Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Gopi Bahu to shake a leg with Karan and Nisha in N

Posted: 11 years ago
Devoleena Bhattacharjee aka Gopi Bahu to shake a leg with Karan and Nisha in Nach Baliye 5

Some news from the sets of Star Plus' Nach Baliye season 5 (Frames).

Our sources have informed that Devoleena Bhattacharjee aka Gopi bahu of Saath Nibhana Saathiya (Star Plus) will make an appearance in Nach Baliye.

What will she do'let's hear it from the source.

"She will dance with contestant jodi Nisha (Rawal) and Karan (Mehra) as part of a trio performance. They will groove on peppy numbers as part of this special sequence."

Devoleena will begin shooting for the same from 5th of March (2013).

We called up Devoleena to learn more on the development but she refused to comment anything.

now pls tell me wht u have to say and dnt say SP aproached gopi.i ussed to like karan and hina..now what they are doing keep us giving us proof how much they hate each other .now i blame them for everything for naksh scenes and everything else๐Ÿ˜ก

karan is ok witjh gopi bahu not hina..why i want the answer..why they keep upsetting naksh fans due to their fights..do we matter to them or not?

i know its related to NB but i want everyone to read wht karan hina do for naksh fans..pls tweet karan why hina isnt it?๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by luvunaksh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear ITS sp decision not actors pl for this dont blame naksh for this yaar y u always blame actors. y u blame karan and hina for every thing that's not good after reading i felt very bad.Edited by kala_09 - 11 years ago
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg why are u creating a mountain out of a molehill.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
U dont seem like a true fan because all these things dont matter to them..
And its against the IF rules to discuss on their personal lives, so please refrain from doing so,
And for god sake, they are not enemies. They are costars and that doesnot mean that they have to be the best of friends. Theyre perfect the way they are.
๐Ÿคข
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
At first place there is NB thread please post there as u wer very much against all this NB and stuffs and now posting this ๐Ÿ˜• 2nd thing is if at all it was in actors hand wudnt it be some other person they have long list of friends from the industry they wud hv called the close once than with whom they hv never worked so it is producer and SP and not actors.
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mayo2424

And its against the IF rules to discuss on their personal lives, so please refrain from doing so,
And for god sake, they are not enemies. They are costars and that doesnot mean that they have to be the best of friends. Theyre perfect the way they are.
๐Ÿคข

Yes always y he/she blame karan and hina if they wre not shown together or for this NB too its SP decision what will actors do yaar if he/she not liking it its better leave it. If they were not thick friends then what def they were not enemies. they work together and share professional relationship what else u want, enjoy naksh onscree rather worrying about offscreen Hiran. 
pree4ru thumbnail
Moreover the news isnt even confirmed as TC usually gives wrong articles as well so dont jump on ppl and by tweeting nothing is gonna happen a sits not actors decision here .
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

๐Ÿคข

well said๐Ÿ‘agree with u completetly.
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh and abt the naksh scenes the actors dont have much to do with those., the writers and cvs do.. The actors just do what theyre told.๐Ÿ˜Š
do u realy think ask urself u think sp will call gopi who has connection and not hina..can u tell me why?
yaar u guys are too much,u know everything is just clearly visible but still u keep hiding..this is the reason they keep doing these things because they know no one will balme them.
do i haate the m that i spend so much time on them?i just feel  very bad why i see the jodi i luv onscreen share such bad rapport in real life that make me feel if they acn say no to this thing they can say for everything.they never give performances or any gesture together..they dnt think abt naksh fans at all and thats only upset me
if someone say anything abt it u guys say u are noit fan that make many to not share their feelings

pree4ru thumbnail

Oh and abt the naksh scenes the actors dont have much to do with those., the writers and cvs do.. The actors just do what theyre told.๐Ÿ˜Š

yaar this concept no one is ready to agree and never will they agree so no point in telling it again and again