Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadySosostris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
nice idea Krishna...I think u should make it a sticky post...
snowdream thumbnail
Originally posted by: Choco.Swiss

nice idea Krishna...I think u should make it a sticky post...

ya wil do it dear...but then b4 that i need to see how much this idea will be welcomedπŸ˜›
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My first message is for Krishna di πŸ˜ƒ Very lovely post di πŸ‘ thanks for making it πŸ€—

Message for My sister Shivani (Asmimelody) - you are the best little sister anyone can get...love youπŸ€—

Message for Anam di - I am very lucky to have found a friend like you di...i thank my stars that you consider me your little sister...that message was so niceπŸ˜ƒ  love you πŸ€—

Message for my NKD friends(Nikammi's)  - Love you guys...you're the best πŸ€—

For others who left the forum for some or the other reasons - Guys we miss you very much...please come back 😭 πŸ€—

for my SS readers - Thank you very much guys for each n every comment and each 'like'...love you πŸ€—

Last but not the least  for all the wonderful writers of forum - Guys all of you're doing an awesome job..keep up the good work...Love you πŸ€—
LadySosostris thumbnail
@message 2 Mais:Love u Maisi...Missing u n ur stories alot...pliz come back...
@Kainat:Uh missing ur siggies n avis on manveer man...
.Killer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Message to Krishy Dii: Thanks for making such a wonderful post.πŸ€—

Message to all my forum friends: Bye guys. Will miss you all 😭. Will be inactive from saturday (or maybe tomorrow) onwards. 11th exams starting from Monday. Wish me all the best. πŸ˜† Will come back on 12thπŸ˜‰

Message to Sweta, Iqra,Deepx bhai: Kamino..  humein bhool mat jana.. jald hi wapas aakar bandru bandru khelenge. Dare not play without me πŸ˜ˆ hehe! Humse daro mat. You guys enjoy aur jaldi se promotion mil jaye tum sabko πŸ€—

Message to Iqra: All the best kamini. πŸ‘πŸΌAchhe se exam dena aur paper phad ke aana. Not literally, Lol. πŸ˜†

Message to Fi(Fia), Basanti (Gowri), Maha-Gadheri(soumya),Princess/Twiny(Ria),Aalu(alissa): Miss you guys. Come back soon. Tum logon ke bina forum soona lagta hai. Miss ur FFs and you too. Love you guys β€οΈπŸ€—

Message for Anny meri Jaan: Vaada raha pyaar se pyaar ka, ab hum na honge juda.. β€οΈβ€οΈ Jigar, sorry for that day. Humse aur gussa mat raho. Ab aur bardasht nahi hota πŸ˜­ Miss you, love you. Reply to my scrap and keep sending PMs.πŸ€—

Message to Mummy (Anam): Bye mummy. Will miss you very much.πŸ€— Will miss your scoldings more. Lolz πŸ˜† When I come back, hope to see you as I-F Addictz πŸ˜‰

Message to all: Thank u everyone for being such a wonderful friend. For accepting me in your lives and giving me place in your hearts. Love you all. Will miss this forum πŸ˜­πŸ€—

Message to NKD: Happy Birthday in advance my bachha. Hope you cross 200 soon. πŸ₯³

Message to MAPS: Will miss you my second bachha. πŸ˜­ Happy Birthday in advance. Jaldi se 100 cross kar lo πŸ₯³ 

Message to all my FF readers: Sowwrrriiieee Guys.. I know I dint update for so long πŸ˜› and all my FFs are incomplete yet πŸ€ͺ😡 So I promise to update my FFs soon. πŸ˜ƒ

Message to Anu (khawaunju): Kaha ho partner?? Miss you so much. Waiting to read your FF, and people are waiting for our partnership again. Hope you are fine and stay well always. πŸ€—

Message to Roze Jiji: Aajkal toh aap bohot busy ho jiju ke sath. Hum sab ko toh bhool hi gaye πŸ˜’ Miss you very much. Love you πŸ€—

Message to Sonam: Miss you Sonu. πŸ˜­ come back soon. Hope your family problems are sorted out. πŸ€—

Message to SPAM ERRORS: Will miss you the mostπŸ€—. Kabhi humse alag mat hona (Note the pun over thereπŸ˜†). Will truly miss youπŸ€ͺ

Edited by ..Killer.. - 11 years ago
.Killer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iluvmanveer

no msg for me :(

None for me too.. I guess πŸ€”πŸ€£
snowdream thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Killer..

None for me too.. I guess πŸ€”πŸ€£

lolz riyu sanju all the best 4 ur xams...now a msgπŸ˜ƒ
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Vibha- no need of thanks πŸ€— ur most welcome... any more thanks then majnu picz

@Riya- bye bachaπŸ€— come back soon lots of good luck on ur exams... i duno if i will be IF addicts but might complete 30,000 posts
snowdream thumbnail
sanju u do have a msg from anam...read it baby
snowdream thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvmanveer

no msg for me :(

anam do have a msg for u at page 2