kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
khushi trying to find a room and masi comes in front of her and taunts her that she cant find a room in her own legal house.   and uma and pari come  and ask if there is a problem.   and masi says she use to be the owner of bw house but today she has no room to stay...and uma says there is one room..we will saw her.   and they bring her to the servant room.   and khushi syas how can i stay in servant room...and masi syas just like the whole BW family members use to stay here together.   and pari says we will avenge u for the torture u put on us.   and pari and uma give high five.  and leave and khushi not happy.

sid driving in the car and thinking about him sleeping with naina...and thinking what must roli be thinking.   He is feeling guilty.   and his phone rings...and roli msges sayin come and meet me on the terrace.   and sid drives home..and goes to the terrace and it is all decorated romantically.   and there is a cake with i love u written on it.   and roli comes dressed in white saree and open hair and looking BEAUTIFUL...and sid is smiling all happy.   and roli says what are u looking at...over here its only me and u and no one else.   cause tonight roli and sid night.   and she points to the cake and gives and knife and they both cut the cake and feed each other.   and she is doing all kinda mischief..and background music and roli is in full form.  (MUST WATCH...ROSID FANS)!!!    

they both are looking romantically at each other and naina calls.   and roli is wondering what is going on?   and asks who is it..and sid says noone...and hides the phone.    and roli questions him further and says i think u r hiding something big from me.   tell me what is it?   and sid says no nothing.   and roli says there is something big u r hiding...and then roli laughs saying ..u sacred...i was joking...can ur roli ever doubt u.    i trust u more then me.   i know u can hide things from urself but not more ur roli.   u know what roli and sid are...nok jok.   and then she puts her pinky in his...and says this romantic moments were lost somewhere...i missed u a lot yaar.   and cause of all this our relationship is stronger...hain na yaar!!!??  and roli hugs sid..and sid thinking about sleeping with naina and he hugs her and crys.   

family at the dining table and mataji comes and sits at the head of the chair.   she gets all emotional.  and crys.   masi consoles her.   prem pulls the chair for mataji and she sits...and all sit down for dinner.   and they ask for roli and sid and uma was going to get them but simar stops uma saying they need time together.   and khushi comes and pulls a chair to sit to eat and pari sits down saying this is roli's chair and uma says this is sid's chair...u go and prepare ur own food.   and sankalp says ma i m hungry pls give food fast.   everyone taunts khushi.   n khushi leaves from there.

roli sid huggin each other and naina keeps on calling.   sid upset and roli looks at him and then looks at the phone and takes the phone and says someone is calling u it must be imp.   and sid syas there is nothing more imp. then this moment.   and naina calls again and roli says if ur phone keeps on ringing how will be enjoy...give it to me and i will check who is coming in between our love.   and she says hello...and naina says nothing...and roli says say something...and naina finally says i m naina...and roli says naina...and sid is tensed.  

pre-cap -- roli on phone and door bell..and naina is at the door..and roli open the door.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xitijj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
so thanks fr wu ..must want 😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail