Chris Evans Takes His Mom To The Oscars!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Chris Evans Takes His Mom To The Oscars!

2/26/2013 2:32 PM ET | Filed under: Oscars • Chris Evans • Minka Kelly

Chris Evans had a hot date at the Oscars!

No, it wasn't his new steady Minka Kelly! It was someone even more important to him- his Mom!

Captain America's mother (Mrs. America?) Lisa Evans looked even better on her son's arm than a vibranium shield!

And you'd think having an Avenger for a date would keep you from getting starstruck, but she certainly looked in awe of the spectacular event.

So does Chris bringing his mom mean things are off with Minka?

Nah! There are just some things you promise when you tell your mom you're going into showbiz, and a walk down the red carpet is one of them!

- See more at: http://perezhilton.com/perezitos/2013-02-26-chris-evans-oscars-date-mom-lisa-evans#.US9Ey6KmiAg
i just love this guy - beautiful, charming, handsome, a perfect lady killing gentleman. 

but he is no marriage material 😆 
❤️chris evans❤️
i just love this guy!!!
since i saw him in PUSH. i became his fan. he is really great onscreen and offscreen 
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

since i saw him in PUSH. i became his fan. he is really great onscreen and offscreen 

i saw him in cellular 4 the 1st time...i also became his fan from the day i saw him😊
Originally posted by no_username

i saw him in cellular 4 the 1st time...i also became his fan from the day i saw him😊

yes after push, i saw all his movies...and mostly were good except some odd ones like not another teen movie etc.

its really surprising that such a handsome hunk hasn't found a popular onscreen pair with a girl. according to a survey 'his most popular chemistry has been with Dakota Fanning, and what hilarious is he wasn't paired with her up romantically. 

i also liked minka kelly in charlie's angels but as his girlfriend...urrrmmm...i am not sure 
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

yes after push, i saw all his movies...and mostly were good except some odd ones like not another teen movie etc.

its really surprising that such a handsome hunk hasn't found a popular onscreen pair with a girl. according to a survey 'his most popular chemistry has been with Dakota Fanning, and what hilarious is he wasn't paired with her up romantically. 

i also liked minka kelly in charlie's angels but as his girlfriend...urrrmmm...i am not sure 

maybe they will pair him up with sscarlett johansson in captain america 2...but i'm not sure as i never read the comics...
Captain America 2 has two heroines. dunno whom he will he paired with?
LOL read this

A Bollywood film? Sure, count me in: Chris Evans

Kritika Kapoor, TNN Apr 18, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Tags:
  • Chris Evans|
  • Captain America
(Chris Evans )

He's blond, blue-eyed, six-feet-tall and fills out the "Captain America" suit perfectly - and so, one might even suspect that maybe Chris Evans has secret superhero DNA.

Hollywood sure think so, Evans is one of the few stars who've played two superheroes in their career. He started out as Jonathan "Johnny" aka Human Torch in the "Fantastic Four" series and then landed his biggest gig of all time - "Captain America". The movie was a big success at the box office, Evans joined the Hollywood A-league and he is now reprising his role as the superhero in Marvel's "The Avengers".

So is this the ultimate boys' fantasy come true for him? Laughing, he says, "No! When I was younger, I actually wanted to be a cartoonist, so I probably pictured myself sitting behind a desk at Disney drawing talking frogs!"

"Besides," he says, "I wasn't really into superheroes, to be honest. I had sisters so I often did what they did - I didn't watch too much of Super-Man, Spiderman and cool stuff like that." The star, who has starred in his fair share of comic-book inspired movies ("Scott Pilgrim vs The World", besides the superhero ones), and is now a staple at the San Diego Comic-con, says he spent his childhood "probably giggling at Bugs Bunny". We return to his alter ego which, he insists, is completely different from his real-life self. He says, "I'm definitely not the ultra-macho superhero. I'm more of a romantic. I grew up with musical theatre, and so am more of an artistic, sensitive kind of a guy."

How was it to shoot with stars like Scarlett Johansson, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Hemsworth and Mark Ruffalo for "Avengers"? "It was great - it was like a family. Any time you have these big ensemble films you never know how everyone is going to get along. You're bringing together a lot of creative people and a lot of talented, creative people are different shades of eccentricity. But on this film we just clicked like a real family. Plus, we were filming in Albuquerque, so we were forced to hang out on the set, and as a result, we formed these genuine friendships."

He describes his role as Captain America as "a lot more responsible". "The character is a little bit outside my comfort zone so it's a little more nerve-wracking, but a lot more exciting," he says. On the physical front, it is an "extremely" tasking role to play. "The character himself is a very physically fit guy so not only does it take a lot to get into that shape prior to filming, but then once filming begins you have to try and maintain it, which is the real uphill battle!"

The actor who has been to India before, during 2005 and 2006, says, "I've been to Rishikesh and Agra and it was fantastic. I really enjoyed my time in Rishikesh - I was there for about three weeks and that was a really peaceful experience for me."

Though he has never seen a Bollywood movie before, he says his background in musical theatre makes him feel inclined towards doing one in the future. "I'm sure there are some great directors so, of course. It's not about the genre for me; it's about the directors - so count me in!"

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-04-18/news-interviews/31355983_1_superhero-captain-america-chris-evans