Pavitra Rishta

Written Update 28th feb 2013

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode begins with Purvi coming out of her bedroom n she looks that who waked up so early then has a look in kitchen its Sulochana who was making Tea.Purvi asks her Aaji why did u woked up so early?Sulo asks her that Do you like to have a tea?Purvi is confused but atleast she says yes,Sulochana brings the tea out n goes near the temple folds her hand to Bappa starts saying Mantras. She makes sit Purvi n says today is very special day for us,Purvi asks what?Sulochana yes that Soham will get released today from Jail.Sulochana says that Archana's hope made Soham changed little bit,Purvi says yes Aai's hope has came true she did everything for Soham to become a good man though she was awaited for 18yrs that Soham will back but today he will be with her.Sulochana says Archana's family to get complete after Soham comes to Deshmukh House, Purvi says that 18yrs wait is over aai will get her son back n cries,Sulochana says don't worry Purvi i know that living without ur own child is very hard One day you will also have your child.Sulochana prays to bappa that pls god give my Purvi all happiness.
Scene shifts to Varsha in Jail where she is crying n worried that Soham should not reach to Manav n Archana(Flashback:Balan telling Soham kill Manav Deshmukh bcoz him you have suffered alot)Varsha comes to originality n calls Lady police but the lady is sleeping a fast in mean time one lady in varsha's lock up gets up n says to her why are you shouting early morning?again she calls that Lady police n says that she wants to make a call to her sister but suddenly stops remembers that she can't say soham is gone to kill manav n archana but she says to that lady her sister is not well n want to phone her.Varsha tries to phone but its ringing nobody picks up the call.
Archana n Manav are in temple where from back Soham calls Archana as Mayi after listening it she turns back n goes to him says that You were going to release after few hours while Soham says yes i got released early.Archana says i was coming to get you after visiting Temple,she says lets go in n take the aarti but Soham says who is more important to you Me or the God,Archana says if today i don't go to visit Bappa na it'll be ok bcoz my son has came back.
Soham says i want to talk with you both pls come aside Manav says lets go Archana but she says that pls wait Manav pls.Soham n both go aside,Soham says i wanted get Mumbai n its wealth in my hand Manav says that do hardwork you will get all this by doing wrong things you'll be in trouble always but Soham says nobody thought me good things always behaved like a Gunda.
Manav says that do something good but Soham denies n says that i want You to out of my life n brings out the gun points towards him While Archana gets shocked n says leave the gun.

Part 2:
Soham has kept the gun pointed towards Manav n says that i always did wrong things so i am killing myself points the gun on his head n says One man is that who told me to kill my original parents n One man is trying to make me good but What should i do?I am killing myself After seeing that Balan arrives says Soham to live the gun but Soham says i knewed that you were somewhere here n was watching me from distance,Baba you have to die now points the gun towards Balan but Soham again points the gun on his head n says to Balan that When i pointed towards you so you got frightened but now i don't see that frightened face when i have kept the gun on my head.Archana pulls Soham's hand n he trigs the gun bullet hits Archana's neck. Soham is looking to her both he n Manav gets Shocked while Archana falls in Manav's arms.Manav screams n tries to regain her consicuous but she is fainting,Soham also comes there n Balan runs from there.Manav says call ambulance. In Ambulance Manav n Soham are looking at her shockingly but Manav is crying n says that Bappa has got reunited after 18yrs so pls open ur eyes,Archana tries to open the eyes n says that Soham is not guilty pls don't misunderstand him i was wrong bcoz me it happened pls don't hate him.Manav is crying n Archana gets faint while he tries to call her but she has fainted again.

Part 3:
Manav n Soham has brought Archana in hospital while Soham is standing in corner blaming himself for killing her aai but after that he says why you came between us?
In Operation Theatre Doctor is removing the bullet from Archana's neck n he removes it comes out Manav asks hows Archana?Doc says she is critical n says to Nurse call Doc Bhatia urgently. Manav goes crying n sees Bappa's Murti saying that Pls bring back my Archana bcoz "Without Archana Manav is nobody in this world pls bring her back"
Everybody comes to hospital n Sulochana is worried more asks Manav how all this happened then he says all the scenario to everybody n all are shocked to listen that.Doc comes out says that i am sorry Mr Manav after listening it Manav says Doc sorry means what?
Doc says that She has went in Coma bcoz the bullet hitted near the brain nerve so thats the reason she'll be in Coma.Manav asks when will Archana open her eyes,Doc says its upto her n God now,Every1 is left Shocked.

Precap:Savita is saying to Manav that Our Archana will come back to us don't worry She is fighter i now she will be back have faith on Bappa Manav,Purvi n all are crying.

Edited by gaurav_ankita08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Advance thanks Gaurav da! Watched today's epi for Anki. Superb acting by her.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Great acting by Ankita .Poor thing , till her last minute before slipping in coma , she was begging Manav to forgive Soham ...😭

Her acting is always restrained but yet it shows the right amount of trauma , she never goes over the top ..Of course , as always she looked lovely ..
She was so happy because Soham called her Aie ...
But then she got shot ..

Poor Manav , felt bad for him also .He was shattered and was going to fall down with grief . He cried so much today ...

Hated Varsha ..Horrid woman , she still thinks about only owning Soham and did not tell the jail matron about Soham's actions ...

Soham is a fool .I know he is confused and did not have a good life but what a horrible mistake he did ...
Now Manav , though he hates Soham will have to take him home because of what Archana said to him ...

what about the police ..Where are they  ? Someone got shot and they are no where to be seen ...

Rozy_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope archu is not going to die.
Rozy_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for updating. Pr won't be the same without archu. Excellent acting by ankita
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It is shocking that no one in the family came to console Manav after finding out about Archana's coma ..

Only one to come forward was Dr. Onir , not even Manav's children ...

Looks like the main character of the show is definitely Onir now ...

PR is nothing without Ankita for me so I don't think I will watch it now ..Will read updates because i still like to know what happened to Manav and Soham ...
Not the least bit interested i nthe baby donation nonsense ...

Have a nice holiday Anki and enjoy your time with Sushant ..

All the best to PR and it's actors specially to Hiten who plays Manav ( my fav male character of the show ) ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
crazy2012 thumbnail
thanks for WU Gaurav..I hav not seen the epi
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeh it's kind of strange that onir went to console Manav first but...
I think it's cus rest were thinking about how their life will change with archana gone
While onir is not as directly connected with her

Wierd though many times I've noticed...
Everyone praises onir as jamai but Arjun is nice too. I mean he gave up his love to marry ovi. No one even appreciates that. Which is dumb cus ovi is obviously happy so they should be proud of Arjun for making it work and making them grandparents.
And they don't show arjun going out of his way or even attempting to talk to Manav or the family. I don't get why...
Onir is definately getting more attention now. Gets more screen time than the original characters. Eh whatever guess its hard to equally focus on all characters.
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Tanya di,Debu i was so blessed today just bcoz i came early from office n watched last epi where Ankita goes for holiday with Sushant for two months,Today's epi was awesome Archana's acting was superb i cried today when she said to Manav that Soham is not guilty pls forgive him.
Without Ankita as Archana for two months is nothing for me bcoz She is Heart of PR n if she is not there then i can't guarantee about the Next Week TRP's.
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh forgot
Thanks for update!