Update for Tuesday - 26/2/2013

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update Shubba.

I felt like giving a tight slap to Prabha when he kept an innocent face. Vaaila viral vecha kuda kadikka theriyadhu ivanukku. ๐Ÿคข TPS should never forgive him.

Suchi ore kallula evlo maanga. Sangadhi saakla Shyamala va vera vathi vechified. TA nee thirundave maatiya? After the Bank and Charu experience it sucks he has not learned even one bit. ๐Ÿ˜ก Does he want to be successful in business at the cost of Deepa's life? He can easily hire a talented employee instead of taking this risk.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks shubba for that super update...looks like full mood today...loved the comments...still laughing..gw ku maid venum! rofl..

normally once bitten twice shy, but here like u said once is not enough!...literally handed over the keys to the thief!...can come at any time, ask for any amount but no questions asked! really like someone said, GD kattule mazhai thaan..and that too pouring cats n dogs! at least even shyamala is in her list..at least wish shyamala does something to trap her...
one thing clear..prabha n deepa may be hvng problems..but the ones to bear the most of their actions is going to be surely TT...that said, gw kattu le also mazhai thaan...
but when deepa was telling her plight , what struck me was that the probs deepa went to stop the vel-marriage...varada getting arrested and all that...so it cud be payback time now...
lets see!
Arizes. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vjayam

thanks shubba for that super update...looks like full mood today...loved the comments...still laughing..gw ku maid venum! rofl..

normally once bitten twice shy, but here like u said once is not enough!...literally handed over the keys to the thief!...can come at any time, ask for any amount but no questions asked! really like someone said, GD kattule mazhai thaan..and that too pouring cats n dogs! at least even shyamala is in her list..at least wish shyamala does something to trap her...
one thing clear..prabha n deepa may be hvng problems..but the ones to bear the most of their actions is going to be surely TT...that said, gw kattu le also mazhai thaan...
but when deepa was telling her plight , what struck me was that the probs deepa went to stop the vel-marriage...varada getting arrested and all that...so it cud be payback time now...
lets see!

Yeah...full josh today, after a break ilaya...nalla scold panra chance.๐Ÿ˜†...baghi ku thanks sollanum..๐Ÿ˜†..

Yeah..next kavalai is that only...This TA mela kovam vantha ippo T mela...ippo anga poi Prabha a thita porenu suchi a thiti TA is gg to chase and mishap...๐Ÿ˜ก...Argg...onnum positive a thonala...๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by shubba - 11 years ago
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ROFL Subba, after reading your update I realize how much we were missing your update. And your comments are awesome. I can see how much TA and Suchi kjadupu ethified you. Because I am in the same state too...

Again some one reset TA brain to Charu days. Thirumbi vela pakkama makkar pannuthu. He advised Prabha to stay away from her ippo varunthi varunthi asking her to work for him. Aha buthisaliya maritanu nenachom, ana yenga. Total freeze !!!

Enna conditions, athu enna puthu logic abroad la iruntha they do not work between 8 and 6. Yarunga sonnanga appidi!!! Ithu romba over and TA agrees to it too. She has a big list and TA agrees to all. Sutham... Ithu Charu time TA ve than.

Poor Deepa. Every body is bad mouthing her husband including he Dad, she is so lost. Feel so sorry to see that girl in such state. Eppo CTs Kalyani ya azha vekka porangalo. I am sure its in near future.

Sundari abt to get faint and her saying that she is way too tired doesn't look like good symptoms to me. Josiyar vera dhoor maranam sambavikumnu said. I hope it was for Laxman and not Sundari. I want Sundari Vs Bhuvana scenes. Please CT athu mathiri ethuvum don't do. Ithula setha kooda munchila mulikathanu dialog vera... Hope my OT doesn't come true.

Nalaki enna kootho...
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[
Sundari abt to get faint and her saying that she is way too tired doesn't look like good symptoms to me. Josiyar vera dhoor maranam sambavikumnu said. I hope it was for Laxman and not Sundari. I want Sundari Vs Bhuvana scenes. Please CT athu mathiri ethuvum don't do. Ithula setha kooda munchila mulikathanu dialog vera... Hope my OT doesn't come true.

Nalaki enna kootho...
[/QUOTE]

i have the same feeling too...somehow feel tps feeling insulted, her fainting, her feeling tensed, and her lines to prabha--may be def indicating something!...lets see...
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ka!

Aiyoo thalavali!

Sundari pecha kekaravanga thapichanga!

Ema Deepa, dictionary la poi 'divorce' meaning a paru..

Intha Tamizh ku puriya vekirathuku oru accident...antha kolantha uyir at stake...aha...mudiyala
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the lovely update and comments Shubba! Rofl had a good laugh reading the comments! So good!๐Ÿ˜›

Of course people like Suchi will love when there are people who are stupids around her๐Ÿคข. TA konjam kooda did not think of the past on giving too much liberty to a person...grr... Not even a thought stuck about Deepa's life...๐Ÿ˜•
Prabha trying to justify his acts. Such a jerk๐Ÿ˜•. Whole char changed now... now money gets more priority to him than relationships...๐Ÿคข.

Thulz idthu thevaiya for you to go and fight with Prabha now?? TA is going to totally oppose u now๐Ÿคข. Sigh so accident is tomorrow.

Good luck Haritha tomorrow๐Ÿ˜‰.
Arizes. thumbnail
Josiyar appadiya told? Omg i didnt watch that episode..
Actually i thought sthg bad gg to happen for tps but stopped myself thinking its my OT but now i m sort of thinking same way as shobi and jaya.. Hmm
Oru pakkam TT baby and another side tps.. Ippo Double tension sutham... But tps mom shd be blamed first for this and next prabha grr.. I dont want anything like that too..
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Josiyar told abt a death? wow...but wht/who was it? someone related to praba or?
hm...Thulasi oda child will be the niece/nephew of Praba & Deepa...

Sundari konjam thoorathu sontham than! ๐Ÿ˜›