Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Final one more week of toleration from TR Fans

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hi welcome all Trians to this post

final week of toleration from us TR fans ...yes we have waited long and everyone is aware of that and yes Cv's you used and twisted TR as much as you like in this duration and especially taani... but not anymore

max 1 week or 1 and half week as per telecast times and this is the last wait as our actors other commitments might also finish ... we will wait for this one last week ... can you give us our original TR back ...not as in agressivenss and all ...some intensity some screentime some POV's of TR..thier feelings ...some reactions to certain situations especially from reys side ...camera TR ke upar jaate hain conscious kyun ho jaati hain aur ghum leti hain... even thier positioning is very bad these days ...

when taani said pyaar se dali thi..atleast show some reaction from rey's side some gesture not simply taking her love for granted and not just being there to show reactions at times when taani is at fault..not just incorporating some LLHH scene from nowhere are ending it abruptly...so called NO HEAD NO TAIL SCENES

we want that kind of TR as how they were right from mitwa ... those conveying of feelings thro eyes ..that screen time n wat not

we TR fans used to plead that TR needed to talk and they lacked conversations during aggressive track but now we are at a stage that we are askin to just show some TR and give them thier fair share of screen and time and some subtle hints and mutual realisations  ...

just one more week of forgiving for all these sad mistakes that have been committed ...aap bas T ko nikaal hi do show se wen not wanting to show her properly

P.S. replyers dont take any names of actors and other fandom ...

and double P.S. we all know TR , if they are back they will be back with a bang where no ones a match to them
Edited by ramusk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hats off to everyone who is gonna see d3 now...after today...i've said ALVIDA... i'll see ur reviews, so if tr are back, then only i'll resume...
zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meghasingh

Hats off to everyone who is gonna see d3 now...after today...i've said ALVIDA... i'll see ur reviews, so if tr are back, then only i'll resume...

same here ALVIDA ALVIDA...AB KEHNA AUR KYA...JAB HUM NE FINALLY KEH DIYA ALVIDA...😭😭
gowri_amy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoharocks

same here ALVIDA ALVIDA...AB KEHNA AUR KYA...JAB HUM NE FINALLY KEH DIYA ALVIDA...😭😭

you can count me in. im in ur league now. Edited by gowri_amy - 11 years ago
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i'm on the same page as meghs
tired of this unfair treatment to tr and tr fans
until we dnt get what we want yt zindabaad i'm not raising their trps for nothing ðŸ˜¡
agree wit u when tr are back they will be back with a bang
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
yeh guys the last week wait is left ...lets wait one more week of less TR or no TR ...v shud show them later wat TR are
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
@TM(sorry don't know ur name) :- bang on dear, u said it all...
but i really doubt if we can bear the torture for another week...
like u even i want to give last chance to show and CV's... but i doubt my patience...
its so frustrating to see they way they are portraying Taani's character...
and to add it more even TaaRey relation is for Romance sake or i say its only from Taani's side...  we hardly see any effort in relation from Rey's side...
i just can't bear it anymore...
sometimes to i scared this D3 will deffo give me heart disease ðŸ˜†
i completely agree with ur last line..
if they don't have anything to show for Taani/TaaRey
then simply end her character and we will move on peacefully...

Edited by FieryLioness - 11 years ago
zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: FieryLioness

then simply end her character and we will move on peacefully...

@bold...seriously do that...it would be so much better...atleast marte ve toh dead body ko screen space milegi
gowri_amy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ramusk its a great post. But I can't take this crap anymore. So I have stopped watching. Will decide about my final goodbye next week .                                                                                                                                                           The tr story has literally come to a halt. From the creative perspective cvs have killed this beautiful story. Less screenspace, bad editing, poor dialogues etc are the perfect examples of their follies. Creative people can manipulate the script and editing in anyway they want. Most of indian primetime shows are scripted like this to make minor alterations. But here the real problem is Taani. She has no idividuality, so without Rey they cant move her story. So I think no modern theories/techniques can save cvs at this point. And taareyans have to wait untill NB5 is over. I bow to CVs 'famous' editors . Thanks for destroying the beauty of tr scenes .The basic rule of editing is ''continuity''(even in non linear narrative). They crossed every limits. Earlier it was 2-3 minuts. Now its 40sec. Thank Goddess I still havt lost my mental balance. Even ''dil ibadat'' has some technical problems. I agree with you on camera angle. I think the tech staffs have some problems with taarey. If CVs are not interested in Taani, they should kill her off. Its simple. But CVs have no right to insult us.

Edited by gowri_amy - 11 years ago
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you there was simply no reaction from Rey. I hope everything will be back to the way it was. Now it seems annoying to see such scenes. They are cute scenes but for some reason they are seeming meaningless.