Rajakumari 25 Feb - 1 March

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Monday Updates
Episode 21

Still not used to the names πŸ˜› sorry if i name the characters wrongly ...

Magesh comes to see his brother and lies to him about starting up new business and wants one laks 😲 Big brother (sorry name laam not yet get use yet πŸ˜†) wishes him luck and writes him cheque for that amount.

Loosu Magesh comes to the bar to play cards 😲 adepavi!!! He wins starts winning at the beginning and gets more excited

Velunayagan (preethi father) is on phone arguing on some business deal. In comes her mother in phone scolding the accountant for not transfering money to her account yet. She scolds her husband and ask him to make sure her cash gets into account accordingly. Husband manggu manggu shakes the head yes and leaves for Jakartha business trip. He goes out sees daughter and have a brief chat with her and leaves.

Mother comes and ask gives wrong advice to Preethi πŸ˜• Tells her not to just get married and get baby very fast. Once she has kids, her beauty is gone and that is enough to make her husband to loose interest on her 😲 Preethi says her boyfriend is not like that. Preethi says not possible as both she and him love each other not by look but by heart. But mother brainwash her and tells her all kadhal is kathirika nu .. mother tells her to be wise. Get married and make sure husband is inside her hand. He must listen to her on anything. Just like her father listen to her mother πŸ˜• Only this will allow Preethi to live like a Maharani in husband house. Preethi is more confused.

Magesh lost all his money and calls his brother for more cash. Brother says now he cant give any and to collect tomorrow. Ramesh is annoyed and finally plays betting his periyappa car. He lost that car too. He tries to fight and argue with his friends when police enters and takes them all to station.

Sivalingam is thinking at home about his younger brother misses him. He then makes a call but the mobile is switch off.

He then calls brother's wife mobile. Neelambari takes the mobile and gives it to her mother who refuse to answer. Neelambari ask why nu and mother says they did not inform him about coming to Kasi. Secondly what is she going to tell him when Sivalingam ask for her father? Both becomes sad.

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Ratna for starting updates...

I haven't watched the earlier episodes and couldn't follow now.
could you please write synopsis?
waiting for 'story so far'.
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: pattuppudavai

Thanks Ratna for starting updates...

I haven't watched the earlier episodes and couldn't follow now.
could you please write synopsis?
waiting for 'story so far'.

aww sure.. will try to do that over the weekend πŸ˜› or if anyone who had been watching and willing to give  a hand would be appreciated 😳

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Ratna.

I will see if I can start off... :)

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates and pictures Ratna.. 

I don't watch this serial so unable to follow.. Will catch up after the synopsis is up..
Caryn thumbnail

Short synopsis.  If I am wrong, I am sorry.  Like Ratna, I don't know most of the characters. So you will receive mix names.  I mean either reel name or real names.  Some names I don't know at all.

Sarath Babu & Kitty are brothers.  They are married to sisters who are from same family.  SB's wife (I don't know her name) and Geetha is Kitty's wife.  K & G have 3 daughters (1 daughter is missing from the family which is Neelambri)  whereas SB & Wife have 2 sons and 1 daughter.  SB is the eldest brother and Kitty is the youngest.  Both brothers love each to the max and they will do anything for each other.  The wives also have love for each other and their children.  However, when grown up all are selfish  except the brothers.  The rift caused further by the wives' cousin brother who works for the family business and is a troublemaker.  (For me, the cousin is very annoying who thinks he is a comedian but his jokes really fall flat.  He calls himself "Powerpoint".  I bet he took that from the movie.  Grrrβ€¦πŸ˜‘ I shut off when he appears.)   And then there is the cousin's wife.  (A real Jalra).

Out of both brothers, it is Kitty is the smart one  with  good business acumen.   SB helps with the admin of the company.

Next family and the scene is in Kasi.  My mum says Kasi is always crowded throughout the year, but don't know where they took the scenes because they show it is quite 'empty'.

Neelambri (Ramya), her parents,  brothers (one of them is Satish) and moorai maman (my view – alanjan case🀒) are from Mumbai.  Every year they come to Kasi to pay homage to their guruji.  Every time all the maman talks about is marry, marry, when can I marry neela … really it is annoying.  (I told you from the start I have doubts about the serial)  To the extend he fights with the swamiji when he can get married with Neela.  Finally, the truth is revealed that Neela is not this family's daughter but she was found on the shores of Kasi river.

Apparum flashback….. Kitty was supposed to go overseas for business trip and at the time Neela was a little girl and she didn't allow him to go, so rest of the family asked him to postpone the trip.  Next day, it was reported that the plane he was supposed to be in crashed in the sea.  Josiyar says – gandam – go to your kolaideivam and do parigaram.  Meanwhile, some crooks try to counterfeit goods made by Kitty's company.  Kitty beats up the crook and of course revenge starts.

At Kasi, crooks bombs the place and Neelambri and parents gets separated.  Swamiji takes her and brings her up.  The adoptive family asked swami that they want to adopt her.  Swami agrees on the condition that when he asks for her back, Neela should be returned to him.

So time comes, Swami asks for Neela back and places her in the ashram and asks her wait for the right time.  Parents went back to Mumbai, brothers demand that she returns the wealth under her name to us and don't know what happened to maman.

Meanwhile, Swami's assistants are against Neela staying there as they afraid she will usurp Swami's leadership which they want for themselves as they want the money.  (Disgusting)  They try to get rid of Neela various ways.

Now back to Chennai.  SB's eldest son is in love with a girl.  The mother is Nalini.  SB doesn't like it and yet reluctantly with the family goes to the girl house to seek alliance.  Nalini doesn't agree because she is rich while SB is not. She says you don't have money, everything is your brother's earning.  You are dependent on him.  So how can I give my daughter to your family?  Show me your money, I show my daughter.  Basically that is what she said.

SB goes home angry and the family asks him to ask Kitty for the sothu. Slap that is what the wife got and lectures is what the family got from SB regarding love/family/brother etc  etc. 

At the instigation of the cousin brother, SB's wife & kids approach Kitty and they ask for all the properties and money by listing one by one.  Kitty agrees.  They tell him not to tell the brother.

Kitty hands over all the properties to the brother via the family.  SB doesn't know.  And then leaves his house with his family without a cent in his hand.  (How stupid he can get!) and stays in the hotel.  With big bantha that he will rise up again.  Family worries.  Of course no money, no talk.  Nobody wants to entertain him and demand for surety for loan.

Meanwhile SB's wife and kids approach Nalini again for alliance.  This time Nalini wants assurance that Kutty won't demand back the properties / money.  Kutty faints on the road lack of food.  People help him and SB's wife approaches him and informs about Nalini's condition.

He goes and assures Nalini and informs he won't ask for the money.  Then Nalini tells others okay, now your husband can approach me for alliance.

In the office,  the cousin full of @#$!  SB sees that and slaps him.  Children favour of the uncle.  Asks lovely papa to get lost.  Papa goes home and then finds out his bro left everything.  (Another stupid –O imbecile who didn't  know what the  brother has done, although sharing the same business etc.  Sounds weird).  Papa slaps mama.  (Papa loves slapping.  Grr… not that they didn't deserve it but it was really annoying.  No respect for women/grownup kids) and goes looking for brother.

Mama calls her brood and they rush to hotel.  Brother declined to take back the property.  Papa goes home and throws the paper around.  Kitty's family give them their jewelleries to pawn to pay off debts like staying in hotel.  Then of course Kitty gets robbed.

Ratna, only this much I can help.  One, you know we are one week back here and second the chances are I will give up watching this sooner or later.  Then I won't be useful to you.  Third, I am very relaxed in the office today. So found time to do something.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
😲  omg Caryn that is so kind of you. Awww thanksss πŸ˜³

Yeah we are one week behind. I will add up to what u had done there by this evening. Yiiipii thanks loads for saving my time!!

pattuppudavai thumbnail
Thanks Caryn for the synopsis! so lovely... (not the story, your workπŸ˜†)
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Tuesday Update

Lakshmi (Geetha) refuses to answer the phone but Neelambari forces her as Sivalingam (sarath Babu) keeps calling her mobile ... Lakshimi answers and Sivalingam ask how are they and where they are right now? He cant seem to contact Kitty nu. Lakshimi controls hard her cries and says his not around nu. Sivalingam ask him to give a call once and Lakshimi lies to him that Kitty is mauna viradham nu. Sivalingam is surprise how come brother went to Kaasi as he refuses to go there after losing Rajakumari nu. Lakshimi tells him that she forces him to come. Both says bye and cuts the line.

Magesh is brought to police station and he begs the Inspector to let him go saying his MD of a company nu. Inspector gets irratated and ask how come MD is so free to have time playing card in hotel nu. He does not give a damm and pushes Magesh into a cell. Magesh then ask for his mobile to make a call and calls Ramesh who is shock to learn his at police station.

Magesh comes immediately and ask Inspector why his brother is caught. He gets shock to know about the mankatha game brother played πŸ˜› He goes to Magesh and ask how stupid he can waste so much money on this kind of game and spoil the family name. Magesh ask him not to give his speech and to get him out from here. Ramesh refuses saying his not going to keep quite seeing Magesh throwing money like this. Magesh shouts back at his brother saying he too waste his money on Preethi like nothing nu. Ramesh gets angry and walks away without taking brother out from the jail.

He comes back home and mother ask where is Magesh nu. Ramesh tells them his at police station for playing mankatha nu. Mother is shock and ask Ramesh why did not get his brother back. Ramesh rudely answers let him learn from mistake nu. While mother arguing, Ramesh gets call from Prethi and completely ignore his mother and romance with her 😑 Mother pulls his hand and ask him to stop talking in the phone first. Ramesh shouts at his mother if she is mad and no manners? He walks away from there talking to his girlfriend πŸ˜•

Mother cries and daughter tries to calm her. She is angry with both brothers for being like this,

Mother goes to Sivalingam and ask him to go and bring her son back. Sivalingam says when he was raising them... he brought them up in good way. Recently she took charge and this is the results and walks away disgusted. Wife just cries.

Neelambari notice her mother crying comes and ask why is she crying. Kailash (Neelambari bf)  has gone with the police and soon they will find father and bring him back. Lakshimi ask how long is she going to believe this? The sea hit and many had died and Kitty was one of them in the water at the time. Neelambari says true many died but some even today are found and brought back alive. They need to be strong and believe that he will come back nu. Laksmi cries and suddena her mobile rings... its her other 2 daughters. Neelambari ask her to speak casually and not to tell them about Kitty.

Both girls are happy to hear mother voice and ask how they are and when they are coming back. Younger daughter grabs the phone and ask mother to pass the phone to appa as she misses him so much nu. Lakshimi holds the phone and cries unable to say anything.

Thodarum

pattuppudavai thumbnail
thanks Ratna for the updates with pictures.
It is so lively to read with pictures.

I could make out these people - 
Sarathbabu's wife is Menaka - yesteryear heroine.
Kitty's daughter is Pooja (KSS girl)