True Love;(sanvi+varna)FF-chap4 updated - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
              TRUE LOVE

CHAPTER 1

A BOY IS SLEEPING PEACEFULLY IN HIS ROOM.THE ROOM IS A FULL MESS.THE CLOTHES,SHOES N THINGS SCATTERED ALL OVER THE FLOOR.AND A HEAP OF CLOTH IS OVER THE BED N HE IS SLEEPING ABOVE IT VERY PEACEFULLY.
SUDDENLY HIS SLEEP IS DISTURBED BY A PHONE CALL.HE CLOSED HIS EARS TIGHT USING A PILLOW N TRIED TO SLEEP BUT IN VAIN.THE PHONE IS CONTNSLY RINGING.HE CUT THE CALL N DRIFTED TO SLEEP.BUT AGAIN THE PHONE STARTED RINGING N HE HAS NO OTHER OPTION LEFT BUT TO ATTEND THE CALL.HE TOOK THE PHONE N SCREAMED AT THE TOP OF HIS VOICE
BOY : WHAT ELA😡...SUBAH SUBAH KYOM PARESHAN KAR RAHI HO MUJE😡
ELA : SUBAH!!!!!!!😲...ITS ALREADY 10 BABES
BOY : TO KYA😡
ELA :TO KYA!!!!!!!MATLAB KYA HE TUMARA VARUN...MEIN NE TUME KAL BATAYA THA NA KI MY COUSIN     SISSY IS COMING FROM SINGAPORE TODAY(YES THE BOY IS OUR HUNK VARUN)
VARUN : OH..I FORGOT🤢...BUT MUJE NA BAHUT NEEND AA RAHI HE.TUM EK KAM KARO PRITHVI KO SAATH LEKAR JAO.
ELA : WHAT😲...I HAVE A BOYFRND OF MY OWN.THEN Y SHOULD I TAKE HELP FROM ANY OTHER BOY?
VARUN : EK KAM KARO...FOR TODAY JUST IMAGINE PRITHVI IS YOUR BOYFRND N USKE SAATH CHALO.TEEK HE.AB ME RAKHTI HU.BAHUT NEEND AA RAHI HE.BYE🤣
ELA : VARUN😡...U R JUST IMPOSSIBLE
AND SHE CUT THE CALL

AT THE AIRPORT

A GIRL IS WALKING TO N FRO IMPATIENTLY N A HANDSOME BOY IS TRYING TO CALM HER DOWN.
GIRL : WHERE THE HELL IS SHE? ABI TAK AYA KYOM NAHI ?..AB TO PLANE BI AA GAYA.
BOY:MS.ELAKSHI U R ASKING THIS SAME QUESTION FOR THE PAST 1HR.YE SUN SUNKAR M GETTING BORED.N FOR UR INFO THE PLANE HAS JUST LANDED.SHE WILL BE HERE AT ANY MOMENT.NOW FOR GOD SAKE CALM DOWN N SIT HERE PATIENTLY.
ELA :..KITNE BAR KAHA ME NE TUMSE KI DONT CALL ME THAT😡
BOY : ARE ME NE KYA KIYA..ME TO BAS TUME TUMARA NAAM SE PUKARA😉
ELA: TUME ACHI TARAH SE PATA HE KI I HATE THAT NAME.😡FIR BI..
HMM..LEAVE IT...VAISE KYA KAH RAHE THE TUM..U R GETTING BORED..SO MR INTELLIGENT IS GETTING BORED😉
BOY : OR NAHI TO KYA ..US VARUN KA BACHA..USE TO MEIN😡...GIRLFRND TO USKA HE LEKIN SARE PARESHANIYAM MERE SAR PAR😭...
BY THIS ELA STARTED GIGGLING..BOY SHOT A GLARE AT HER😉
ELA : (CONTROLLING HER LAUGHTER)..DNT WORRY WHEN ELA IS HERE..U R GETTIN BORED,RIGHT? I HAVE AN IDEA...HUM EK GAME KHETE HEIN.😉..
BOY : WHAT...WE R NOT KIDS TO PLAY GAME...
ELA : I KNOW..I KNOW..BUT LET ME COMPLETE FIRST...ACTUALLY ITS NOT A GAME..ITS A CHALLENGE..I M CHALLENGING U ..OUT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE U HAVE TO IDENTIFY MY SISTER...OK😉
BOY:ELA...ARE U OUT OF UR MIND...HOW IS IT POSSIBLE WHEN I EVEN DNT KNOW HOW SHE LOOK.
ELA : VAHI TO CHALLENGE HE...TUM TO MR.INTELLIGENT HO NA...TODAY U HAVE TO PROVE IT.
BOY : NOWAY.....M NOT READY
ELA : SO TUM DAR GAYA
BOY : WHAT MEIN OR DAR😃...PRITHVI SANAYAL KISI SE BI NAHI DARTI..
(YES.. THE BOY IS NONE OTHE THAN OUR BELOVED PRITHVI)
ELA : THEN PROVE IT
PRITHVI : K..CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
ELA : SO U CAN START UR WORK. ALL THE BEST
PRITHVI : ALL THE BEST.. MY FOOT😡

PRECAP : SANVI 1ST MEET...kuch kuch hota he😉

Edited by snehanambiar334 - 11 years ago
RES 
Unres
WOW yaar!!!! 😛😛 Just loved the first chapter!! 🤗  Amazing!! 👏  
Love you!!! <3  That part of MR. intelliegnt oh my gosh!! ☺️ 
You shweta right? i call her ms. intelligent so shwetz looks like there is mr. intelligent for you
But i think ms. intelligent here is our dear Sanjana! Waiting for the first meet of SanVi!! Kuch kuch hota hai!!  
Superb yaar!! 😃  Loved it!! ❤️ 
And pls do PM me for the next update!! 😉

Edited by kiran.h - 11 years ago
nice start
well written
loved varun and ela scene
eagerly waitin for sanvi
and is prithvi , mr.intelligent,...if ms. inttellegent sees this she 'lll be dancin (hai na kiru😆😆😆😆😆😆)
continue soon and thanks for the pm
liked the first episode... it was really nice...
sanjana is coming  👏
SANVI meet 😳
plz dont make it a sarun ff... i really dont like him... 😡😡 🤢🤢
pm me whn u update the nest time..
thnx for the pm...
thanx for pm...
both prithvi ela & varun ela scene was awesome...now am waiting for my fav. sarun scene

continue soon dear 😊
love this update
waiting for SanVi scenes eagerly..pls update the name of the FF too😉
U read this Ms.Intelligent?
Haha nice update !
Plz make it a sanvi one...
Cont soon 
and thnx for the pm
Heyy dear awesome start but hope sarun will b together bas waitin for sarun meetin
Originally posted by krit125

nice start   ...thanx😊
well written....😛
loved varun and ela scene ...so happy u liked it
eagerly waitin for sanvi ...no need to wait.will update it today itself😉
and is prithvi , mr.intelligent,...if ms. inttellegent sees this she 'lll be dancin (hai na kiru😆)
continue soon and thanks for the pm...wc dr😃
Originally posted by spongy

liked the first episode... it was really nice... ...thanx😛
sanjana is coming  👏
SANVI meet 😳
plz dont make it a sarun ff... i really dont like him... 😡😡 🤢🤢...😭 i love both sanvi n sarun...
pm me whn u update the nest time.. ...for sure😃
thnx for the pm... ...wc dear