Jeannie aur Juju

28-Feb-2013 - WU

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
5 vela's create complete confusion...both Juju & Jeanie are irritated & in the meantime...Jeanie sneezes & 4 vanish...eveyrone is happy...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyab thumbnail

Vela starts of complete blacklash on how can u do this to me...& why...jeanie gets irritated & says shuld I make him back to chicken 😊 

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
heya navya missed u thanx cant wait to see it...
navyab thumbnail
Juju agrees...& vela is like what...then Juju says lets all go to hospital...Vela asks why...juju says I will explain you on the way...

when they reach hospital...Juju says ...I will go in front of the police fellow & vela you push jeanie on him & jeanie you say the mantra...some chitti...chit...phat..phat...

navyab thumbnail
Juju starts to go & comes back & says do you remember what to do...Vela says I have to hit myself with police...Juju says vela...what...& tells again...& questions...still vela does not give the correct answer & then covers up saying...Im revising...😛😉
navyab thumbnail

Juju goes to the police fellow & talks to him...but police fellow in his own world about the missing girl...& does not recognise Juju...after some trial by juju...he recognises & runs behind juju...

Juju calls vela & says be ready...& the moment comes...& instead of pushing jeanie...Vela hits himself against the police & falls down 😆😆
Arnisha thumbnail
oh vela wht we gna do with u.
navyab thumbnail

Juju scolds him...vela says Im hurt...juju hits him even harder & says you could not do one thing correctly ...police fellow then sees jeanie & says this girll...then chatur also comes & says yeah...I will call the doctor now & prove this girl...

Arnisha thumbnail
oh chatur i will send u far away..
navyab thumbnail
juju pulls jeanie & hits her against the police fellow & holds her & asks her to tell the mantra...she says & she gets her memory back...all happy...& police fellow says I will punish you & juju says remove his memory & jeanie does & all go home...