True Love;(sanvi+varna)FF-chap4 updated - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
sneha maybe ure busy but jaldi se upd kar do... vaise bhi mahaol bahut tensed hai
hey sneha.. jaldi se next ch upd kar do na... missin it..
jaldi jaldi next upd karo.. ill not be here after next week.. so do it asap.. pls...
angel 0900,this chapter is for u.
its a short chaper..sorry for that.you know my situation.n there is no sanvi or varna in it.but this chapter is important for the story..thats y.plzz adjust with it.i wanted to post it before u leave IF.dnt know u r here or not..hope u r here

CHAPTER 4

Ela:i think prithvi likes sanju..
Varun:WHAT???😲
Ela:yes varun,u heard it ryt.
Varun:u must be joking...ryt
Ela: No varun...m serious
va:are u mad ela?..mein manti hu tumhari sissy is so beautiful that any one will fall in love with her at first.but not prithvi.he is different and u know that.
Ela: but the way he is behaving ...something is there I m sure...i m almost sure that he likes her n I will change this like into love.
Va:u have gone mad ela.this wont ever happen.
Ela:are u doubting me..
Var:m doubting him.
Ela:what do u know abt love?tume pyar ke baare me kya pata?..pyar impossible things ki bi possible bana deta he.to understand that u have to feel love once in your life...here u all know is just flirting.
ela said that last lines with a little pain.she always know varun dnt love her n she hopes one day he will fall for her.
but varun was not there mentally to notice her pain.he is lost somewhere.he is thinking abt something..may be abt his 1st love.ela jerked him.

ela:prithvi is such a nice guy.he deserves the best n the same goes with sanju.so i will be the happiest person if they become a couple.tum iss mission me mere saath doge ya nai?
var:ofcourse i will help u..anything for prithvi😊...but once again m telling u u r wasting ur tym for a thing which is not gng to happen ever.
ela:lets c..
var:ya..lets c..but tumne sanju se isa kyon kaha ki prithvi is ur boyfrnd?
thats against ur agenda,ryt?
ela:no varun,that s also a part of this mission.
i told that lie for 2 reasons.
1st one is i want to see prithvis reaction n make sure abt his feeling.2nd reason is ye prithvi ek no.ka budhu he pyar ki mamale par.he wont ever understand or accept his feelings for sanju that easily.so we have to make him do so.
var:vo kaise?
ela:by making him jelous.and for that i need ur help.
varun:😕..saaf saaf bataona..
ela:u have to interact with sanju closely n make prithvi jelous.then only he will understand his feelings.
var:oh..now i understood.i m all ready babes .😉
ela:she is my sister..so dnt try to flirt with her .u just act infront of prithvi.thats it.dnt even think of taking the advantage of the situation..i wont spare u.
var:that i cant guarantee..u know aadat se majboor..😉😆
saying that he ran from their.ela stood there with an open mouth.
the bell rang indicating its tym for the classes.ela turned to go to the lecture hall n when she turned she got a mini heart attack seeing prithvi infront of her with an expression of he is gng to kill her the next moment.

ela:prithvi...tum yaham...
prit:han..mein..ur very own boyfrnd😡😆...y did u tell those lies to sanju?
ela:vo..hmm..for fun...🤢
prit:fun?
ela:sanju is new here,ryt..you know i like to play pranks on newbies..its also a prank just for fun.
prit:but sanju is ur sister.
ela:so wat?
prit:no ela..m gng to tell her the truth.
ela:no plzz...u always helps me in my pranks .then y r u saying like this now..kahi tume sanju se pyar...😉😆
prit:stop it ela..kya pyar vyar laga rakha he..😡..k i wont tell the truth but only for 2 days..you have to stop your fun section within that period.
ela:k baba..i promise.now can we go to the cls?😛..its already late.
prithvi :ya..lets go.
PRECAP : Varna becoming frnds

am always here for u my darling...
Thanx for the lovely update...
Ela n varun on mission for sanvi..
precap super achha!! Luv u for this upd..
Small hai par super duper hit hain!! Thanku my darlin!!! luv u!!!
N i m not sayin i will leave IF permanently but i wud be mininmum active.. Cuz school gonna reopen na...
N ill always be there to read ur chapters...😊
Wonderful! Keep on writing sweetie!!
awesome update dear👏👏
loved it to the core really😳
loved the precap😳😳
prithvi caught ela red-handed...that part is highlight😃😃
varun running away from ela... its funny🤣
just loved it...speechless😉
even it z small ,it ws awesome update...
loved it...& especially the precap 😳 ...
eagerly waiting for your next update