The Serial

Seasonal Bukhaar!!

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Its contagious...its infectious..its turning into an epidemic..๐Ÿ˜†!! Ishqwala Love...or Love wala bukhaar..call it whatever you may๐Ÿ˜›!! At least that's the new medical and scientific discovery in the TS๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!

One cough..one sneeze..and the germs are airborne...or in this case...one glance..one kiss...ahem...and alas...you are in love?!! Oh..just realized love is more like the common cold...happens to one n all..pretty common n frequent..harmless in most cases..and inspite of centuries of research...there is still no cure๐Ÿ˜‰!!

Or is it...bhala uski saadi meri saadi se safed kaise...or neighbor's envy owner's pride...no...scratch that...found the perfect slogan...fast to cook and good to eat...instant.๐Ÿ˜› Must be it their loneliness...their insecurities...or their jealousies...when one sees another living out a happily ever after..maybe it inspires the other to give love a shot...may be it starts a longing ..a deep seated desire in the ones around them ..to belong to someone...to have that special someone in their lives too...makes them realize what they are missing more..they are in love with love...whatever the psychology behind this mass suicide...for now...ishq ka bukhaar...har tarf hai yaar...

Vikrant and Priya...actually made me choke..not with tears or sentiments...on food...it literally went down the wrong way when I saw that scene...๐Ÿ˜†..or was it love going down the wrong way..breack neck speed...lets see who breaks his or her neck...or heart...makes you feel relationships nowadays are like fast trains...and life is  like a station...ek ka arrival...and others departure...in a matter of minutes..sometimes announcements main gadbad...and you left wondering...should I have boarded this one...or should I have got down..or ...or...or...

Rohan...seems to have boarded the wrong train...bachcha hai..shayad galti se chadh gaya...someone needs to pull his chain..fast...before he ends up in a wrong place...literally lost...

Pooja and Raj..finally breaking dawn...unexpected..coz did not expect Raj to give in so soon...but sweet...just like the long awaited ..first drops of rain...after a long heated summer...soothing...refreshing...soul satisfying...this time making us all wish...they both have the happy ending they so rightly deserve...

And saving the best for the last...my Kundra.๐Ÿ˜†..the name signifies Trouble..chaos...live life kingsize and make blunders kingdomsize...maybeโ“..wonder whats brewing ...but I can bet even Karan does not have a clue..like always he will get to know when all is done...and cannot be undone...as usual..he is the last one to know whats happening in his life..๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

But who am I kidding...its euphoric...its magical...its like a drug..this falling in love...like a free fall ..from the open skies...soaring high up in the air...till you realize you forgot your parachute!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!

Edited by eveline - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great post eve
though i have not watch show these days i can guess it may be what from ur post
priya vikrant kissed๐Ÿ˜ฒ
karan ke ghar ladki???? jaate jaate bhi he let VG to do experiments on him
raj have to give up soon...coz the show gonna wind up
instead of seasonal bhukkar i think VG ko ishq wala love hua hai๐Ÿค“
shibz thumbnail
Eve i was waiting for your post๐Ÿ˜† last few epis n i'd love to see a lot of posts from u...padke waapas aati hun๐Ÿ˜›
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...vibha...

great post eve
though i have not watch show these days i can guess it may be what from ur post
priya vikrant kissed๐Ÿ˜ฒ
karan ke ghar ladki???? jaate jaate bhi he let VG to do experiments on him
raj have to give up soon...coz the show gonna wind up
instead of seasonal bhukkar i think VG ko ishq wala love hua hai๐Ÿค“

๐Ÿ˜†..its turning into a david dhawan govinda flick...put the logic on the back burner..and just laugh out loud...!! And if you are one of those kinds who cannot ignore logic...its bound to pick up pace coz these are the last few episodes...they are trying to give an end to all stories...tie the loose ends..the rush is evident.

And if VG has indeed fallen in love...all we can hope for is ...its indeed the ishqwala love..and not the Maggie noodle types...๐Ÿ˜‰
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shibz

Eve i was waiting for your post๐Ÿ˜† last few epis n i'd love to see a lot of posts from u...padke waapas aati hun๐Ÿ˜›

shibu..๐Ÿค—..didn't write for a long time..coz didn't find anything to write about...maybe its the shows pace...or maybe someone is showing up more..๐Ÿ˜‰..whatever the reasons...decided to give it a shot today!!

I hope the coming episodes provide me with plenty of masala to cook my biryani...Tongue
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eveline

Its contagious...its infectious..its turning into an epidemic..๐Ÿ˜†!! Ishqwala Love...or Love wala bukhaar..call it whatever you may๐Ÿ˜›!! At least that's the new medical and scientific discovery in the TS๐Ÿ˜ƒ!! Or just the KISS? usne kiss kiya..mai kyun peeche rahun?๐Ÿ˜†

One cough..one sneeze..and the germs are airborne...or in this case...one glance..one kiss...ahem...and alas...you are in love?!! Oh..just realized love is more like the common cold...happens to one n all..pretty common n frequent..harmless in most cases..and inspite of centuries of research...there is still no cure๐Ÿ˜‰!!

Or is it...bhala uski saadi meri saadi se safed kaise...or neighbor's envy owner's pride...be it their loneliness...their insecurities...or their jealousies...when one sees another living out a happily ever after..maybe it inspires the other to give love a shot...may be it starts a longing ..a deep seated desire in the ones around them ..to belong to someone...to have that special someone in their lives too...makes them realize what they are missing more...whatever the psychology behind this mass suicide...for now...ishq ka bukhaar...har tarf hai yaar... surprisingly in their friends group kisi ka bhi love life set nahi hai so far for the other to get influenced!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Vikrant and Priya...actually made me choke..not with tears or sentiments...on food...it literally went down the wrong way when I saw that scene...๐Ÿ˜†..breack neck speed...lets see who breaks his or her neck...or heart...makes you feel relationships nowadays are like fast trains...and life like a station...ek ka arrival...and others departure...in a matter of minutes..sometimes announcements main gadbad...and you left wondering...should I have boarded this one...or should I have got down..or ...or...or... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...

Rohan...seems to have boarded the wrong train...bachcha hai..shayad galti se chadh gaya...someone needs to pull his chain...before he ends up in a wrong place...literally lost...๐Ÿคช

Pooja and Raj..finally breaking dawn...unexpected..coz did not expect Raj to give in so soon...but sweet...just like the long awaited ..first drops of rain...after a long heated summer...soothing...refreshing...soul satisfying...this time making us all wish...they both have the happy ending they so rightly deserved... soon kahan? Raj n Pihu got separated in the past and abhi present chal raha hai..don't ask me how long it has been since the past coz unhone bataya nahi..one fine day the writer decided to end the past and come back to the present๐Ÿคฃ

And saving the best for the last...my Kundra.๐Ÿ˜†..the name signifies Trouble..chaos...live life kingsize and make blunders kingdomsize...maybeโ“..wonder whats brewing ...but I can bet even Karan does not have a clue about it..like always he will get to know when all is done...and cannot be undone...as usual..he is the last one to know whats happening in his life..๐Ÿ˜ƒ... ab toh Humare Karan ko humare liye chod do Vikas๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

But who am I kidding...its euphoric...its magical...its like a drug..this falling in love...like a free fall ..from the open skies...soaring high up in the air...till you realize you forgot your parachute!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!

You totally cracked me up Eve๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...If m goin to get such entertaining posts from you everyday..i don't mind the blunders in TS๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shibz

You totally cracked me up Eve๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...If m goin to get such entertaining posts from you everyday..i don't mind the blunders in TS๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ROFL..loved your responses in pink...yup...its like if he does an angle kiss..i gotta kiss in real...bhala uski kiss meri kiss se zyaada controversial kaise...!!

The whole group reminds me of the bold and the beautiful...soon there will be a time when they would have dated each and every one around...even in the group...wonder...whats gonna happen then??๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyways..who wants to know the time frame between breakups and make ups...real life experience tells us the truth is quite bitter..u know

And shibu don't worry gal...eventually...Kundra is going to land in our laps...no other girl is gonna last...๐Ÿ˜‰

And I love team TS...like I love Tom n Jerry...they make me rofl..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
shibz thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ..loved your responses in pink...yup...its like if he does an angle kiss..i gotta kiss in real...bhala uski kiss meri kiss se zyaada controversial kaise...!! nah! remember Sara-Paras? in the last to last epi Vikrant talks to Sara toh wahan se aagaya hoga epidemic๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

The whole group reminds me of the bold and the beautiful...soon there will be a time when they would have dated each and every one around...even in the group...wonder...whats gonna happen then??๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyways..who wants to know the time frame between breakups and make ups...real life experience tells us the truth is quite bitter..u know senti mat ho yaar..come for a tight jappi

And shibu don't worry gal...eventually...Kundra is going to land in our laps...no other girl is gonna last...๐Ÿ˜‰ ...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

And I love team TS...like I love Tom n Jerry...they make me rofl..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
M00NA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mast post eveโญ๏ธ
sachi vikrant n priya ka scene dekh k i was also shocked...thnk God aj mom n bhai sath nahi the๐Ÿ˜†...
n after watching precap jo priya ne  vikrant ko kaha...us se i think ye kiss wala love/bukhaar  hai ๐Ÿคฃ ...
n u r right rohan to hath se nikalta nikalta nikalta ja raha hai...is bache ne b mujhy surprise kar diya aj epi mai ๐Ÿ˜ณ...
n offcourse Kundra show ki jaan hamari jaan meri jaanโ˜บ๏ธ ... he is going ok...par larki pe n TS walon bharosa nahi...
kahan se aai hai??kahan ko jaye gi?? dewana karan ko banaye gi??? ye larki
uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its contagious...its infectious..its turning into an epidemic..๐Ÿ˜†!! Ishqwala Love...or Love wala bukhaar..call it whatever you may๐Ÿ˜›!! At least that's the new medical and scientific discovery in the TS๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!

Or is it...bhala uski saadi meri saadi se safed kaise...or neighbor's envy owner's pride...no...scratch that...found the perfect slogan...fast to cook and good to eat...instant.๐Ÿ˜› Must be it their loneliness...their insecurities...or their jealousies...when one sees another living out a happily ever after..maybe it inspires the other to give love a shot...may be it starts a longing ..a deep seated desire in the ones around them ..to belong to someone...to have that special someone in their lives too...makes them realize what they are missing more..they are in love with love...whatever the psychology behind this mass suicide...for now...ishq ka bukhaar...har tarf hai yaar...
 brilliantly written adn described ur posts are always awesome ๐Ÿ˜Š
Vikrant and Priya...actually made me choke..not with tears or sentiments...on food...it literally went down the wrong way when I saw that scene...๐Ÿ˜†..or was it love going down the wrong way..breack neck speed...lets see who breaks his or her neck...or heart...makes you feel relationships nowadays are like fast trains...and life is  like a station...ek ka arrival...and others departure...in a matter of minutes..sometimes announcements main gadbad...and you left wondering...should I have boarded this one...or should I have got down..or ...or...or...

Rohan...seems to have boarded the wrong train...bachcha hai..shayad galti se chadh gaya...someone needs to pull his chain..fast...before he ends up in a wrong place...literally lost...

Pooja and Raj..finally breaking dawn...unexpected..coz did not expect Raj to give in so soon...but sweet...just like the long awaited ..first drops of rain...after a long heated summer...soothing...refreshing...soul satisfying...this time making us all wish...they both have the happy ending they so rightly deserve...

And saving the best for the last...my Kundra.๐Ÿ˜†..the name signifies Trouble..chaos...live life kingsize and make blunders kingdomsize...maybeโ“..wonder whats brewing ...but I can bet even Karan does not have a clue..like always he will get to know when all is done...and cannot be undone...as usual..he is the last one to know whats happening in his life..๐Ÿ˜ƒ...