The Forum is really Dull !

Posted: 11 years ago
either there are topics of karan or topics of karan. i like karan too and loves to discuss him but what i can't understand why people are not taking interest in the show where their all respective favourite tv actors for which they discuss their shows 24*7. hardly any other actor is discussed about. hardly a track is discussed about...why this forum is so dull. why there are not good episode discussions. i seriously have no idea.😕 Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree :| There are so many things to discuss about!But oh well :/ 
i was thinking the same may be show is going to be  off aired soon thats why
Originally posted by: dieya

i was thinking the same may be show is going to be  off aired soon thats why

the forum didn't pick up since day 1. going off air doesn't have anything to do.

i am sure this forum is going to be archived the fastest the day the shows goes off ðŸ¥±

yes so true

this forum is not active i dont understand y there r no epi discussion thread too

was this show popular as a whole or was it just running on the fan

power of popular faces i really dont know

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Exactly.It never really was that active.The only new posts made were also bout Kundra doing this and Kundra doing that.

I mean i like the guy,but come on,we have other really talented actors on the show!
Minionite thumbnail
Instead of complaining, why don't you all make topics on things you find interesting that don't have to do with Kundra? It's easy to complain, but hard to actually do something to remedy that complaint. Just think about it. ðŸ˜‰ I'm not saying spam the forum with topics, but make topics on things you like.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
With due respect I have done that Shreya,but nobody really shows that much interest in keeping non-kundra threads active 
yes disha i have done that too...

there could be two strong reasons.

1.people don't like/watch the serial that much

2. the serial doesn't offer tadkata bhadakta content to be talked about. its showing reality so its out in the open and there can be hardly discussed about in these situations. 

but i had expected the forum to do better becoz it has so many popular tv actors 

or does it prove people are more interested in their onscreen parts rather than what they do offscreen
Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well I started watching the show this week only since Priya entered the show...infact a couple of my friends on the Remix forum started watching it too...but unfortunately we discussed the epi's n raj n priya's tracks in the remix forum only...but yeah will try n comment from now on...esp on vikrant n priya...coz am thoroughly enjoying their track n chemistry ðŸ˜›