The YaRa ( Priya & Raj ) Zone - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Loved their friendship. They are really COOL!!!
Originally posted by riyaa_1985

Made an avi while watching the episode...just freaking love the way Priya and Raj laugh in this particular scene.😆😳

thanks for this avi yaar,🤗🤗more huggy for this avi... this is a beautiful moment of YaRa for me from Bloopers...
thats really cute i just love the way Raj laugh here.. is it free to use, i want to use
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

how was today's epi? was there anything YaRa? I heard sbs/sbb showed a segment on The Serial today...anything yaraish?
this week ,.no scene of YaRa till now 🥱 but still 2 epis r left so i m just hoping to see them
Originally posted by dieya

i dont think so because i feel everyone who is watching this show knows very well that even though real names of actors are used in this show ,it is scripted. priya is not portraying herself just some traits of her personality and character are used in this show.everything is fiction yar except somethings llike  raj priya offscreen friendship 😛
 and i too would love to see her in season 2 as well along with raj 😉😳
yaa but still i am not liking one thing priya is shown only with aly, raj and vikrant how is that possible if she is new member of their group why does not she chat with pooja or sara and others and i was disappointed when raj said priya wal and kundra are not my friends only you helped me when i was in need
this is shocking and sad
@esnehaa: u know there are many things which are not clear to me just like u mentioned above but there is no point in complaining now when show is gonna end soon and yes even i felt weired when raj said that but they had to show pooja raj strong bonding thats why he said that lets wait and watch still 2 more epis are left
Priya was looking Sunningness To The Power of Infinity in today's epi...omg haired pulled back look suits her so damned much and her dress was toh masha allah...m toh fida all over againnn☺️☺️

but come on guys two more epis left...give us some YaRa already...frankly till now the bets of The Serial for me was that first promo that came after Priya's entry, where Priya is taking care of Raj and all...that ws THE bets part till now...hope last two epis tops this one and gives me something even more OMGodish in YaRa terms
Originally posted by esnehaa

yaa but still i am not liking one thing priya is shown only with aly, raj and vikrant how is that possible if she is new member of their group why does not she chat with pooja or sara and others and i was disappointed when raj said priya wal and kundra are not my friends only you helped me when i was in need
this is shocking and sad

wow wow wow they showed Raj saying that? OMG whatever indian CVs u freaking suuuck...why do they need to undermine "friendshi[" in order to make "love" win?...its obvious this was deliberaterly incorporated in order to show case to the viewers how much more imp Pooja is to him...but did they had to do this at the cost of his other friends?..just coz u love somebody doesn't mean she becomes the be it all end it all. over and above everyone every other friend...hell every person has a meaning in our lives ek ke aane se doosra shouldn't just fade away into nothingness...hate this mentality...hate it...

thank god I didn't hear raj sya it otherwise I wld have freaked the hell out and thrown a big tantrum...

argh whatever...u get a big fat this for showing this cliched👎🏼
couldnt manage to catch yesterdays epi...will see it online later may be...saw todays episode...nothing much in it...except for vikrant's bits...feeling bad for him...saw the recap for yesterdays episode n i think rohan has seriously lost it...lol...n tomorrows precap also shows him telling pooja that he will prove raj still loves pihu...lolz

coming to raj...i dunno how many ppl here will kill me...but ab mujhe lagne laga hain...he looks better with the beard 😆

neways priya looked pretty today...though I wish a few close up shots were avoided of hers...neways me is still hoping that priya n vikrant end up together...though i wonder how much n what all with they show in 2 episodes 😕
Originally posted by ashi_mania

couldnt manage to catch yesterdays epi...will see it online later may be...saw todays episode...nothing much in it...except for vikrant's bits...feeling bad for him...saw the recap for yesterdays episode n i think rohan has seriously lost it...lol...n tomorrows precap also shows him telling pooja that he will prove raj still loves pihu...lolz

coming to raj...i dunno how many ppl here will kill me...but ab mujhe lagne laga hain...he looks better with the beard 😆

neways priya looked pretty today...though I wish a few close up shots were avoided of hers...neways me is still hoping that priya n vikrant end up together...though i wonder how much n what all with they show in 2 episodes 😕
😆 OMG! i too think raj looks better in beard he looked kuch jda hi young without beard 😆 even younger than yuvi 😆
i loved priya's attire that black tie on her neck was looking fabulous and her hairstyle was good too but i cud not see her properly
in monday's epi it was shown that priya broke up with aly and told him about kiss incident but nxt day she was with aly in the party ...pretty confusing 😕
I am yet to watch last two episodes so I will write on them later but Raj said they finished shooting for the serial today. So thursday's episode was shot today?😲 Wow! That's pretty close. But last episode is going to be on Gumrah's success party and half of TV industry will be shown. Hmmm I just hope we get tons of YaRa...and that would make me happy

I have a feeling that Wahi is also going to be in that episode, probably because raj uploaded his and kundra's pic...so I hope we get YaRa-Wahi too...and they take me back to my Ashi-Yuvi-Ranveer nostalgia

@ Riya: Amazing YaRa avi and AY siggie☺️ I loved that YaRa blooper🤣 Seriously their laugh is contagious😳 And AY!!!! it's an amazing siggie riya...very good as your first one😳 I don't even have my first siggie but I know it was on YaRa pic of tellychakkar😳 Can't wait to see more stuff from your kitty😳

PS: Did you guys see Kai Po Che? If not, GO AND WATCH. Seriously!