Posted: 11 years ago

K guys i know now the forum is full of chat threads but then i felt there is no message thread...
haha so i thought about this one...

Many over here mi8 be missing their friends or mi8 want to sent a msg or wish,,..
So i think this would help those who want to express ur love( not ishq wala love only love for friends...

Anyways in the needy list first comes me...lolz...😆

You can wish through pictures too right from morning wishes to any thing u would like to...You can also be free in expressing ur loneliness( if u feel)😛

Rules

• Actually nothing special...
  • Sent messages as much as you want to but please be careful not to hurt any1...
  • avoid spamming..bcoz i think we have already 2-3 chat threads for our spam work..However u can post pictures..(will not consider it in spamming😉)
  • Love ur friends ...lolz this is not rule but truth of forum ri8😛

Edited by snowdream - 10 years ago
hey nice thread 😎
krishy jiji...

loved it...👍🏼❤️

yaay me d first one...😃

So i hve a msg for 

U aka My Krishy Jiji...,😳☺️
...                        (LUV U JIJI)  

Originally posted by princessSonia

hey nice thread 😎
krishy jiji...

loved it...👍🏼❤️

yaay me d first one...😃

So i hve a msg for 

U aka My Krishy Jiji...,😳☺️
...                        (LUV U JIJI)  

love u too my dear🤗
Amazing idea Krishna

I have loads of messages to give will post them soon
Great idea! dnt hv any messages at da moment though😳
Messages for my bachas Wishy, Ria, Alissa, Fia, Sawmy
Miss you guys a lot come soon lots of good luck for your studies🤗Wishy you do visit IF but dont reply to pms and scraps plz do reply we all miss you🤗

Message for my Ruba Twiny  hope u do well in your exams.. miss you loads🤗

Sona Bacha I hope everything is ok missing you dont stress too much things will get better.. come back soon 🤗

Roze Bacha is busy with engagement preparations and shopping all the best for your engagement... miss you bacha🤗

Now messages for my bachas who are taking exams lots of good luck Jarin, Riya, Anny, and Gowri.. you guys will do great dont stress study loads🤗

message for Sanju little sista lots of good luck for your exams dont stress do revision you will do well🤗

message for little sista Vibha congrats on becoming IF Dazzler keep chatting🤗hope you become IF Rockers soon

message for little sista DZ lots of good luck with your studies hope you do really well🤗

Iqra Naatin and Shivi Naatin lots of good luck for your studies too🤗
message for Mahi behenah lots of good luck with your job... hope you get into Med school🤗 

message for Chitra,Saira,Sara,Anji,Swini,Andy do come in NKD long time you haven't come... miss u guys🤗

message for Krishna amazing post very creative🤗

message for Shana Mummy miss you hope you're having a great time in India come back soon🤗

Will come back with more messages after

Good morning everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice idea di. Awesome work. I have a lot of messages.:-D