SwaRon is same but still different tonight :)

shaani2209 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today m jus so happy happy types that i dont know what exactly to put in my topic but its obvious it'll have SwaRon n SwaRon n SwaRon in it😆
I was grining like an idiot From the part where Sharon starts dancing and our Loverboy goes flat on the ground😆 but then for some time i was numb..numb to see Sharon struggle to breath...but then after the scene i felt it to be repetitive😒 i mean its same every time...i know they are focusing on sharon n her asthma but  kuch HO toh after such scenes...atleast swayam ko  toh pata chale ab😔

but then came the swayam calling up sharon scene...i was all smiley again n the way he says..."i know u cant talk but listen to what m saying" n Sharon ka NO bhi kya kamal ka tha😆 then he turn the request to plea phir bhi Sharon ka NO ka NO he raha😛  then he was like itne saare NO😆 "phir mat kehna maine tumhe embarrass kiya" and then the scene that followed held me to the it BIG time😳

Sab girls ke saamne He tells Sharon about what can be the reasons for her voice loss n whichever the reason, its serious...Sharon with help of simmi try's to tackle him but before simmi understands what she is trying to say swayam says it n even says that he knows she is not fine😳 And our mahan Loverboy smartly teams the girls with him by bring up the topic to be friendship😆 i liked how Sharon's soft side was shown at the moment where swayam is talking to aashi...i could read her emotions there...someone loving you despite of u making all the attempts n all the more being so caring is something different to experience...hai na??

and the third SwaRon today was, Our Loverboys imaginations come true😆 Again he voices out for Sharon but before he says it out loud he himself was happilily shocked 😆 Sharon saying Saaree was something which takes time to sink in hai na?😛 toh Loverboy ki kya halat hui hogi apni imagination sach hote dekhne ki khushi se??? Loverboy himself turns conscious about his looks n is SO happy while telling rey how he has infinite times imagined her in saaree...and he is So right..Sharon looks Out of the world😃 

SwaRon today was basically the same but still different tonight..😳
As always i loved the whole SwaRon to the core But waiting for Sharon's asthma track to shift ahead a bit now n expecting swayam to know about it...

waiting to see how things turn in tomorrows episode..

PS:I LOVED the Swayam-Sharon-Simmi moment there in todays episode😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Rosh we are lucky re sach mai, touchwood, swaron awesome awesome awesome awesome
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Swayam going flat on the ground was cute..but the next moment Sharon went missing and Swayam did not realize  Now isn't that bad editing ? Hoping the asthma secret is out real soon..
The phone conversation was awesome - SwaRon have everything one of a kind..even their phone conversations are different then the usual rest - Perfect understand they share :) 

i liked how Sharon's soft side was shown at the moment where swayam is talking to aashi...i could read her emotions there...someone loving you despite of u making all the attempts n all the more being so caring is something different to experience...hai na??

That lil moment was very precious. Sharon see the love for her in Swayam's eye and she can't help but think of themselves - Together . 
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
maneeshaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Swayam going flat on the ground was cute..but the next moment Sharon went missing and Swayam did not realize  Now isn't that bad editing ? Hoping the asthma secret is out real soon..

The phone conversation was awesome - SwaRon have everything one of a kind..even their phone conversations are different then the usual rest - Perfect understand they share :) 

i liked how Sharon's soft side was shown at the moment where swayam is talking to aashi...i could read her emotions there...someone loving you despite of u making all the attempts n all the more being so caring is something different to experience...hai na??

That lil moment was very precious. Sharon see the love for her in Swayam's eye and she can't help but think of themselves - Together . 

Exctly.. agreed! They shwd in the precap that swayam realizes that sharon is not well during the grup dance n actually gets serious and al.. n in 2days epi all dat just vanished!? Wt sort of joke is this?! ðŸ˜¡
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh i loved todayz episode nd looking 4wd to tomorow bt swayam shud know bout sharon's asthama ASAP!
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
swaron is going beautiful this way...they understand each other so well...makes me very happy...loving swaron more and  more...bass ye aasthma dragged lag raha hai...all i want currently is things building up sharon aasthma track along with these kind of lovely moments...i mean kuch tho change dikhe...at least through the inclusion of Swayam simmi Sharon...it wud be refreshing as you said in your other post
Suni1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes u r right yar
epi was awesome most importantaly swaron scene
bt how much thy wil hold sharon asthma track
someone must know abt her prob