Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -SMay31-

indian tv has hardlygood looking+ talented male actors nd if RaQesh says goodbye to tv wat i will do..1st Rajeev, than aamna now RaQesh...y everytime my favs🥺damn to Sony nd HJNH PH they jst ruined everything wid poor storyline

I know how you feel Siddi..its horrible..i mean i miss them on tv..i wish hum do humare nau had materialised back then, that would have been a killer of a show for sure..only from the pilot sequence it looked thrilling...nowadays scripts snd shows have mothing gripping about them
kashishdabest thumbnail

exaclty summi but i doubt now aamna will do another project n e soon..she might will return to films again ...nd m sure she's not interested in current same bahus roles... nd i'm vry mch upst wid Aamna... she underestimates her capabilities nd choose easy projects... she has so mch potential , wish she choose something challenging rather than showpiece nd fairytale stories😳

I know Siddi sweetheart..you are right..she does underestimate herself..she is a brilliant actress..we all saw how amazingshe was in KTH..she did some superb performance in that..she just isnt getting s good opportunity to perform..i dnt really know if i want her to do movies..unless its with rajeev ofcourse...she needs to be careful about what she picks next..extremely careful
kashishdabest thumbnail

plz sumi give dis lady some brains😈y cant she follow her frnd Rajeev\s footsteps for once😡😉

😆 woh mere bas mein nahin hai...usko uska good friend rajeev hi ache se samjha sakta hai..he always gave her good advice..and she always shined with him..she was great even in sunn ley na and ana
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Right from the beginning the show hasnt done well. The CVs didnt know what to do. If they had planned the storyline well then the show could have done well.
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

<font color="#3300FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Right from the beginning the show hasnt done well. The CVs didnt know what to do. If they had planned the storyline well then the show could have done well. </font>

I agree Fiz..what gave that away when ravi and raqesh tweeted about the storyline and any ideas people may have..they seem so confused about what they want to show
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haha summi exactly...u knw i can trust Rajeev's decisions abt projects but not Aamna lol...she lives in a fairytale land...no wonder y she behaves like dis afterall she shares her b'day wid Katrina ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ¤£ 

ya Fiz, sad they were jst trying 2 use lead pair's chemistry nd popularity ðŸ¤¢
Edited by -SMay31- - 11 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail

haha summi exactly...u knw i can trust Rajeev's decisions abt projects but not Aamna lol...she lives in a fairytale land...no wonder y she behaves like dis afterall she shares her b'day wid Katrina😈🤣

ya Fiz, sad they were jst trying 2 use lead pair's chemistry nd popularity🤢

Hehe aamna likes to play dream like fantasy characters..but people want to see something different..plus she needs a role she can show her talent in..dnt worrh rajeev can guide her hehe and yh he does make good choices..
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

I agree Fiz..what gave that away when ravi and raqesh tweeted about the storyline and any ideas people may have..they seem so confused about what they want to show

Till date, that i know, no one has asked viewers how they would like the story to go ahead. Most come on on IF to read the views of fans but thats it. I'm surprised RaQesh went along with it.
FIZK6 thumbnail

Hehe aamna likes to play dream like fantasy characters..but people want to see something different..plus she needs a role she can show her talent in..dnt worrh rajeev can guide her hehe and yh he does make good choices..

The audience like to see something different nowadays.  Not just fairytales.
And Sidra ... RaQesh  recently said in an interview that he was a bit apprehensive about accepting the role of Rohan. Maybe his intuition was right.

FIZK6 thumbnail

And Ridhi can guide RaQesh, she made a good choice too  😳