Final one more week of toleration from TR Fans - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
i'v alrdy lst my patience.so as per nw,wil flw updates & YT.If once d TR r bck wit tr due space,thn i wud def ctch d shw.
Originally posted by FieryLioness

@TM(sorry don't know ur name) :- bang on dear, u said it all...
but i really doubt if we can bear the torture for another week...
like u even i want to give last chance to show and CV's... but i doubt my patience...
its so frustrating to see they way they are portraying Taani's character...
and to add it more even TaaRey relation is for Romance sake or i say its only from Taani's side...  we hardly see any effort in relation from Rey's side...
i just can't bear it anymore...
sometimes to i scared this D3 will deffo give me heart disease ๐Ÿ˜†
i completely agree with ur last line..
if they don't have anything to show for Taani/TaaRey
then simply end her character and we will move on peacefully...

I can't bear an episode now like this...hunh...
you guys are so generous... after cv's had butchered my taarey so cruelly, i am feeling like skin each of them alive...๐Ÿ˜ก
Rey remembers taani about only when she is in front of him...that too alone...otherwise he has other priorities to focus on...
heart as well as depression too...
i wont take a minute to move on really...

Firstly I do not want mods to shut the topic , asking us to discuss in Frustration thread or CV's discussion thread...plz mods try to understnd us , wen we can make posts praising CV's for the good times they giv us on our fav characters/couples , we hav every right to make a post wer we can point out their flaws as well

It's a request not to close the topic :-/

Now coming to the post -- I was most of the Times ok with the TR screen space from past 2months n somewer I hav decided to digest the fact that Taani will hav her scenes only n only with Rey :-/

My problem strtd with the bad editing of scene , the editing issue was on my nerves , seriously this show has some bad piece of editing done by the editors , I mean normal viewers who do not know much abt the behind camera stuff are easily able to point out editing n pasting of the scenes :-/ el tho Hume 2-3mins scenes milthe hai n upar se they are edited ๐Ÿ˜ก ab toh mins ke scene seconds mein badalgaye *ouch* Phir bhi am ok :(

But hey here comes the new problem Dialogues uhff uhff! The dialogue writers are probably writing the dialogues for TR ainviyi for the purpose of writing as its their job ya Phir koi serious problem they hav in making Taarey talk to eachother or I should say Taani to others
Seriouslybathado hume ki the dialogue writers are not intrstd in writing TR ,atlst that would be better to know than to hav some super annoying dialogues for TR *facepalm*

The dialogues in the last epi wer totally blunder n out of sync with time
I mean As a Ex-Gs Rey should supposedly should be capable of estimating the Rent issue of RH , Agar woh bhi nai hai toh he is a AGS n still a part if clg student council , toh wat is the freakin logic behind asking Taani "As a GS wat do u think would be the rent Taani??" *facepalm*

Sry to say evn the so called Romantic dialogues for TR during the dance were boring n not good enough in connecting us to the scene ๐Ÿค“
This show has a poor dialogue writers for TR ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Finally coming to Taani screenspace all I can say is I would bang myself to the hardest object possible but there is no improvement by the writers n improper script again a huge thumbs down to the script writers!

But I would suggest to CV's , End her , End Taani if a justified script is lacking for her character , rather than seeing ones fav character being highly ignored n shown in the most hurting way possible end her , end TR as well :(
I can move on yes ! I can
All I can see is less TR and almost no Taani in every episode and its really annoying me to the core. I want TR to be back with bang but at the same time I have no expectations from CVs ๐Ÿค”

I think CVs is planning to revamp d3. D3 kids are embarking on professional dance. The gang has to face new challenges of the real world. The problems will be different from usual college stuffs. The biggest hurdle of CVs is the development of Taanis character in a ''convincing way''. Now she is a nobody in the show .The tr track has come to a dead end in d3. So CVs really need to think outside the box this time. Only highly polished writers can save tr story. Otherwise, CVs strategies will backfire. The results will be counterintuitive and tr fans will be tortured to death.

Edited by gowri_amy - 11 years ago
Originally posted by zoharocks

@bold...seriously do that...it would be so much better...atleast marte ve toh dead body ko screen space milegi

yeah Zoha and it will be easy for us fans too...
its more painful to see ur fav not getting their due...
abhi to she is there just for name sake, and we can't tolerate this treatment 
anymore...
Originally posted by meghasingh

I can't bear an episode now like this...hunh...
you guys are so generous... after cv's had butchered my taarey so cruelly, i am feeling like skin each of them alive...๐Ÿ˜ก
Rey remembers taani about only when she is in front of him...that too alone...otherwise he has other priorities to focus on...
heart as well as depression too...
i wont take a minute to move on really...

i know yaar... its not for the first time i m feeling like killing CV's but this time CV's are hiding behind KAS's NB venture.but how long?
thats why m gonna wait next week...  and just like u even can't bear one epi more but yeah before final gud bye i wanna give them last chance... m very sure its of no use as CV's aren't bother abt us TR fans but for Vrinda's sake,for Taani, for TaaRey m gonna wait for next week...

@Gowri:- completely agree with ur every single point Gowri...
when it comes to TaaRey seems nobody is interested... be it CV's,Dialog writer,editor or what so ever...  everybody is hell on killing beautiful TaaRey essence...
have to say our CV's are gud for nothing...
Bang on post!!
CVs have taken us for granted and my patience has run out now I have no rush to go see D3 episodes because its better catching it on YT where you get to see what you want.
am gona stop wtchin D3 live. cvz r murdering taarey n taani itz jus pissin me off๐Ÿ˜ก thy r only usin uz 4 trps. i only wtch d shw 4 taarey if thy arnt gona b shwn properly thn wtz d point of wtching.
Vrinda dsrvz mor screen space. d galz a fab actress, cvz r jus wasting er talent by shwin er in d background.
The reality is if the production house wanted taani to have more screenspace she would have been there in the episodes. Take the precap, they were just shooting photos, no dancing was there, so why the hell isn't she there. So , it really makes me wonder why should I wait for even a week. Ya, it would definitely make it easier for me to move on , if they don't show Taani at all.