The YaRa ( Priya & Raj ) Zone - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Alright just finished watching all three episodes. It wasn't as bad as you guys said. I mean yes no YaRa and that made me a little 😔 but I knew it before watching from you guys, and perhaps that's why I wasn't disappointed on that front?🤔 

Whatever it is...I am just happy with whatever we got and I can't thank these people enough for it. There is always a hope for season 2 and more YaRa with that Fingers crossed😳

But anyways I saw the episodes and yes Raj said that Pooja has been there for him when no one else was...not Kundra nor Wally...but he didn't mean in negative context. I don't even think he was pointing to that Pihu incident but rather to the moments when she was there with him when his dream was a distant star to him. No one was there for him during that time expect Pooja and she understands his dreams and passion...and that is what he was referring to...not really that his friends are not there for him but that SHE understands him beyond everyone else. I didn't find anything wrong in that. In fact I really liked their scene, just wish we had got to see Raj's thought process before this scene yaar...seriously.

And Raj...he looks cute yaar without beard, I don't know Ashi why you didn't like it. Especially in tuesday's party, he looked so cute without gel as well. I loved it😳 But yes I won't deny that I miss his bearded look as well 😳 And I loved how he narrated the story to pooja on why he decided to keep that beard...he looked so adorable yaar🤗

Now Priya-Vikrant...I don't know but I felt so bad for Vikrant and Priya as well. Vikrant because that dude finally opened himself to this feeling of love and life just brought him back to square one...and Priya because she is such a confused soul right now, not knowing what she feels or what she wants to do...I seriously don't know how they are going to bring a closure to their in just one episode and satisfy us audience, and for that, I seriously hope there is season 2...because this just can't end here...you know?

I don't want Priya to go back to Aly because then it would be back to square one for her, and same with Vikrant. I want something to come out of this...something beautiful...let's see.

Loved Wally-Kundra scene today where he was telling her it's okie and that it happens and just to chill...and how he was like tumhe woh pink-dress bahut acchi lagti haina?🤣 Oh man and Priya was like "YUCK" with her expressions🤣 even when she was depressed. Hahahaha she is so cute🤗 Seriously this girl can make you cry and laugh at the same time, which is one of the best quality she has as an actor🤗 and omg the scene where she broke down in vanity van...PRIYA WAS AMAZING IN THAT SCENE!👏 

I liked last three episodes, but yes not satisfied with it all because of the reasons I have already mentioned...and I seriously, seriously hope there is season 2...because this just can't be it...you know?
@ Riya: Awww man that Ashi-Sonu siggie is soo adorable. I LOVE THIS SCENE and just this entire episode actually. From RD-sir to AY scene to Anvesha bet to this last scene...this whole episode was so beautiful and all the moments in this episode were just PRECIOUS😳 

And the movie is based on Chetan Bhagat's "Three mistakes of my life" (although I haven't read it, my sister has) but it is very different, with the way it is presented...the narration (pov of the story), as well as the way it ends. The movie is loads better than the book, from what I have heard...so you should definitely give it a try and trust me, you won't be disappointed. I LOVED IT! This movie has touched my heart and there is nothing more that defines the beauty of the movie for me😳 I hope it touches you too...i am sure it will😳
nitz u were asking me naa about that sbs segment
that was shown in april may 2005 as far as i remember and 3 of them were there in mall
i tried to find it but it was nowhere😔
u know priya and raj were answering questions of reporter and wahi was silent and priya said this innocent looking guy (wahi) is very notty he is  a big prankster and suddenly raj said he is wahi tabaahi 🤣 and priya started laughing and wahi gave angry looks to raj 😆 and then priya and karan got busy in their talks 😆 and only raj was answering reporter's questions 😆 that was really cute segment 😳

i too loved kundra priya scene 😳 hehe loved priya's expressions there 😆
priya is so versatile actress 👏 she rocks

@riya you are really good maker yaar.. love ur all creations, congratulations 👏 this mumum and her world ki best mom siggie is really sooo nice, everything is miracle between them, their love, their bond... i m freaking like it... after Ashi Yuvi this is a relation which i like most...

@diya ohh my dear you remind me those days such a good days.. wel there Raj trying to say that Wahi is cute soo all girls crazy about him, 😆 i wish i could see them again

watched today's episode and it was like watching summary recap of so many episodes 😕 but i understand that it  was a big challenge for cv's to show so many things in just one episode

everything was so fast but chalo finally priya ended up with vikrant 😳 because at one point i was feeling aly and priya might get back together so thank god 😆
so it was happy ending everyone was with his/her better half  😳

and guys DONT FORGET to watch tomorrow's epi as well because though it was last epi today but in precap it was shown  that everyone including raj and priya was sharing their life experiences, ups and downs, what they went through in past few days ..
now coming to raj and priya both are fab actors seriously in  that scene where priya was saying to aly  to stay back and she loved him , her teary eyes awww...😔 one could feel her pain she held hands of aly and aly just left her all alone she was fab in that scene

raj pooja scene was awesome too 😳 i loved the way he said i love u pooja gor

Edited by dieya - 11 years ago
that's conformed that there will be season 2, and i hope Priya will be the part of season 2.. but seriously Priya and Vikrant suddenly get together,  first moment Priya wanted to be with Aly and then second moment she is with Vikrant.. that's confusing... But I m happy that she didn't end up with Aly...
I loved today's episode LOVED LOVED LOVED Priya and Ali's scene It was AMAZING and so freaking real...omggg I so so so felt Priya, she totally reminded me why only and ONLY she could have been my Ashi, sge was so subtle and so silent lekin khamoshi main bina kuch kahe she made me feel her pain...even in yesterday's epi she was just WOW

and I loved LOVED Raj Pooja's moment from today...Raj was so right sometimes relationships just end for no rhyme or reason but its important ki relationships end on a good note on a happy. positive note, without regret, without resentment, without any damned grudge or ill feelings, coz hell at one point we claimed to love this person, we actually felt that love and now that we r ending it we have to at least at least respect that love we once felt and just let go with a happy heart, with nothing but good wishes and blessings and prayers for each others dreams to come true...taki when we look back the thouhgt of this person makes us smile and hope ki wherever he or she is they r happy and healthy and safe and successful...if we don't part in a good way love gets defeated and it all leaves a bitter taste in the tongue so bitter, so bitter ki we wld always think twice before falling in love again or making friends again...u know?...so ya Raj NEEDED this closure coz only after that he was able to see himself and realize his feelings for Pooja...

I even loved LOVED Kundra's story...kitno ke saath this happens na ki they love but in return they aren't loved back, kyunki the person they love they can never and they will never love them back that way, aur ismain unki koi galti nahi, its just the way it is...and it hurts like freaking crap. but it also ends up teaching the true meaning of love...ki love is actually this loving someone without owning them, loving someone without expecting them to love u back or to be yours...this THIS is love and m glad Kundra is getitng to experience it live it.

Overall these past few epis have been AMAZING...and its obvious there IS going to be a season 2 WohoooI hope HOPE YaRa are a part of it and we get to see them together OMFG...

U know whats my biggest take away? Ki there hardly was anything YaRa-ish but they introduced Priya as part of Raj's story and u know promoted it all as there being a YaRa angle...and in that I see a chottu sa reward for us all Ashi Yuvi die hearts. ki even after nine freaking years people know ki YaRa were once co stars in Remix and their pair was an instant hit and even today people r dieing to see them together on screne and just using them to promote the show might prove useful...☺️ ...u go YaRa/AY👍🏼 ...proud of u🤗
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 11 years ago
Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

Alright just finished watching all three episodes. It wasn't as bad as you guys said. I mean yes no YaRa and that made me a little 😔 but I knew it before watching from you guys, and perhaps that's why I wasn't disappointed on that front?🤔 

Whatever it is...I am just happy with whatever we got and I can't thank these people enough for it. There is always a hope for season 2 and more YaRa with that Fingers crossed😳

But anyways I saw the episodes and yes Raj said that Pooja has been there for him when no one else was...not Kundra nor Wally...but he didn't mean in negative context. I don't even think he was pointing to that Pihu incident but rather to the moments when she was there with him when his dream was a distant star to him. No one was there for him during that time expect Pooja and she understands his dreams and passion...and that is what he was referring to...not really that his friends are not there for him but that SHE understands him beyond everyone else. I didn't find anything wrong in that. In fact I really liked their scene, just wish we had got to see Raj's thought process before this scene yaar...seriously.

And Raj...he looks cute yaar without beard, I don't know Ashi why you didn't like it. Especially in tuesday's party, he looked so cute without gel as well. I loved it😳 But yes I won't deny that I miss his bearded look as well 😳 And I loved how he narrated the story to pooja on why he decided to keep that beard...he looked so adorable yaar🤗

Now Priya-Vikrant...I don't know but I felt so bad for Vikrant and Priya as well. Vikrant because that dude finally opened himself to this feeling of love and life just brought him back to square one...and Priya because she is such a confused soul right now, not knowing what she feels or what she wants to do...I seriously don't know how they are going to bring a closure to their in just one episode and satisfy us audience, and for that, I seriously hope there is season 2...because this just can't end here...you know?

I don't want Priya to go back to Aly because then it would be back to square one for her, and same with Vikrant. I want something to come out of this...something beautiful...let's see.

Loved Wally-Kundra scene today where he was telling her it's okie and that it happens and just to chill...and how he was like tumhe woh pink-dress bahut acchi lagti haina?🤣 Oh man and Priya was like "YUCK" with her expressions🤣 even when she was depressed. Hahahaha she is so cute🤗 Seriously this girl can make you cry and laugh at the same time, which is one of the best quality she has as an actor🤗 and omg the scene where she broke down in vanity van...PRIYA WAS AMAZING IN THAT SCENE!👏 

I liked last three episodes, but yes not satisfied with it all because of the reasons I have already mentioned...and I seriously, seriously hope there is season 2...because this just can't be it...you know?

nice thought nitz, I haven't exactly seen the scene, read ppl talking abt it here and by what they said it definitely didn't sound nice, but now that I see from your pov it definitely makes sens...I agree perhaps no one has been there for Raj how Pooja has been there for him,,,,the poor girl has loved him and hung on to him since forever without even expecting any kind of acknowledgment in return...and she gets him and believes in him and his dreams like no one else does...I get it but still I wld say they didn't need to show Raj bring other ppl in or put other ppl down just to eliminate Pooja's level That was Pooja's moment he should have said stuff like no one NO DAMNED ONE is what she is to him...he didn't need to bring names or undermine friendship...but again m talking from pov of a person who hasn't seen the moment and just heard it from other ppl, so I might be wrong...in fact I am wrong coz in Kundra's party Raj was his usual self loving Kundra and all his friends...so ya maybe it was just that, telling Pooja that no one has been there for him the wya she was, and maybe even removcing her insecurities and jealousies which she always had and  assuring her that she has a very special place in his life which no one else cna have...maybe for this?...don't know but ur pov did kind of made me feel better abt this... 😃
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 11 years ago
hmm i loved kundra's part too 😉
kundra's story was not making any sense earlier but the way it ended it was just beautiful 😳 this is so common that we fall in love with someone and we know very well ki  that someone wont love us back and we feel so heratbroken and sad about that we cant do anything but just  keep thinking about that someone
i think this one sided love is experienced by most of us 😳
and wow ! this is confirmed that there will be season 2 hopefully with priya too fingers crossed 😃

Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

@ Riya: Awww man that Ashi-Sonu siggie is soo adorable. I LOVE THIS SCENE and just this entire episode actually. From RD-sir to AY scene to Anvesha bet to this last scene...this whole episode was so beautiful and all the moments in this episode were just PRECIOUS😳 

And the movie is based on Chetan Bhagat's "Three mistakes of my life" (although I haven't read it, my sister has) but it is very different, with the way it is presented...the narration (pov of the story), as well as the way it ends. The movie is loads better than the book, from what I have heard...so you should definitely give it a try and trust me, you won't be disappointed. I LOVED IT! This movie has touched my heart and there is nothing more that defines the beauty of the movie for me😳 I hope it touches you too...i am sure it will😳

Thank u very much Nitz..and yes this episode was GOLD..pure gold... they way Yuvi hugs Ashi just because he couldn't see her sad and upset...it was SO SO FREAKING SWEET..😳. Ah loved the episode and how can we forget Mr. Manmeet Sukheja was also completely blown away with Sonia's beauty..remember?😳

Yeah planning to catch it this weekend...I have read the book already...and I'm sure that I'm going to enjoy..will definitely let u guys know..😃