TOI Rithvik as Hostin India's Best Dramebaaz

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Rithvik as Hostin India's Best Dramebaaz

"If you can't save Purvi, then I will beat up the goons who kidnapped her"
Says 6 year old India's Best Dramebaaz contestant to Pavitra Rishta star Rithvik Dhanjani.

You know that your fan following has reached a fever pitch when you have 6 year olds who avidly follow your show. Rithvik Dhanjani is certainly one such lucky actor who has gained a huge fan following for his pairing opposite actress Asha Negi as Arjun and Purvi in Zee TV's popular Pavitra Rishta!

While Rithvik was hosting the audition episode of India's Best Dramebaaz, li'l Heet from Bangalore, on recognizing Rithvik, started complaining to him about his character Arjun's habits. Heet, who is an ardent follower of the show and a huge supporter of the Arjun-Purvi relationship started scolding Rithvik for not being able to save Purvi from the goons who kidnapped her on the show.

"Whenever Heet sees me, he always jumps on to my lap and scolds me for not saving Purvi in the episode where she was kidnapped. He says, 'agar tum mere Purvi didi ko nahi bacha sakte toh mujhe le chalo aapke saath, main unko maarta hoon!' It is really humbling that even kids of such a young age appreciate the character I play and feel so closely connected to the show. Considering how much he loves his Purvi didi, I am going to make it a point to get him to meet Asha (who plays the role of Purvi) on the sets of Pavitra Rishta. It will be priceless to see the expression on his face when he meets her!" says Rithvik talking about the experience.

Watch Rithvik Dhanjani in his avatar as host of India's Best Dramebaaz, every Saturday and Sunday at 9 PM only on Zee TV.
Thanks for sharing Huma.. Want to see Heet on IBD soon..
Awww. Cute
now mre excited to see heet in ibd
tfs huma
Thanks for sharing Huma. 

Definitely wanna see RD's interaction with this kid on IBD. Don't edit much Zee ðŸ˜ˆ
TFS...I love the pic!! ðŸ˜‰