Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 27/2 Haladi ceremony at Kailash

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Jaya, Vijaya with other ladies come to Kailash, Lakshmij is there too. Ganesh welcomes them.

Mena & Parvati are sitting next to Ashok Sundari (AS). Lakshmiji says this ceremony should be started now. Parvati says Nandi has gone to Aayu's palace to get AS's Haladi, will be coming soon. AS asks Parvati about her Haladi ceremony. She gets FB of Shivji telling her about Bhasma is her Haladi. Jaya, Vijaya are dancing & singing.

At Aayu's palace Nahush's Haladi ceremony is going on. Nandi comes there, informs the queen to get Nahush's barat to rishi Vashisths's aashram , even the wedding will take place there only. While Nandi is taking the Haladi some ladies puts Haladi on Nandi's face saying this too is a ritual, the one who comes to get, is applied too. He reaches at Kailash. AS says even Mother's Haladi was brought by you & today it's mine. Nandi says it's my saubhagya. Excited Ganesh informs Shivji, who comes, remembers AS's childhood days. Seeing him AS has tears in her eyes. He wipes them & applies Haladi on her hands & face with Durva , says seeing Haladi getting applied on a daughter  makes her parents feel happy. Putting raw Haladi in her aanchal, he blesses her for all the prosperity. Everyone present there is surprised seeing this side of Shivji. Parvati, Ganesh,  Kartikeya too follows.

Parvati remembers AS getting her dolls married while playing as a child, wanting a strong groom for her doll & crying at the thought of leaving her parents & going after the marriage. Shivji comes there, tells her we have been waiting for our daughter's wedding since long. Parvati tells him, she is worried about AS, says AS has lived a Tapaswini's life, is not used to of life in a palace. Have I prepared her properly for the married life? Have I told her everything about being a DIL from  being a daughter?He says it is not possible to prepare our children for everything, change is important in life. We can teach them to face all the circumstance bravely, not to tolerate wrong. Being polite, honest, truthful such qualities can be taught, which will help them to face all the challenges of life. AS is your ansh, you've taught all you good qualities to her. Parvati feels happy now.

Precap: AS is dressed as a bride is ready to leave Kailash. Ganesh tease her. With tears in her eyes she says, he can tease her now, which will remain as memories only later on. She sees Shivji's Dhyan aasan with tearful eyes.

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gopiii thumbnail
I wish she gets married soon was a torture to see her in that bridal attire in the precap. The episode today was good especially emotions between father and daughter. 
mohitfanT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely WU :-)
i was very touching episode!
all actors r doing grt job.
didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
such a sweet episode. Loved mohit's acting
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
why they are so hurrying this marraige track?
aaram se dikhao na yaar ye bhi to mahadev-parvati ki life ka imp hissa hai
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx fr the WU...the epi was brilliant..especially Mahadev-AS wala scene
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was good, especialy the coversation bitween mahadev and mata parvati at the end, thank you for the written update.
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
loved the touching scene between mahadev and AS. Great acting by mohit and sonaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful episode, Haladi ceremony scene was excellent Mohit made me cry, love the conversation  between Parvati and Shiv about AS. Parvati looked pretty as a picture.
Ranjusha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The father daughter and husband wife scenes where very good.