Posted: 11 years ago
am so confused about this πŸ˜•
they gonna change the story in season 2 ?!

Originally posted by diya90

am so confused about this πŸ˜•
they gonna change the story in season 2 ?!

i m also confused diyu
jst dnt want anythng to get ruin by thisπŸ˜•
if it's true, I really don't mind the idea of season 2...

they've messed this thing up SO BAD that season 2 might be a fresh start. A few months leap, all ending up together, new friends, new rivals...a fresh beginning. I dunno how they will fit JJ in though...as it is, TBP has lost its charm BIG time. I was cringing thoughout the episode today..it was that bad. So pathetically written, no clear direction of what's going to happen, the arcs are all so jumbled up ke nothing makes sense anymore! The TBP, in which each arc, each character was so logically backed, so touching the reality that I couldn't help but applaud has fallen from the standards BIG TIME! I don't care if it is still the no.1 show on channel. I know you can't always have high dramatic arcs all the time, some lows are bound to come but long gone are the days when one could say, "Hey, this is one show where you don't lose your sanity when you watch it."

Nah, TBP's downfall started post APC Opening Ceremony. It's nothing but a big disappointment to me.
Agree Mais!!
Though as aKiSha fan I shud be happy watching today 's epi n I m !!
But whr did logic suddenly go from d show!!
I mean how can all d buddies suddies suddenly forget all d grudges n suddenly becime all frndly??!!!
No clearing MU s no nothing!!
Jus jump to frndship??!!
Really??!!!
Season 2 is ok, but I dont want a gap between the seasons..
Also I just hope they dont mess up with the story or the couples, usually 2nd sseasons are bad news for the lead couples..
But I really dont understand why they want to start a 2nd season too soon, there is so much that they can include in this frame..
Edited by sajan_kisha - 11 years ago