•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Yesterday's Oscars was not only all about celebrating the great work of talented actors but it was also an eye opener on how many of these actors are also fantastic singers.
One of my most memorable Gwyneth Paltrow moment is at the 2011 Grammy awards, where she accompanied Cee Lo green on stage to sing 'Forget You'.

I was pleasantly surprised, to say the least, that the list is terribly long. Sometimes it makes me think that it's disgusting how talented many of them are (in a good way, of course). From Hugh Jackman to Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Hudson, it's an endless list. But we've shortened it to a list of just a few of the surprising ones:

1.Gwyneth Paltrow:
By now, we all know that Paltrow is a seasoned singer. She has appeared in musicals like Glee and lent her voice for films like Country Song. One of my most memorable Gwyneth Paltrow moment is at the 2011 Grammy awards, where she accompanied Cee Lo green on stage to sing 'F**k You'. In fact, she has more than a handful of singles that you can get your hands on. Would it be surprising then, if we hear that she might be a collaborative artist for her husband's hugely popular band 'Coldplay'?

2.Russell Crowe:
Russell Crowe tried his hand at having a fulltime musical career when he tried to become a rockabilly singer sporting a large pompadour hairdo. He played under the name Russ Le Roq and titled his first single "I Want to be like Marlon Brando". Crowe also had a band called '30 Odd Foot of Grunts' which was formed in Australia in the early 90's. They played their first US concert following Russell's success in Gladiator in Austin, Texas, USA. The tickets for the concert were selling for over $500 on e-bay. Apparently, rumour has it that they might release an album some time in future and even tour.

3.Bruce Willis:
The 1st time I heard of any mention of Bruce Willis singing, it was in the year 2003. That year, Willis visited Iraq as part of the USO tour, singing to the troops with his band, The Accelerators. Now, his bios everywhere mention that aside from being a successful actor, he is also a popular singer. It all started when Bruce Willis released his covers album "The Return of Bruno" on Motown Records in 1987.

4.Scarlett Johansson :
Much to my surprise, I noticed that Scarlett Johansson had lent her voice to a song called "Before My Time" for a climate documentary called Chasing Ice. The song received a nomination from the Academy Awards in the "Best Original Song" category. I had absolutely no idea that this wasn't the first time that the sexy actress had sung professionally. In mid-2007, Johansson spent about a month recording an album consisting of one original song and ten cover versions of Tom Waits songs. In fact, The album was named the 23rd best album of 2008 by NME.

5.Johnny Depp:
Did you know that the superbly talented actor played the guitar back in the '90s for a project which included Butthole Surfers frontman Gibby Haynes and Flea of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. He has even recorded solo work on his guitar and performed alongside rockstars like Iggy Pop and Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam. Somehow, I could imagine him doing more than just fantastic acting.

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi friend i am agree with you .Became a best  Acter ,Singer,and Superstar is not a easy task . get occar award is a dream of every person in Entertanment induster my vote for johnny depp⭐️  Edited by steffykalra - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
fav stars!!!!!
* johnny depp
*jeniffer aniston
*owen wilson
*hugh jackman
*lucas bill
*logan lerman
*matt lantern
*jennifer lawrene
okk bye!!!!!!!