Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Fiz ya i knw dis, but IMO the only good thing in HJNH is Rohan's character ..it's jst progressing in a good manner nd atleast RaQesh gets some good scope 2 perform, so IMO RaQesh has grown s a actor in dis project :)) khair watevetr happens, happens 4 the good :)) but i surely will miss RaQesh+Aamna togthr
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In my opinion i think he had better scope in Maryada, he had many shades to perform and did them all magnificently. He was loved when he had to be loved and hated when he had to be hated.
In HJNH he wasnt really allowed to showcase his talent. Too bad.

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fair enuf :)) i hope they choose better projects now...good luck to them now itz time to move on lol
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: FIZK6

<font color="#3300FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Till date, that i know, no one has asked viewers how they would like the story to go ahead. Most come on on IF to read the views of fans but thats it. I'm surprised RaQesh went along with it. </font>

I agree Fiz..they did it indirectly but viewers are not stupid..we found out they needed guidance and help right then..they let out there weakness by doing that
kashishdabest thumbnail
He ignored his intuition and went ahead with it Fiz..it proved to be a bad decision..same goes for aamna..but i suppose..its always a risky thing..and they made a mistake..lets hope for the best

Hehe yes like Ridhi can guide Raqesh..Rajeev can guide Aamna
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

<font color="#3300FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">In my opinion i think he had better scope in Maryada, he had many shades to perform and did them all magnificently. He was loved when he had to be loved and hated when he had to be hated.
In HJNH he wasnt really allowed to showcase his talent. Too bad. </font>

Same with Aamna Fiz..as Kashish..she was fantastic..in every aspect..thats a different matter that the show went down due to a bad script after rajeev left but she still was holding the show on her shoulders..she was just fantastic
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SMay31-

fair enuf :)) i hope they choose better projects now...good luck to them now itz time to move on lol

Hehe well said Siddi jaanu 😳
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Hehe well said Siddi jaanu 😳

True. but its sad for  the fans who really want the show to go on.

"Under every cloud there is a Silver lining"  😊

kashishdabest thumbnail
Ofcourse Fiz thats for sure...i am feeling bad for the fans of the show :)
Remsi thumbnail
It's sad but not a surprise...the cv's have almost neglected  the storyline...they are just depending on the cast...sony is the worst channel. Removing one show...putting another.
If the show was a star show it could do much better.
Same thing with the replacement...they are now getting Sanaya just bcoz she is the top celeb nowadays but I am not xpecting much from Sony.

I wud miss Aamna...😔
But hope I see her in a new show n also in some different avatar...I hope she finds a better channel for that.
Sony is really the worst