Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 28/2 Shaadi Ke Pehle Waali Bidaai

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

Seriously Cvs-what problem youll guys have with me???THIRD Bidaai update for me-grrr!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
one more time i am made to update an episode filled with Rona Dhona and Shehnaai i will throw a Bolder sized Coconut all the way from Goa!-
Trust me on that!
and for the rest,here goes the update๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
the episode genuinely didnt have much happening so short update.
The episode begins AS being dressed up by Parvati,Ganga and the rest.

Finally Ganesha comes in and jokingly says he cannot see his sister.AS sadly says that keep teasing me,once i am gone you will only have these memories left.

Everyone gets teary eyed as all of them Recall thier memories with AS and AS recalls her life speant at Kailash.(This sequence involves almost each and every AS scene with Parvati,Mahadev,Ganesha,Kartikeya-so im not going into detail-which btw took approx 13 minutes of the episode๐Ÿ˜•).

Ashoksundari walks through Kailash,as Mahadev stands looking at his daughter leaving Kailash.

Finally the Kanyapaksh as in the entire bridal party arrives at Rishi Vashishts Aashram,Main says she has no complaints left(Thank God for that๐Ÿ˜‰).

Narayan also arrives and promises AS that he will perform all the duties as the "Maama" of the bride.

Finally Mahadev and Parvati along with Ganesha sits for the pooja.Rishi Vashisht offers Ganesha Supaari(we call it Supari) and says that he will be worshipped first him being Prathampujya,and hence forth this fruit will be offered to him,as his symbol.
Precap:-
Nahush's Baarat arrives.
Mahadev does AS and Nahush's Kanyadaan and asks Nahush if he will look after his daughter well-Nahush says yes.

if you like please click the like button

cheers
shruti

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gopiii thumbnail
It was quite a boring episode to be honest. Seems like every one sleep walked this one. Tired faces everywhere. The only good thing was Vishnu's mamaji look๐Ÿ˜†. He looked the happiest and most fresh. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww thanx for the update..finally madam mena was happy...otherwise she is impossible to please...
AS wedding properly to be shown tomorrow...i am more interested in Mahadev-Parvati wedding frankly...
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The title is too good...Shruti !! ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank god.. Mena was happy with the marriage preparations...when she said.. ab meri saari chintaye dur ho gayi hai...!! Mahadev must be wanting to scream... " Are u sure.. Mata ?? Are u sure...!! "  ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Just get this over with.. is all can I say...!! ๐Ÿฅฑ
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

They were dragging too much. By tomm this wedding should be over with AS in Nahush's house.

It's getting boring without Dashanan๐Ÿคฃ
May be he is waiting for Shivji to get free from his daughter's wedding๐Ÿ˜†
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you a lovely update. ๐Ÿ˜Š
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Lovely episode. waiting for tomorrow's episode. Every one looks sad for AS departure, I felt sad too. 
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@meenakshi-the episode was such a MAHA BORE!!!
to top it that shehnai music..ughhh!!!
what makes it more frustrating is the fact that Mahadev and Family have been crying since the past few days over thier daughters wedding...
as far as i remember Parvati and Sati cried only on thier bidaai
yahaan toh shaadi se pehle hi itna rona dhona!
hey bhagwaan*facepalm*
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok if she is so sad to get married and leave she could have just waited for Nahush to grow up that way she would have got more time at her maika. But she was the one who was so scared for Nahush that she wanted to marry him and mark the death of hund. Right from the beginning festivities kam and matham zyada lag raha hai. Some emotion is good. But this exceeds beyond limit.  ๐Ÿ˜•
jack-12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot shruti.

U guys take so much of pain to keep the forum updated. All the mms are great.
Loved the episode, though it was a bit boring(admitting ut) bt still i dnt mind any episodes of mahadev:)