||New Rules & Forum Guide - Imp. Plz Read||

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Important - New Rules (in Simpler way)

Holla dear members!!!

Me again here 🤣. U guys must be wondering what's this all 😆. Don't worry its not any contest announcement. So relax for now 😛

We have finally got out a Channel Moderator for SAB Channel 😃 She has recently posted some forum rules. I don't know how many of u have gone through, but for ur convenience, i'm just short listing them over here 😛.

Note: Members must and should follow these rules here after. If anybody are seen not following so, u will get the Warnings from CM n if not listened ur WL will go on increase 🤔. So be careful here after n plz follow these rules 😃. I know u will, ri8? 😉

Ok no more of my bak bak 😆

Rules to be followed must and should ...

1. Posting Pics other than in Picture Gallery

All pics should n must be posted in *Jeannie & Juju Picture Gallery*No Comments. If we found any pics in separate threads, they will not be allowed here after and will be closed. If the person continues to do so, she will get warning and finally Warning level will be increased. So please refrain from posting the pics in new threads.

2. Posting comments in the Picture Gallery

Comments are stricly not allowed in *Jeannie & Juju Picture Gallery*No Comments. It is a NO COMMENTS zone. And we see too many comments in the gallery which will be deleted soon. Please Refrain from posting comments in the Gallery.

3. TRP Threads/CM/Cast Ranking Threads

This is the official thread for TRP/CM/Cast ranking - JAJ TRP/CM/Cast Rankings ; If we find any other threads opened, they will be either merged into this or closed without any warning. So please keep this in mind. 😳

4. Spoiler Threads for Pics, News, articles, FB updates etc.

Here after this is the Official thread ||JAJ Spoilers Thread(FB,Pics,News etc...)||  where all the spoilers will be maintained. Any other threads will be merged in here.

5. Creating multiple threads on same topic

This will not be allowed any more. Henceforth, all such threads will be merged into one single thread which is relevant.

6. Leaving IF, Sorry, new here etc.

Such threads aren't allowed. U can have such discussions in the CC's. Henceforth such threads will be closed with Mod's note n if continued, u will be warned.

7. How to increase CM ranking etc...

I have posted them up in the next post in this thread. Please follow them and please do not open any more threads for this again 😳. We are seeing such threads every biweekly 😕.

8. Single liner topics or titled with "what if" etc...

Such threads will be merged into ||JAJ Episode Discussion Thread#1||.

Hope you all will co-operate with us here after too.

Regards

on behalf of Minuu

Swetha
IF Dev Team 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Forum Guide

Hello Mitrams!!

As the entire Forum is going a revamping, we have decided to put up few rules in simple n easy steps. It's like a forum guide. Please do go through all these once.

Most of ur might wondering why the rank isn't going up, or not getting buzz points n what shall we do to increase it. Well here i'm with the answer. 😳

1. Add Jeannie Aur Juju forums to "MyForums" list as shown below.

2. Hit the Chaska Meter (CM), to max position, daily once. Even if u hit for many times, it will count once for every day per person. Here is how it will appear before n after hitting CM. Helps increase in CM ranking.

3. G + the forum by hitting the icon and also like it on FB too as shown below.

4. Join the Celebrity fan clubs of ur fav. actor/actress n do comment daily at least twice. This will increase the rank of the celebrity.

Also visit the profiles of the celebrity, their pics, events gallery and all those in which they are tagged n comment over there.

5. Buzz Points - comment on the TB articles of the show n cast at least twice daily which will add to the buzz points. Like all the comments over there too.

6. Forum Activities

Making many topics isn't activity at all. Limited and Hot topics with more discussions always count.

MOTW, GOTW, DOTW, NL, WU VU etc. are the main forum activities which increases to the points for the forum. Please do participate in all these things.

Views and comments always count for rank. Please comment to thank the WU'ters n VU'ters for their work. Hit the LIKE button atleast. Participate in GOTW, DOTW and also MOTW.

NO Bashing, NO USE of Abusive language, No comparison of actors / actress. Maintain peace and have healthy discussions.

Make all topics Pink. Generally topics when opened will be blue which are normal. A topic thread turns pink if having 250 views or 25 comments. So start commenting in all topics make forum pink 😃.

Hope these tips help for the increase for forum Ranking. All the best guys.

Regards

on behalf of Minuu

Swetha
IF Dev Team

Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
Dr.Fear thumbnail
thanks for all the information and what is this buzz points and blue letter means normal topic ? and pink letter means hot topic ? thanks for explaining

pratimadas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But wer is dotw.Motw.Wu .Vu...If its important...We need to coment der or ..Wat to do...I dnt see any dotw.Motw wu.Vu.Hear...Wen i saw i think no need to read it bkz i already watched the show..
pratimadas thumbnail
I do the fifst.Second third step every time wen i come online..But fourth step i dnt know ...Wer is the icon of google of facebook...In mobile...Can u ans sweta.
pratimadas thumbnail
Sory its the third step..I m nt able to do in mob..Can anyone tel me how to doit????
swethasyam08 thumbnail
@Pratima!!

In most of the forums, DOTW fails 99.9% members will be interested in making separate threads n discuss n hence it won't work n i have introduced it to be a DOTM - Month wise but the first one itself we didn't get any response as we expected so we had to scrap it

For MOTW - members should be there to make someone sit on the hotseat. JAJ forum always had the float of members and very few are from the start n few have now become on-off visitors 🤔. When ever there are active members, i did introduce MOTW, for last two weeks the forum is almost dead n this week we see participation again. Without members even if we introduce the MOTw, n there are no one to question, what's the use of it?? 😕

We are again working to get back MOTW by selecting few, so plz co-operate n get ready as u never know who will be on hot seat 😆

WU - We have almost changed the list from the start no. of times, only few are constant changing days inbtw for convenience but i can't be back of them till they do WU's na 😳

VU - we do have VU posted by Dhruvie but there will hardly any comments, so atleast if all can Hit the LIKE to thank them, it will be appreciated too 😳

We are trying all possible ways to make forum active, so we wish the members too will take part and make some activity too 😊

Reg. the G+ n FB like, i think there isn't any option yet for Mobile n i guess they are working on it, not sure but i guess i read somewhere [:[] But i can't assure u on this 😳

Hope i have clarified all that u have questioned 😉
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

@Pratima!!

In most of the forums, DOTW fails 99.9% members will be interested in making separate threads n discuss n hence it won't work n i have introduced it to be a DOTM - Month wise but the first one itself we didn't get any response as we expected so we had to scrap it

For MOTW - members should be there to make someone sit on the hotseat. JAJ forum always had the float of members and very few are from the start n few have now become on-off visitors 🤔. When ever there are active members, i did introduce MOTW, for last two weeks the forum is almost dead n this week we see participation again. Without members even if we introduce the MOTw, n there are no one to question, what's the use of it?? 😕

We are again working to get back MOTW by selecting few, so plz co-operate n get ready as u never know who will be on hot seat 😆

WU - We have almost changed the list from the start no. of times, only few are constant changing days inbtw for convenience but i can't be back of them till they do WU's na 😳

VU - we do have VU posted by Dhruvie but there will hardly any comments, so atleast if all can Hit the LIKE to thank them, it will be appreciated too 😳

We are trying all possible ways to make forum active, so we wish the members too will take part and make some activity too 😊

Reg. the G+ n FB like, i think there isn't any option yet for Mobile n i guess they are working on it, not sure but i guess i read somewhere [:[] But i can't assure u on this 😳

Hope i have clarified all that u have questioned 😉

wow gr8 explanation thank u n if u conduct MOTW this time i will also get 2 see a MOTW hurray 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
pratimadas thumbnail
hey sweta thankss alot. u r right.der is les participation by forum member.i cant altime active i hav my other prime works to do.if u see i m right jj1111.dremieye.jaj infasan.siham r comon member in jaj forum.i m about to a year in jaj bt i dnt know properly abt forum.bkz i come online by hideing me from parents.ur ans gave me many tips abt forum. thanks again
Prachi66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
TFS I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FOLLOW THE RULES