The Serial

Priya Vikrant : opposites do attract?

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay,so we went nuts screaming for saumya and vikrant's track,but utterly disappointed with how that ended ðŸ˜³

But oh well,now Priya seems to be an interesting love interest for Vikrant ðŸ˜³

Im super excited now!

Intense v/s bindaas ðŸ˜ƒ 

Whatsay guys? ðŸ˜³

Priya already seems interested ðŸ˜† 

I think it would be a great match!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i thought its a bit hurriedly done. since the fact that priya just entered and she is having a bf too, and automatically gets attracted to vikrant.

the track is interesting. but they should give it more space. 

for now they immediately have given a priya an angle of attraction. i wanted to see more how priya lives. what's her routine etc etc coz except karan kundra no actor in the show has got such space. anyways priya is indeed refreshing. 

m looking forward to this track
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well like I already said in the other thread...started watching the show from this week only...so not much idea abt soumya n vikrant...but am totally on for vikrant n priya

I just loved their convo yesterday while having keema pao...n like u said opposites surely do attract...vikrant is a man of few words while priya seems to be a chatter box...n a bindaas one at that

loved their lil sms convo today too...looking forward to their camping tomorrow 😉

but yeah I agree with Nitu_TheTwisted too...would love to see as to what is wrong between priya n ali n why do they feel so disconnected with each other...bcoz of which she is getting attracted towards vikrant  Edited by ashi_mania - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

i thought its a bit hurriedly done. since the fact that priya just entered and she is having a bf too, and automatically gets attracted to vikrant.

the track is interesting. but they should give it more space. 

for now they immediately have given a priya an angle of attraction. i wanted to see more how priya lives. what's her routine etc etc coz except karan kundra no actor in the show has got such space. anyways priya is indeed refreshing. 

m looking forward to this track

@ Bold: I managed to catch up on this track and I agree with you. It was quite hurriedly done.
priya and vikrant SMS convo was really cute today she cud not resist but was messaging him ðŸ˜†
she is so attracted towards him 😳 ...vikrant is an intelligent guy and priya is notty one their match is unique yet sweet 😃
but as u all said i too wanna see wats wrong between ali and priya but honestly i want to see priya and vikrant as a couple in the end ...lets see 😳

shibz thumbnail
i haven't seen the epi...but sounds interesting..i like Priya..and Priya n Vikrant will make an interesting pair..
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shibz

i haven't seen the epi...but sounds interesting..i like Priya..and Priya n Vikrant will make an interesting pair..

Ditto. Can't see the show right now but it seems interesting certainly.😊
shibz thumbnail
Oh i was wondering why we havent got written updates this week!
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I do agree on you'll that they speeded up the track,but then again,i fear complaining,coz with kachcha n saumya u'll know what they did-stretched it like a rubber band ðŸ˜³ n we never even got to teh saumya-vikrant dating angle ðŸ˜’
pari_41 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i m luving dis angle...itz unique n refreshing.. i think the prob between ali and priya is same as it was btwn raj and pihu...der was 1 conversation indicating about it in 25th feb epi btwn raj and priya in the disco...