Soumya Confirms 'The Serial' Ending !!!

Posted: 11 years ago

Channel V's The Serial to end on March 7

LETTY MARIAM ABRAHAMLAST UPDATED: 10.21 AM IST 02.27.2013
Tags:
Channel V, Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat, Karan Kundra, Kritika Kamra, Pooja Gor, Raj Singh Arora, Sara Khan, Sony TV, Soumya Seth, Soumya Seth Sony TV, The Serial, The Serial Ends On March 7, The Serial To End, V Channel The Serial To End, Vikrant Massey
Channel V's The Serial to end on March 7
Karan Kundra Facebook
comments 1

The popular show based on the life of television stars draws to a close

Balaji Telefilms' novel show The Serial β€“ currently airing on Channel V – is all set to end on March 7.The soap opera showcases the controversy, love, trouble and struggle in the life of a TV actor. Some popular faces on the show include Karan Kundra, Pooja Gor, Soumya Seth, Sara Khan, Raj Singh Arora, Vikrant Massey and Kritika Kamra.

Just recently we told you that Kundra was all set to quit the show to work in a Bollywood film. But if the daily soap is really ending, what's the need to resign, we wondered. A last episode seemed indicated. So we asked Soumya Seth, who just started her new show on Sony TV, Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat if the show was really ending. She said, "The Serial is a seasonal show and it has to get over some time. The show is ending on March 7…or something like that."

So will the makers come back with a Season 2? "I doubt such a show can ever be made again. The Serial has been lucky for all of us, but it will be very difficult to get us all back together. None of us have the time. Everyone is getting busy with something or the other, so now if channel V has to bring us back, they will have to try very hard," explains Soumya.

Wethinks the show was very hatke when compared to the regular saas bahu sagas and a lot of fans will be disappointed if it really ends. Right, readers?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/channel-vs-the-serial-to-end-on-march-7/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m disappointed like really ! 

woah what's 'tfs' like. i am not proud to share this sad news anywayπŸ˜’
shibz thumbnail
cant there be a season 2 with different celebs?

Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope that from now on ppl wont blame members for spreading rumours abt the show getting
over...

t4s!😊
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shibz

cant there be a season 2 with different celebs?

which other celeb  wud u like to  see????πŸ˜›
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

which other celeb  wud u like to  see????πŸ˜›

umm not me...may beπŸ€” mai toh TV dekhti hi kahan hun? but 'The serial' can be on other celebs as well na? for their fans?πŸ˜›
i wud have loved to see some more episodes but anyways πŸ˜•
Minionite thumbnail
March 7th, but the last show is usually on Friday, which should be March 8th. I wonder why it won't be shown on Friday. πŸ˜•
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was like just caught up with the show and its already ending. Can't believe it.