TOI HJNH will end mid or end of MARCH - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -SMay31-

heartbroken🥺but well good for Aamna nd RaQesh :)) nd Sony can go 2 hell😳

I know Siddi sweety..as unfortunate as it may sound, the truth is that the show is not doing well and it is onky having a negative effect on both Aamna and Raqesh's career so maybe it is best for them and lets hope they manage to bag a more promising role in the future
aww summi ðŸ¤— agreeed😊
Originally posted by FIZK6

<font color="#3300FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Summi ... thats what i thought, we hear this news and the next thing we know is a promo is out too. Its only 9 seconds long though. Looks like Sony had all this planned a while ago.
</font>

Well how long have we been hearing the news that the show is under the scanner Fiz..its been so long..i think it was all pre planned too..they had in mind to find a replacement and get rid of it. Such a shame that as a channel they failed to do anything about it there promotional techniques are the worst ever

wat i feel Fiz is tht Sony channel only cash popularity of big tv stars..if u notice all their serials hv really low trps where as other channels like lifeok nd colors r doing so mch better...Sony EVERY show is faild 2 impress viewers

Very true..the channel was once one of the best and now it has gone down the drain..low trps for the channel and shows and horribly promoted...im not saying the channel is to be blamed fully but it doesnt help that sony is failing as a channel
i still think all hullaballo nd OTT promotions of HJNH had done the damage 

aww summi🤗agreeed😊

Cheer up jaan dnt be sad 🤗 lets hope for a better opportunity for both of them
ya summi...evn Rajeev's spl seq was not promoted ...so wat else v can xpect ðŸ¤¢

i still think all hullaballo nd OTT promotions of HJNH had done the damage

Yes i agree..it must have put some ppl off..what a shame..the show had potential too

ya summi...evn Rajeev's spl seq was not promoted ...so wat else v can xpect🤢

Exactly.. so many people came after the date and were like..where can we find the links of the show..they missed it bcoz of sony hardly promoting it..idiotss 🤢
Originally posted by kashishdabest

I know Siddi sweety..as unfortunate as it may sound, the truth is that the show is not doing well and it is onky having a negative effect on both Aamna and Raqesh's career so maybe it is best for them and lets hope they manage to bag a more promising role in the future

Summi ...  i agree on the bold part. Its not doing them much good. Especially for Amna since it was her comeback. Its sad.