Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Celebrating LIFE: Happy Birthday Krystle Dsouza

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy." - Rabindranath Tagore

Queer isn't it?  To start off with such a profound statement from an eminent poet and philosopher of our times… to honor a young celebrity …

But that's where lies the difference.. This girl is NOT A CELEBRITY.. If anything she symbolizes CELEBRATION… of LIFE… of BEING.. 

Someone who has the innocence of a child to dream of fairytales; at the same time an invincible spirit to wake up and see that life can INDEED be BEAUTIFUL- if one treasures its simple joys and infects her environs by spreading her convictions..   

That's precisely our One in a Million… Once in a LIFETIME..

Krystle Dsouza

As a pragmatic, cynic I was rather amused by her off-screen persona more than her onscreen portrayal of Jeevika… well that's after I was amused to see her breeze through the ever-so shy and restrained Jeevika; considering she is this dossier of effervescence in reality..  I was amused by her LOVEEE unlimited for the color PINK.. I was amused by her need to touch base with her favorite holiday destination GOA, as many times as she could in a year.. I was simply amused by this JOY she emanated.. It was a little UNREAL to believe someone could be that.. But through the course of one year- having heard her, followed her segments.. hearing her co-stars talk about her easy-going, joyous spirit… and somewhere been INFECTED by her sunshine presence.. I can see what Paulo Coelho meant when he said

"It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary; only wise men are able to understand them"

And here she is, living this mantra just so effortlessly.. Must be hard.. I get back to what I started with- innocence to believe in it and an invincible spirit to uphold it.. it takes beauty and it takes inherent wisdom..  After writing about her so many times.. I still cant get over this essence of her..  Her presence and influence sure DOES LIGHT UP everyone's day..

But what could be a stark weakness in today's contrived ways of the world; she carries as HER STRENGTH.. Coz somewhere she knows, she is GIFTED with the COURAGE to embody her beliefs.. And therefore in her cool, easy ways she unleashes her fiery and independent spirit.. She walks the walk, she talks the talk.. and SHE ACTS.. 

Cool as a cucumber.. Yet this GIRL IS ON FIREEE

Queer… Isn't it?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VajvD_RHH9Y&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

On her special day… Lets CELEBRATE THIS SPECIAL AURA..

Happy Birthday KD

Simply Live it up… CHEERS…

Edited by tara_211 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail

1st March 2013, 0.00 hrs (IST)

Krystle Dsouza Official facebook page and Team Spectrum launch

The Official Krystle Dsouza WEBSITE

After Krystle Dsouza's Official youtube channel, Team Spectrum's biggest endeavor comes in the form of this interactive browser-friendly website, owned by Krystle herself.  This is a composite portfolio where one would find everything Krystle-related.

The website also inaugurates a very special feature-

KRYSTLE CORNER- Krystle's personal BLOG

The blog is exclusively written, managed and handled by Krystle herself.  In our effort to make it interactive we give the reader a chance to express their feelings on each of her entries and she would be glad to read and respond.

The homepage has shortcuts to recent updates on the website, as well as YouTube channel for convenient browsing.  Krystellation: a STAR FEATURE will exhibit significant creative work and special honors bestowed on Krystle.

Be a part of this special offering…. Do check-in through our guest book - Contact Krystle and Team Spectrum especially with your valuable feedback and suggestions on new additions and further improvement.

We hope you Enjoy this experience..

Apart from facebook, twitter, youtube.. it's time for you to KRYSTLE-KONNECT on

www.krystledsouza.net

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail

Krystle's first birthday segment this year, where she cuts the cake sent by Team Spectrum as a part of her birthday week festivities

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbAMADMZJE0[/YOUTUBE]

Whats better than one cake... 2 cakes? LOL.. Team Spectrum made Krystle Dsouza birthday a little more sweet.. as she celebrates with telly tv in another gift segment

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj29mtreVbk[/YOUTUBE]

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail

Krystle D'souza has numerous accomplishments to her credit in this past one year.  In lighter words Ek Hazaron has definitely been one of the lucky mascots for her jotting from trophies, events & performances .  On this gracious sublime occasion, here's a rapid glance reviving all the exquisite moments:

Commencing with the biggest bonanza time – Star Parivaar Awards 2012

Before the main event could take place we witnessed the promotional event of Aapka Star Aapke Shehar with Krystle & Karan making their presence felt at GIP – Noida . This indeed turned out to be a huge milestone for the viewers and the stars themselves as they assured to have an unforgettable experience.

Followed by the big night of SPA 2012 where for the first time Kryan moved their steps to a short performance making themselves a part of the inaugurating act & a performance by Krystle . This night gave her recognition with Ek Hazaron where  Krystle bagged the Best Behen award.

Post SPA came a sequence of Sizzling Sunday's Star Parivaar ka Tyohaar , an event marking the togetherness of the entire Star Plus family. The first episode had our Virika(Kryan) at their best dancing , swaying & enjoying to the numerous games, songs & dancing rolls to a series of tracks.

For the first time did Kryan come together on a magazine cover – Fuze (March 2012)

This was a spectacular turn which indeed left the audience absolutely mesmerized with their glowing photoshoot and magazine snippets.

In line came the Indian Telly Awards 2012 where Krystle gave an electrifying performance on 'Pareshaan'

The 5th Boroplus Gold Awards was another prominent event for Kryan where both of them executed a passionate dance performance to the track 'Ishaqzaade '

Along with this Krystle took home the Most Fit Actor - Female  award which was totally alluring.

Later in the year came the Big Star Young Entertainer Awards where Krystle tuned to a charming performance along with Bollywood actor Riteish Deshmukh.

Krystle was flared with the moment of featuring in a completely stupendous avatar on the Zing cover (September 2012) , an India-Forums venture.

Image Bazaar being regular in their explicit photo-shoots marked one of them with Krystle in a wide range of prodigious ensembles.

We've also seen Krystle being included as one of the television's most influential actresses in the prestigious ELLE Magazine where she adorned the vintage look and was simply ravishing!

Krystle was featured with a contrasting image on the maiden Calendar launched by India - Forums .

Following , Krystle was seen in an endorsement photoshoot by Marinating Films where she adorned a few ostentatious styles .

Performing to a serene act portraying the character of Radha at the Diwali celebrations hosted by Star Plus.

Known to be prominent  for her on-screen inseparable portrayal and sizzling chemistry along with co-star Karan Tacker, they have bagged the best couple award at the recent Kalakar Awards held in Kolkata and at the Anniversary bash of SBS ( Abp news ) .

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail

Happy Birthday Krystle Dsouza! Have the most amazing birthday and I hope you got everything you wanted! Wishing you a magical day full of happiness! You are doing a lovely job as Jeevika in EHMMBH, you rock! Your personality is so adorable, glad to be your fan! Love you always, Krystle :')

Love From Sharna xx

hi krystle i have never seen a person who is grounded and lives her life to the fullest and may you achieve more succes in your life you have a long way to go my princess love you and have an amazing birthday kill it

9999P

u r d most cute n beautiful girl in universe

u r my idea

luv ur smile eyes hair body ur nature

u always nt make us smile but laugh also

i m waiting 2 get a reply from u once

hope u get many many gifts n suprises

u have a joyful life

u may have a gud health and wealth

u may get lots of love

u all ur die heart fans luvs u allot

muah

love you - surbhi jain

Happyy Birthdayy Gorgeous!! May u have an Amazing year ahead...you're truly one in a million..enjoy ur day...Love you loadzz <33

Rabz.

NaimaIlava

Wish u a very-very happy birthday Krystle Dsouza...

may god bless u...may all ur dreams and wishes come true...!!!

hope this birthday brings lots of happiness and joy in ur life...u will get all the success in ur life which u truely deserve...

u r such a beautiful person inside out... u r my inspiration...

u r a brilliant actress...the way u portray the character of jeevika i think noone can do that...when i hear the name jeevika i only imagine u...

u r a true beauty girl...  as much as i love the character of jeevika i love the real Krystle..

u r a sweetheart...u r cutee,adorable,sweet,beautiful,gorgeous,stunning and the most important thing u r a very genuine and a down to earth person..

m proud to be ur fan Krystu...!!

i admire u totally...!!

love u sooo much  Muaahhh..!!

latika_AshVik

Its Your Bday KD! Happy Birthday!

May Everything Happy

And Everything Bright

Be Yours On Your Birthday

From Morning Till Night.

And Then Through The Year

May The Same Thing Hold True

So That Each Day Is Filled

With Life's Best Things For You!

May this Year be even more Brighter than the previous year was for you May you keep shining!

Love, and best wishes!

From Zarqa Khan!

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,

There's so many things, I just want to say.

You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,

We're all so grateful, for your calm reactions.

You've always been there, when we needed you to stay.

Kindness and thoughtfulness is your forte,

Our love for you, we wish to convey.

We wish you the best, without any delay.

Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,

Here's a hug and kisses, we're ready to send.

May Everything Happy

And Everything Bright

Be Yours On Your Birthday

From Morning Till Night.

And Then Through The Year

May The Same Thing Hold True

So That Each Day Is Filled

With Life's Best Things For You!

May u get all da success n happiness ...

Happy birthday Krystle 

-Rashida-

happy birthday di

hope its as awesome as you are

and may all your wishes come true 

Someone as special as you,

who always thinks of others,

who's true to her heart

and dedicated to her family,

deserves a wonderful birthday.

I hope your birthday is the best ever,

a memorable time that you'll always look

back on fondly.

May the day bring you as

much beauty as a garden full

of pink roses in bloom,

and inspire hope for tomorrow.

Happy Birthday..!

Lots and lots of love for you..<3<3<3<3

d33pti

Hi  Krystle…. First of all happy b'day kd… happy b'day to u…. love u

Wishing  you happiness on your birthday and always.May All Your Wishes Come True. Happy Birthday.Wishing you a birthday as special as you are..."Because you always bring so much happiness to other you're wished a day full of happiness and pleasures that last.For my favorite person in the world, I wish you all your favorite things on your birthday...In soft gleaming night of stars, May all your dreams come true.May every star of every night, Bring love and joy to you.Happy Birthday to you.

Hope all that you do.Turns out happy for you..And all that you wish..Comes your way,So each hour will bring Every wonderful thing,You could ask of a wonderful day!!

you being magic into my world & with your magic... This world is a better place to live in... that's because your an ANGEL..

The song that comes to my mind when I think of u…

Girl you're so beautiful just the way you're..

Oh, ur eyes, ur eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shining..

ur hair, ur hair

Falls perfectly without her trying

ur so beautiful

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause girl you're amazing

Just the way you are

Yeah

Oh you know, you know, you know

I'd never ask you to change

If perfect's what you're searching for

Then just stay the same

So don't even bother asking if you look okay

**Is you being you, just you

Yeah, the reason I love you

Is all that we've been throughAnd that's why I love you**...

Dil ka yeh

Kya raaz hai

Jaane kya kar gaye

Jaise andhero mein tum

Chandni bhar gaye

Kar chaand taaron ko

Mashoor itna kyun

Kambakht inse bhi

khoobsoorat hai tu..

I love you... ILU...!!!

"I LOVE U"

I LOVE your eyes.. your smile… I love everything about you… You are sooo beautiful… gorgeous… u always look so stunning… Every word falls short when it comes to describing you… you're a Diva… My Angel… My Princess…  cutie-pie…!!!

Your such a nice Human.. I Adore you girl…… you're an amazing actor… dancer.. singer!!! Everything about is perfect… <3

You're my IDOL…. Your "Anger Management " to me.. sounds weird but true… when ever am about to loose my temper… I think of u… & I start smiling…. You Brighthen up my days…… Your smile is my fav. Medicine….. that makes me happier…… even am having a bad day…. Ur smile cheer me up… muahhh

You are the most genuine.. humble.. person I ever been a fan of …!!! Ur my only lady LOVE that am so crazyyy about….. I love u and ur perspective of living life..  "BEING HAPPY" like always……

The fact that your always smiling…. Teaches me a lot… how not to loose temper…

Your bubbly..  my princess.. happy b'day once again…. J

"KRYSTLE DSOUZA " name is enough to cheer me up!!!

I see you… hear your voice.. watch ur iv's ….. makes me love u more….

You keep setting benchmark of yourself….. with your brilliant acting..

ONE REQUEST…. I know u don't have much time…. After all day long shoots… still u tweet…. I L U…. bt plz you should sometimes post on FACEBOOK….

And yes u don't eat much… but why am always worried about your health… We wont mind if u put on some weight..

I want to meet you.. I hope that day comes soon…. Your so beautiful inside.. that's what reflects outside….  CHOCOLATES IS YOUR LOVE…. Mine 2….

WE LOVE YOU THE WAY U ARE…. BE THE WAY YOU ARE..  #Proud to your fan…!!!

You always look so gorgeous no matter what you wear….. & what I love the most about you is "YOU"!!!   & yes you look so amazing with karan tacker.. I love u both <3… nd kryan iv's makes meee happiest… crazyyy.. <3

jes9kryan

Hey krystu,

wishing u a very happy birthday

have a blast!!! 

u are just too beautiful

drooling over u all the time

u r a girl crush...

luv u loads

Stay blessed and happy

once again wishing u a very happy birthday

krystu05

- Jenny

happy birthday kd wish you and awesome one. 

PARTY HARD 
love your acting keep entertaining us. i hope you lay many more challenging roles because you are really talented. 

- Priya

-Preeti

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail

Nabamita

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Once Again Happy Birthday Princess.. love u loads n loads..keep rocking sweetheart...take care ..Have a blast fr Kd's bday my msgs n some pics..frm my side

rocksravya11

MADHU.BARUN

ayu21

hi krystle this is grusha..your die hard fan...firstly let me start by wishing our rockstar, the hottest, sexiest and the most gorgeous actress ever a very very happy birthday..i am a die hard kryan/virika fan...i love your on screen and off screen chemistry...u are such a frank and down to earth person..i love your personality...i just love u!!<3 <3 u are a wonderful human being..i love the way u r so generous with your fans..continue being the same..last but not the least, hope this birthday u get lots and lots of surprises and gifts and may this be your best birthday ever...wishing u luck for the future..happy birthday once again rockstar..

- ur die hard fan - grusha

Happy Birthday Krystle! Hope you have an amazing one and you will always be the princess of my heart ! You are a amazing, gorgeous, outgoing, talented, friendly, and beautiful person ! All your fans will love you and our love will never die for you, Happy Birthday once again !

Mona Khan

Heyyy Krystle,

The day is hereee! its 1st march 2013, and its your 23rd birthday! omg the big day is finally here! I eagerly wait for this day to arrive so that i get myself free to celebrate your birthday through India-Forums KD.

You are ONE IN A MILLION Krystle, honestly there's nobody like you. When you smile, i forget everything and start feeling so positive..about life and about love. You honestly give me and all your fans such a positive vibe all the time..

Krystle, you deserve all the success, love & prosperity. You started off your career in Ekta shows in small roles, and got very well appreciated, but EHMMBH came and you just became all the more successful, may you achieve even bigger projects and get more fame and recognition, because natural talent like yours can never go unnoticed. And with that positivity and humble attitude, you're are sure going places 

Have a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Krystle. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, and will love you alwaysss!! You are very very precious and special to me. Love your humble and kind heart..you are a beautiful person...KEEP that smile on always, and your fans like me are always there to support and love you 

Muaaahhh and a BIGGG hugg       i love you krystledsouza <3

here's a gift from me for you KD <3

Yamzy

Lo and Behold, it's the birthday of the grey eyed beauty today!! A very very very Happy Birthday Krystle!! :) Hope you have a wonderful year ahead, filled with A LOT of success, happiness and love. May God's blessings light up each day of your life and may God give you plenty of reasons to smile.

You are a very talented actress and a brilliant dancer. All the more you are a wonderful person behind the camera with a beautiful heart, and it's always a pleasure to watch your interviews and know more about you. I hope you achieve everything you aspire to achieve and may you be gifted with life's biggest joys and never-ending bliss. You have changed the lives of millions of people across the globe, including me, just by your mere presence- you truly are an angel! You can make even the dullest day so damn interesting with your bright and beautiful smile. May God bless you with wonderful times ahead and pour his love and warmth on you, in all walks of life. Always keep smiling and stay the way you are, love you Krystle! :) Happy Birthday once again! Hope you have a great day and year ahead. Enjoy :)

Love,love,and more love always and hamesha, you're the best!

Yashika xoxoxoxox

Hey Krystle! Firstly, wish you a very very happy birthday.  

You're an amazing person inside out.

You're a great and very talented actor.

I hope this birthday you have loads and loads of fun. And get many gifts.

May all your wishes come true. Have a fun-filled year. And a joyous birthday.

Keep shining,smiling and laughing.

Love you loads.

Party Hard.

Cheers!

God bless.

And here are a few creations from my side. :)

- Deeps

Happy Birthday, to the most wonderful, awesome and beautiful girl, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. You are glowing like a star, you are beautiful like an angel and rare like a diamond. Happy Birthday Princess Krystu!

x.Henna.x

Neha Kashyap

Happy Birthday to my Pretty Gorgeous Doll, Krystle!

The beautiful girl with a beautiful smile!

The one Diva of the world:)

Happy Birthday Krystu Di!

You mean so much to me! 

I Love You sooo much!  

Whenever you smile my heart skips a beat... <3

I just love you Krystle! 

I wish you a Happy Birthday!

May you get blessed with all the love and happiness in the world:)

Love you. Love you. Love you. Love you. Love you. Love you. Love you. Love you. Love you. Love you.

Stay Happy and Awesome:)

Smile because its easier than explaining why you are sad! :)

Preetha Loves Krystu Di so much!

Preetha always want her to smile:)

Happy Birthday Di:)

Preetha

Hiieee <3

I don't know where to start from ... hmmm ... this is my first ever message to you and luckily i'm getting a chance to wish you a very happy birthday !!

Ok i'm a big big big fan of yours from Pakistan and i am crazy about you !!

Being FLAWLESS is just an understatement ... You are way beyond that !!

OUT OF THIS WORLD !!

You Truly define the word BEAUTY !! Whenever someone talks about Beauty or says Beautiful, the first thing that comes to my mind is KRYSTLE DSOUZA !! <3

And Its Your Birthday Today ... *Party Time*

So

A Very Very Very Very

HAPPY WALA BIRTHDAY

to the most Beautiful and Prettiest Girl !! <3

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day !! :D

May You Have Many Many Many More !! :D

Believe me, when i say Beautiful, its not just the looks ... it means you are Beautiful INSIDE OUT !!

You Truly are a Great Human Being too !! :D

Soo Calm, Humble, Cute, Sweet, Nice and Loving !! ^_^

I LOVE YOU ! I LOVE YOU ! I LOVE YOU ! <3

Now my Birthday Wishes For You :

~ May God shower His blessings upon you  and all your wishes come true. :D

~ May God give you a long life always pleasured by you and may u be the inspiration of many like me. :D

~ May good luck be your friend in whatever you do and may trouble be always a stranger to you. :D

~ May success be like your pet doggy who wanders with you where ever you go and be loyal to you. :D

~ May you get what ever you desire and wish for in life. :D

~ May you live a healthy and prosperous life with your family. :D

~ May smile and happiness always lighten up your face and world. :D

~ LIVE, LOVE and LAUGH and continue to amaze us with your acting and the amazing episodes of HUMBUM (EHMMBH) :P

You Guys (You and Karan) are enchanting !! you people have got such a magic that each and everytime you come on screen (let it be onscreen or offscreen), ...

U LEAVE ME BREATHLESS !!

HAYEEE ... <3

Just like casting a spell all over me !! ;)

Virika and Kryan are something I crave for !!

And Honestly Virika would not have been Virika without Viren and Jeevika,

and Jeevika would not have been Jeevika without Krystle (you),

and Viren would not have been Viren without Karan !! <3

And I don't have words for Kryan !! <3

Once again A Very Happy Birthday To My Sweetheart KD !! <3

Honestly Girl,

You Get me Hypnotised,

Soo Mesmerised !! <3

Hope my wish and lots of others will be able to lighten up your day. :D

With lots and lots of best wishes and love from a teenager or a small sis who goes crazy about you and truly admire and adore u

How I wish I could meet u once in my lifetime ! :)

KRYSTALLITE I AM AND WILL ALWAYS BE !! <3

LOTS OF LOVE !! <3

A BIG TIGHT BEAR WALA HUG !!

A KISHY TOO !! :*

MIRAH ! :) (Twitter ID - @MirahSaqib28)

PAKISTAN :)

wow! It's time of the year again,

the birthday of the most special girl who brightens up our lives

We celebrate the birthday of a person who

Brings happiness to everyone,

Someone who gives more than she gets,

And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!

We hope you make it to a hundred and two,

Because we cannot even dream

What life would be like without you

It must have been a rainy day

When you were born,

But it wasn't really rain,

The sky was crying because

It lost his most beautiful angel

you are truly an angel

~With so beautiful a soul

~With a heart pure as gold

~With a heart so full of love

~Sent from Heaven above

~So beautiful and heavenly

On this special day, I wish you all the very best  and all the joy you can ever have!

May you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come!

I wish you all the happiness in the world!

Great success is waiting for you!

I wish it comes to you before your Desire

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KD !!!!

Party hard - this is YOUR day

-nimisha-

Dear Krystle, good morning! B'day wishes to d most cutest ,prettiest and d most humble Doll!Many many happy returns o f the day!HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
I wish you all the happiness and success in the world!
wish you a wonderful exciting,awesome & rocking Birthday!! hope you have an amazing day and lots of fun! Enjoy this day, you deserve it!
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!Stay blessed!keep rocking and shining as always!
Loads of love !have fabulous and fun filled 23rd Bithday Young Lady!Keep Smiling alway!Loads of love ...

-Aruna Mocherla

Krystle Dsouza ki Raam kahani Ankiit ke jubaani..

Thrusday 1st March ka wo din tha bohat hi pyaara,
Jab Chuna bhatti me janma 1 nanha sa sitaara..
Use dekh sabko milti aisi thandak maano dekh rahe ho Crysle,
Puri family thi Shahrukh ki fan is liye naam hi rakh diya K..K..Krystle..

Apni life ka pehla kadam yaane school shuru kiya from wadala Mumbai,
Aakhein itni attractive ki koi bhi plot se flat ho jaaye bhai..

2007 me mila sabka saath aur television me rakha kadam waha,
Kuch "KAHE NAA KAHE" krystle ne bohat kuch kaha..
Phir rabne pucha inse ki "KYA DIL ME HAI" tere,
toh inhone Sabki "AAHAT" samajhkar kaha pata nai "KIS DESH MEIN HAI MERA DIL"..

Har cheez ko dekh parakh ke karti kaam, Sukh ho chahe dukh sabko apni man-mohak hasi se Sehnaa,
Apne saade aur bhole pann ki jhalak di in "EK HAZAAROON ME MERI BEHNA"...

Kinjal, Anu, Yamini, Navneet ho yaa ho Veera, Taara ya Jeevika,
Apne har kaam ko dil se pura karo yahi humne inse Seekha..

Inki khubsurati ki jitni baat ki jaaye utni kam, coz her looks are very fine,
Tabhi toh latest me Asjad Nazir ki top 50 Sexiest Womans ki list me she Ranked no 9..
Inki adaakari se ye har jagah se leti hai wah waaye,
Aaj ke din hum sabke taraf se Janamdin ki haardik Shubh Kaamnaaye..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYSTLE DSOUZA.. 

Ankit Raj Chawla

Hey krystle.im not sure if you wil actually ever read this but any which way i would like to let u know like the million other fans u have that you are one of the most beautiful people i have seen.those eyes,that smile..it blows me away everytime.Allah must have taken so much time when HE made you.Always keep smiling and laughing cause thats what makes u who u are.lots and lots of love.not to forget its miss headgirl's birthday! Happpyyy birthday.only happiness,love amd hugs ur way.-shakireen reza bangladesh dhaka 

Shakireen Reza

I just wanted to say my mum and nani alwaysss have your show on and its pretty funny sitting there hearing them shout 'bichari jeevika!' At the TV. Your a great actress and so hilarious in your interviews with karan. Keep up the great work and an earlyyy Happy Bday! X

Amit Patel

- Phoenix.Xeelan

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail

Happy Birthday Krystle, I hope you have a fantastic day. Remember to enjoy the day as much as possible as you only turn 23 once. 

This is a very short VM on you for how lovely you are.

- Pooja (Pj)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR0W4y3ElRk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPcxa8cCC4[/YOUTUBE]

- funnygirlrox11

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEYMjrjCJAg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alLqPxPri_c&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL8G7c-mGEs[/YOUTUBE]

- Srirani

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VvR1gcJMEI[/YOUTUBE]

- Neha Kashyap

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail

Banners, Layout and Design – Jenny (jenny1000) and Ishu (aa123.80)

Website - Team Spectrum

Main Write-up - Sonali (sonali.19281)

Accomplishments/Accolades – Sana (explosivebrinth)

Special Bday VM - Purva MsxxDynamitexx

Organizers – Me (tara_211) and Sonali

We thank each and everyone for coming forward and contributing by sending messages and creations for this b'day thread.

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY ROCKSTARRR!!!

luv ya...just keep rocking nd smilinggg!!!

❤️

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
reserved.. while we r at it😆

😎 GO KDDD

P.S Dabba looking good.. goes to search for niceee avatar now lolll😆 then m readyyy to partayyy
Edited by sonali.19281 - 11 years ago