Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

My new fanfic *viraaj's love*

K2kaoK2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I m going to write a fanfic on viraaj's love.☺️
I thought the ending of the serial was not perfect so i will give some turn in my story.
I have a request ...
If u like the story u r most welcome to give comments . but if u don't like it don't bash it. OR
waiting for the comments.😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow.. This is sumthng I'd love to read
K2kaoK2 thumbnail
PART 1
My story starts when Raghav has been killed & jhanvi thinks it is viraaj (in my story viraaj does not have any hand in kiling raghav) . Viraaj has been bailed bcoz no evidence are found against him. (one more thing due to the shock treatments viraaj had suffered for past 1 year his mind has started changing).

at raghav's house-
Jhanvi: chahe koi kuchh bhi kahe par mujhe pura yakeen hai ki Raghav ko viraaj ne hi maara hai.😑
Sundar: Par bhabhi, saare saboot to yahi kehta hain ki viraaj bekosoor hai.
Jhanvi: tum nahin jaante sundar, viraaj mujhe paane ke liye kuchh bhi kar sakta hai. Agar wo raghav ko maar sakta hai to jhoothe saboot banaa bhi sakta hai aur mita bhi sakta hai.
Gayatri: iska matlab ye sab bhi viraaj ki chaal hai.
Jhanvi: haan maa! aur chaahe kanoon satth de ya na de me viraaj ko sajaa deke rahoongi.
sundar, gayatri: theek hai, hum bhi tumhaare saath hain.

at viraaj's house-
Viraaj is talking to Jhanvi's photo in his bedroom.
viraaj: Jhanvi mein tumhe is tarah berang nahi dekh sakta. you don't deserve this loneliness.Mein apni jhaanvi wapas paana chahta hoon. Mein tumhaari zindagi mein phir se rang bharna chahta hoon.
I want my jhanvi back.

next day viraaj goes to gayatri's house--
Everyone is shocked to see him.he calls jhanvi's name very loudly. she hears his voice and comes from her bedroom.

to be continued...
K2kaoK2 thumbnail
part 2---
as jhanvi was cming downstairs, viraaj is looking at her . He can see a pale jhanvi in white saari, no makeup, no jwellery and the pain of her life can be seen on her face & in her eyes. but this time seeing jhanvi in pain viraaj is also having a kind of pain in his heart.
Jhanvi: kya hai viraaj , kyun chilla rahe ho?
this statement broke viraaj concentration & he move towards jhanvi.

Viraaj: mein tumhe is tarah dukhi nahi dekh sakta. mein tumhaari zindagi saare rang tumhe lautaana chaahta hun.

Jhanvi: tum kehna kya chaahte ho?

viraaj: jab meri tumse shaadi hui thi to mene socha nahi tha ki ye waqt phir se hammari zindagii mein aayega lekin waqt ka koi bharosa nahi hai.

jhaanvi: ghumafiraakar baat mat karo. saaf-2 kaho kya kehna chhahte ho.

then viraaj takes out his hand from his pocket, keep it in front of jhaanvi & open it.

virraj: will you marry me AGAIN?

everyone are stunned to hear that.

sundar: virraj!!!

jhanvi: tumhe sharam nahi aati abhi raghav ko gaye huye do din bhi nahi huye aur tum...

viraaj (interrupts): mein tumhe ek pal ke liye bhi berang nahi dekh sakta.

jhanvi: tumhe kya lagta hai, jo kuchh bhi tumne mere saath kiya hai uske baad mein tumhaare paas waapas aa jaungi to yeh tumhaari galatfehmi hai. chale jao yahaan se . GET OUT!!

sundar trows viraaj out of the house😑😑
& viraaj does not say any word & goes from there with tears in his eyes.

just then phone rings and jhaanvi picks up...
to be continued...

please do reply...
K2kaoK2 thumbnail
part 3-----
recap-- viraaj propose jhanvo but she rejects just then the phone rings and jhanvi picks up.
continue--
jhanvi: hello
person: hello! mein police station se inspector Khare bol raha hoon, Raghav ke khooni ka pataa chal gaya hai.

next scene:-
jhanvi, sundar & gayatri are at the police station
jhanvi: kisne maara hai raghav ko?
khare: jisne raghav par goli chalaayi thi humne usse pakad liya hai aur uska kehna hai ki usne ye sab raana ke kahne pe kiya hai.
gayatri: what!!

jhanvi: mein nahi maanti inspector. postmortem repirt ke according raghav ko raat 8 baje goli lagi thiaur viraaj unki laash raat 11 baje lekar aaya tha jabki hamaara ghar us spot se 20 min ki duri par hai aur to aur wo unhe hospital leke kyun nahiin gaya?

khare: wo sab hum nahi jaante. humein saboot chahiye aur wo humein mil gaya hai.

All three of them goes from there
on the way--

jhanvi: sundar tum maa ko leke ghar jao, mein abhi aati hoon.

gayatri: par beta tum kahaan jaa rahi ho?

jhanvi: maa, mujhe kuchh kaam hai, aap ghar jaiye.

gayatri: theek hai!!

jhanvi goes to the spot where raghav was shot.
she sees here and there & find a person at the tea stall & asks him-

jhanvi: kya tum us raat yahi the jab ye humla hua tha?

person: haan memsaab

jhanvi: kya dekha tha tumne mujhe sab batao.

the person tells her how both viraaj & raghav fought with goons & then one of them shoots raghav and then---

person: jab unme se ek ko goli lagi to wo tadap rahaa tha lekin dusra uski madad karne ki bajaaye use tadapta dekh kar khush ho rahaa tha aur 3 ghante baad jab wo mar chuka tha use le gaya.

jhanvi: kya!!!!
tears were coming down from her eyes.

jhanvi: tumhaara naam kya hai?

person: ji birju

jhanvi decides to go to the police station to file complaint against viraaj.

next scene------
jhanvi is in the police station waiting for her turn to file complaint
just then she sees the photo of birju on the criminals board
jhanvi(to herself): meri baat par koi vishwaas nahi karega. ab viraaj ko sazaa dene ka ek hi raasta hai.

to be continued...
i m not getting any comments πŸ˜­
nobody likes my ff😭😭
whatever i will complete it for meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
K2kaoK2 thumbnail
part 4----
viraaj is sitting in his drawing room having jhanvi's photo in his hand with tears in his eyes.
just then his phone rings. he picks it up--
viraaj: hello!!

jhanvi: mein tumse milna chaahti hun, abhi. Tum aa sakte ho kya.

viraaj is so happy , that he can't speak anything, he is feeling like on the top of the world.
his happiness is interrupted by jhanvi's words
"tum aa rahe hi na?"

viraaj: kahaan aana hai?

jhanvi: the sunshine park.

viraaj: i will definately come.

NEXT SCENE----
viraaj came early before the set time as he can't wait to see her.
After waiting for 3 hours she comes looking more beautiful may be bcoz he waited for such a long time for her.
jhanvi came near to viraaj.

jhanvi: Mujhe tumse kuchh zaroori baat karni hai, ummm...vo...
tum aaj subh... jo... ummm...

viraaj: bolo jaan! tum kya kehnaa chaahti ho.

A feel of anger runs through her blood "how dare he called me jaan. I m not  his wife anymore." 
but she controlled herself .
the words seem to be very heavy to come out from her mouth, but she said closing her eyes.

jhanvi: mujhe... mera matlab mein tumse shaadi karne ke liye taiyaar hun.

viraaj can'believe his ears. he is not able to say anything . He is feeling like world has come to his feet.
he comes back to his sense and said--
"what! are u sure? U R actually ready to marry me. Is it real or M I dreaming?"

jhanvi: tum koi sapna nahiin dekh rahe . mein tumse shaadi karnaa chaahti hun wo bhi jald se jald.

and she went.

It is very hard for her to go home & face everyone about her decision.
on the other hand, viraaj is dancing at home . he wants to announce loudly to the whole world about his life coming back to him. he is talking to chairs, tables, t.v. & other non-living things bcoz there is no one with whom he can share his happiness.πŸ˜†

jhanvi reaches home..
as she enters
tanisha: bhabh aap kahaan thi. hum sab kitni der se aap ka wait kar rahe the.

jhanvi: mein aap sabse kuchh kehna chaahti hun.
maine ek faisla liya hai Mein viraaj se shaadi karnaa chaahti hun.

all are shocked to hear that.

gayatri: tum hosh mein to ho , ye tum kyaa keh rahi ho. tum apne haath se apni zindagii kyun khatre mein daalna chaahti hun.

jhanvi: mein faisla le chuki hun maa. aur mein chaahti hun isme aap sab mera saath de.

noone don't say any word as it is the decision of jhanvi.

time passes and here it comes the wedding day of viraaj and jhanvi.

viraaj is in his room getting ready for the marriage . he is looking very hot .
 he admires himself looking at the mirror. it is looking like he is the happiest person on this earth. As if god has given his life back to him. excited like a small baby.
On the other hand 
jhaanvi is talking to raghav's photo--

jhanvi: mein aapse waada karti hun, mein aapke kaatil se badla leke rahoongi. mein viraaj ko chen se nahiin rehnedungi. mein use pal pal is baat ka ehsaas dilaungi ki wo gunahgaar hai. mein aapko insaaf dila ke rahoongi.

gayatri comes to her room.

gayatri: beta yeh tumhaara faisala hai ki tum viraaj se shadi kar rahi ho, lekin meri ek shart hai hum sab shaadi ke baad tumhaare saath rahenge. aur isme mein kuchh nahiin sunna chaahti.

jhanvi: theek hai maa.
she thinks: waise bhi mujhe mera maksad pura karne mein aap sab ke support ki zaroorat hai.

at the marriage hall,   
a girl runs around the hall saying "baaraat aa gayi."

gayatri welcomes viraaj& take him to the mandap for the 'rasams'.
after some time pandit ji says-
"dulhan ko bulaiye."
listening those words the shine of the viraaj's face doubles & is now eagerly waiting for her to come.

jhanvi comes downstairs with tanisha and other girls looking very pretty. viraaj stares her and thinks "is this true or am i dreaming, jhanvi will again be mine. the most beautiful of this world will be mine."
He can see her beautiful eyes, her pink cheeks which has become red due to her constant blushing.
jhanvi comes and sits next to viraaj. pandit ji starts all the ceremonies . while all this is going on a song is playing in the background---
'Tum se yun milenge humne socha na tha aur ye zindagii...'

at last viraaj is asked to puy the sindoor on jhanvi's forehead and they are married.

when they are about to leave for viraaj's house to manali. jhanvi convinced viraaj to take all her family members with them to which viraaj agrees bcoz for him, the most important thing is jhanvi's happiness.

they reach viraaj's house viraaj show all the family members their room.
 In viraaj;s room jhanvi is standing near the window when viraaj enters.

jhanvi: viraaj, mujhe kuchh kehna hai. mein jaanti hun aap mere pati hain. mein bhi is rishte se insaaf karna chahti hun. lekin mujhe thora waqt chahiye. aap samajh rahe hain na.

smile on viraaj's face disappears, he nods his head & goes to washroom to freshen up.
jhanvi goes to bed & sleep

In the bathroom, viraaj is washing his face. suddenly he sees his reflection in the mirror.(v2)
v2: ye kya viraaj, tumne jhanvi ki baat itni aasaani se maan li ya mein ye kahoon ki tum haar gaye.

viraaj: shut up, viraaj kabhi nahiin haarta.

v2: to jao uske paas , tumhaara hak hai uspe . jao darao use jao.. jao... (many times).
& the reflection disappears
viraaj comes out of washroom & goes to bed where is jhaanvi sleeping.
he bends over her &...
takes one pillow, goes to the coch & sleep there.

to  be continued...
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's great. Thank u so much for writing this up. I am eagerly waiting for the upcoming parts. πŸ˜ƒ
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heya.. thank you for writing this.. I didnt know it was updated long ago..

I like the story.. sooo happy to see them married again..
is she going to take revenge.. i hope she realises the truth before it is late..
candid_frisky thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ waaao..man this is just freaking awesome!i really love ur post and story Krati..its too good but Unfortunately SB's story went another way..it should have been like this!and this story have d happiest ending ever..i miss my beloved ViraNvi :(
candid_frisky thumbnail
😊 and Krati dont be sad..u proceed further with ur story..Virajians will surely like and comment ur post after u complete ur story!In near future,wish to see KVB&SJ working together again..God bless Krati..gr8 effort!