Thendral Thursday Update: 28/2/13

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks bhagi for the update and superb comments...
everything that i felt , you hv said it!

in a way glad that T going to kal house (TA must hv felt that too)..otherwise gw thollai wud be too much...just waiting for gw to get some infection so that she has to stay away from lav n baby too...

prabha n bhu deserve to lose the jewels and money...surely not to suchi though...police pls, come step in...
even gw is ok...she provides comedy now n then...but GD is already getting on nerves...wish she is exposed soon ...
waiting for promo now...

Thanks for the wonderful update Baghi dear...loads of hugs to u..🤗
1)None wanted TA to keep his mouth shut when his darling mom accuses T's bad luck and putting the entire blame on him..🤢. He didnt even console T for the loss incurred...man she is the ultimate sufferer...

2) GW, as expected performed a dance and finally got tired and started to get dizzy...yaaru avlo aatam poda sonna...
when she said, i feel dizzy..mayakama coming..i was like haha..another good news a...someone shd have said congratulations to her..rofl..

3) Kalyani, en ma..irukarthu pathathu nu taking T angaya? padma is going to do a grand celebration with sweets and enjoy T's sorrows..what else can we expect from her.. TA lav seemantham appo avlo scene podumpothe i thought ithu nadakara katha ila na..hmm..

4) Deepa en ma...aal aaluku taking blames...u better look for a proper solution...why cant u leave ur ego and plan smart and be with prabh and say aama aama like suchi and turn him against suchi? this is what u taught T to fight against C right? why cant u give it a try? Mr.K konjam enga ideas um kelunga...dont make deepa cry and irritate us more..

5) As expected, the worst thing..GW is not going to allow T near Lav/baby...i thought she might be hurting her after home aana ippo home ke no entry...super...and of all TA head rolling in all directions to his mommy darling's words...

If at all TA gives a reason, saying he was scared that GW would torture T with words and hence she being away is good for now, i ll surely go mad...he cant shut his mom's mouth but keep his wife away? what nonsense...I hope one thing here, though not expecting much..I want Lav to support T and bring her home, but still we can expect more complications from GW and she will change lav too if baby goes unwell or etc...CTs are thinking only like psychos...and they fare really well only when its psycho track/revenge track...positive a katanum na no ideas...uff!
Originally posted by vjayam

thanks bhagi for the update and superb comments...
everything that i felt , you hv said it!

in a way glad that T going to kal house (TA must hv felt that too)..otherwise gw thollai wud be too much...just waiting for gw to get some infection so that she has to stay away from lav n baby too...

prabha n bhu deserve to lose the jewels and money...surely not to suchi though...police pls, come step in...
even gw is ok...she provides comedy now n then...but GD is already getting on nerves...wish she is exposed soon ...
waiting for promo now...

ROFL, its like infection too runs from her pola..fruits a saptu udamba thethi vechurunga...😆...
But good one jaya...started to laugh reading this...😆...waiting for GW to get infection..haha..nice timing...lav wd smartly move to her in-laws house..

I really want Suchi to steal all these, and I want to do that episode's update 😛...Prabha and TA ku intha lesson lam pathathu...nee sonna naan keten..naan sonnen nee keta nu muttikittu cry pannatum...losers...rendu perum ella matter layum onnu...
I wonder if TA wants T to be away just bcos she would not be interfering in his business as of now...
I rather see a separation track and if so I really welcome...TA needs a lesson and T need to ignore for TA's activities in supporting his mom/Prabha/Suchi...
Thx for the update Bhaghi!

Was expecting a good TT scene. I'm disappointed with TA big time. T avlo azhum bodhu aarudhala kuda he can't give 4 words. GW ku info kodukardhu romba theva. Mohan ku irukra arivu kuda TA ku illa.

GW deserves an oscar for her acting today. Indha madhiri endha MIL aavadhu hospital kulla poondhu DIL aa ipdi abuse panna mudiyuma? Kazhutha pidichu velila thalliduvaanga... in fact they may even call police and give a complaint ipdiya abortion aana ponna she will torture nu. I agree with Jaya though. It's better for T to stay at her father's place. (GW-P will be super happy to see T in this state. ðŸ¤¢ But since she is acting she will be forced to shower fake affection and act all caring) GW did at least one nalla kaariyam. 

Prabha kudi seekram thalaila thundu dhaan. But the irony is because of his stupidity TA is also going to be pulled to streets. Suchi's next target is TA vaam. Super !
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Thanks for the  colouful update Bhaghi . Irritating episode. ..Really gone mad after watching Ta's behavior. He is thinking about P's problem rather than his own. Iam really disappointed on TA's reactions and he agrees with his mom's irresponsible 'selfish character. she is telling leave her on road and sent her to ammaveedunu...'and moreover...Emotional sentiments not at all expressed in today's episode. Especially Deepak's acting...Don't know whether to blame him only.expressione kanom'Something is missing in his acting. In upcoming epi...we have to listen to GW firing at T...Nowadays'thendral...is like a typical megaserial... ... Especially P'S track... I do agree that there might be some good messages especially court scenes in thendral. . After watching 100 episodes of, curses, vengeance, killing, scheming, there is a possibility of 2 episodes of good things or people changing for the good. Is it worth?
Edited by mini_00 - 11 years ago
this time though somehow feel that it shud be T fighting back, esp seeing her expressions today..this time she is not fighting her case but for deepa, so somehow feel that there maybe more of T hitting out at TA...already office scene has angered her and doubt if she will keep quiet in suchi's case...esp since she has heard her bad mouthing deepa...
lets see...
gw taking away the chain may also come in handy at some time...

Thanks bhagi  ma for the superb update of this torture episode.. bleeding ears.. hugs to you.. aduthathu yaaru nalaiku ellarum sernthu group hug..

Deepa .. ithellam antha maramandaiku pathathu.. nalla antha suchi ellatheyum suritikitu pogumpothu vanthu un kala pidipaan appo solli kaatu ma.. neeyum thuls maathiri azhumunji ayidathe...

Jaya ka and JInju ----naan sonna mathiri GW blaming her raasi and asking her to go home.. ithula mayakam vera.. naan nenachen why pregnancy symptom for her nu.. 🤣  appram thaan jaya ka sonna maathiri stomach infection nybagam vanthuthu...

Ithellam kuda tolerate pannalam aana intha TA.. man you lost your baby, your mother accusing her and you shut your damn mouth listening to her? I loved the TA who stood for her when he married her against his mom. I loved the TA who kidnapped her and saved her from Vel. Now I cant see that TA anymore..

Itho paru da suchi target Prabha thaan nu partha, ippo TA va? THuls ean ma unaku ivlo prblems... Charu va samalichathu pothathu nu inni intha suchi ah..

I would say Thuls should get separated from TA. study well and show them how she can succed in her career.Let TA & GW GTH...😡

Thanks Bhagi for the wonderful update...

What a crappy episode!!! That to back to back!!! Thangala...

Seriously how can TA be such a idiot. That is your wife in the hospital you moron. Don't you even realize that!!! Poran thaniya vititu yaruku vantha vithyonu... He did not say he will come back leaving his mom at home. When K offered she will discharge and take her home he said 'OK'. Amma avaluku thana itha ellam panre kadamai.

After seeing what he did I did not feel a thing about Suchi's plan. Master plan malliga than... Ana if Bhu comes out then Suchi will realize ethanu ku ethan oorla pala kodi nu. Reminds me of GW and thayir kari jokes that we used to discuss during Charu climax times. Kanavulaye kotta katturanga...

Isn't the same Deepa who advised T to get friendly with C and knock her off eventually when they were in Bangalore. Why can't she use the same formula now! Not that I want her to get back to P. But if they want to go with Kal analum Kanavan Pul analum Purushan policy, At least that will be interesting rather than making her dumb and cry. Sir ku enna analum, Suchi than venum. He even ready to cut his ties with TA. Now really I can't wait to see her run away with money and Prabha's reaction for that.

And we are going to see GW-P victory dance. Sigh... Ithu mara porathe illa.. T crying - GW and GW-P celebrating.

Edited by viswai123 - 11 years ago
Thanks TTFan.

No comments.  Just fed up of this serial.😡😡😡😡😡😡
Edited by Caryn - 11 years ago