The YaRa ( Priya & Raj ) Zone - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Simi_YaRaLover

@riya you are really good maker yaar.. love ur all creations, congratulations ๐Ÿ‘ this mumum and her world ki best mom siggie is really sooo nice, everything is miracle between them, their love, their bond... i m freaking like it... after Ashi Yuvi this is a relation which i like most...

Thank u so much Simi...๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm still learning...by watching the vids posted on YOUTUBE. Well pehle to mujhe kuch bhi nahi aata tha...but it was really Nitz who guided me on how I could learn making gifs and siggies...๐Ÿ˜ณ. By the way I just love your " I'm dead sure peechle janam mein tum chor thi" siggy.๐Ÿ˜†
Well as far the serial goes...really liked Kundra- Priya convo...๐Ÿ˜†(never really liked him before...dunno why).
Vikrant and Priya really looked nice and I am really very happy that they ended up together. Hope Priya will be there in season 2 and we will be given loads of YaRa moments to enjoy...and rave about...till then we will keep wishing and hoping against hope that we get to see them together again and that too very soon,. Hey Bhaggu please don't make us wait for another 9 years. Plz Plz Plz...

P.S- WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY.

love
Riya
Watched today's episode and I am so confused. How come Vikrant-Priya are together? And how come they showed that Kritika-Kundra moment which was PAST of the show's past...i mean it was shown as flashback before the show even took a leap. This is ridiculous and I am so confused. Kaise hua, kya hua? Raj-Pooja and Sara-Paras ka dikhaya, but no clue how Vikrant-Priya or Kundra-Kritika took place and I am feeling so ARGH!

Good thing about this episode: Raj-Pooja and Priya-Ali scenes...actually I even liked Vikrant-Sara moment yaar but the end ruined it for me๐Ÿ˜” At least it's sure that there is going to be a season 2 and I hope they show how that happened, because I am feeling so lost. 

And if they had already planned season 2, why did they hurry everything? Seriously thoda pace slow rakhte, at least incomplete toh nahi lagta๐Ÿ˜” They could have kept Raj-Pooja patch up as a cliffhanger and showed what Raj was feeling, his inner conflict meanwhile. Sigh! Whatever, no point complaining now.

So let me just get to what I loved about the episode. 1...season 2 is confirmed...which means hope for more YaRa!๐Ÿฅณ 

2) Raj-Pooja scene...omg! Raj is such a sweetheart yaar...I was smiling and grinning throughout...such an adorable moment. Can't even began to explain...it was beautiful. I loved how he knew that Pooja was jealous and he went to her and just told her ILY. It was cute and adorable moment yaar, loved how he also talked it out to Pihu and got his inner peace back...and it just worked out well for him๐Ÿค— I am happy for that๐Ÿ˜ƒ Lovely moment๐Ÿค— And raj was just TOO TOO adowable๐Ÿค— 

3) Priya-Ali scene...omg my heart cries for Priya yaar! I don't know if she actually loves Aly or she is scared of change, scared of living without someone she is so used to, you know? But whatever it was, I loved the way she acted it out...and when Aly leaves...I loved the way she was trying so hard to hold herself strong. I, for one, agree with Aly that when there is a need to find that spark in someone else, the relationship is over. It doesn't matter if there was any cheating or not, you know? And I can't wait for season 2, to see how Priya's story takes off from here. If it's with Vikrant (which I hope๐Ÿ˜›), then I want it to be slow and gradual this time...want it to start with friendship๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ And I seriously hope they explain how Vikrant-Priya were together by the end of the episode...because I will not be able to digest this random-ness.

And I loved Vikrant-Sara-Paras moment too yaar. This episode was good, if only, the had explained Kundra-Kritika and Priya-Vikrant before it. 3/4 mins zyada dikha dete episode...with less ads...anyways it was the final episode ๐Ÿ˜›

Let's see...i am just glad there is season 2๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 11 years ago
omg this is confusing us, how suddenly happened Priya and Vikrant make up... they sould keep little scene of them yaar as we realize that they made for each other.. yeah we know that when Ali leave Priya  then Priya had just one hope and he liked Vikrant too.. but they should show us...

wel i love Raj and pooja scene, and i liked that Raj is clear everything to peehu i love that part, but its actually that was not for peehu that was for Pooja..
and ali and Priya's scene was amazing just love Priya there.. really i cant realize why she said that she loved him may be she just not be live alone, she not loved him its confirmed may be, because in the last they end up Priya and Vikrant together... wel love episode but there was again not any YaRa scene.. its okay for us is they will add Priya in season 2, then we have hope to they come together...
Edited by Simi_YaRaLover - 11 years ago
Originally posted by riyaa_1985

Thank u so much Simi...๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm still learning...by watching the vids posted on YOUTUBE. Well pehle to mujhe kuch bhi nahi aata tha...but it was really Nitz who guided me on how I could learn making gifs and siggies...๐Ÿ˜ณ. By the way I just love your " I'm dead sure peechle janam mein tum chor thi" siggy.๐Ÿ˜†

Wel if i was, i dont remember.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† wel its true i m i steal siggy because i m not good maker๐Ÿ˜ญ so i use someone's else๐Ÿ˜ณ so u can call me siggy stealer ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but you really good maker, i want to be you continue to make AY's creation..
just finished watching today's episode
and i really felt bad for priya ๐Ÿ˜” she genuinly loved aly vikrant was just an attraction or as priya said distraction for her
 from day 1 i rooted for vikrant priya and after watching yesterday's epi i was happy to see she ended up with vikrant but actually that was not the case i wonder why that vikrant priya scene was shown ๐Ÿ˜ฒ because they dint get together at the end
that vikrant phase taught her a significant lesson she said" there are people in our life who are very close to us  we should not lose them or let them go "
it was evident that she was regretting her act and was missing aly badly ๐Ÿ˜ญ
felt bad for vikrant as well
but chalo i m happy for raj he found his true love and he looked so glad and content ๐Ÿ˜ณ with his pooja gor ...and i love happy endings ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and guys season 2 is not confirmed but it may come back
Missed today's episode๐Ÿ˜ญ. Oh..I'm sad to hear that Priya is upst with Aly leaving and Oh she doesn't end up with Vikrant...so much sadness. Got to watch the episode first. Anyway...(sigh)
Thanks dieya for the summery, dekhne ka mann bhi nahi kar raha hai. It broke my heart yesterday when Priya was crying...she reminded me of Ashi when Yuvi broke her heart...anyway thanks Dieya once again.

love
Riya
Originally posted by Simi_YaRaLover

Wel if i was, i dont remember.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† wel its true i m i steal siggy because i m not good maker๐Ÿ˜ญ so i use someone's else๐Ÿ˜ณ so u can call me siggy stealer ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but you really good maker, i want to be you continue to make AY's creation..

hahahha...u can definitely steal any thing that u like from my creations too...Thanks once again and I really do hope to continue making AY stuffs๐Ÿ˜Š

love
Riya
Originally posted by dieya

nitz u were asking me naa about that sbs segment
that was shown in april may 2005 as far as i remember and 3 of them were there in mall
i tried to find it but it was nowhere๐Ÿ˜”
u know priya and raj were answering questions of reporter and wahi was silent and priya said this innocent looking guy (wahi) is very notty he is  a big prankster and suddenly raj said he is wahi tabaahi ๐Ÿคฃ and priya started laughing and wahi gave angry looks to raj ๐Ÿ˜† and then priya and karan got busy in their talks ๐Ÿ˜† and only raj was answering reporter's questions ๐Ÿ˜† that was really cute segment ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i too loved kundra priya scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ hehe loved priya's expressions there ๐Ÿ˜†
priya is so versatile actress ๐Ÿ‘ she rocks

Man I don't remember this...they even had a segment with YaRa-Karan at pani-puri stall, I think. I don't know exactly but I have missed most of SBS segments unless they were uploaded so yaa...actually all offscreen stuff. Most of popkorn stuff I don't know because we didn't get that channel back then...priya once came on popkorn but i don't know anything about it. Just have its pics. I remember one of my friends told me that prachi desai said that she loved remix and she is ashi in their group of friends๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ I just love these little remix references๐Ÿ˜›

But meh I want to see this๐Ÿ˜” No need to find, it's not uploaded, otherwise I would have known about it by now. Trust me, I have searched and digged most AY/Remix videos in these past 6/7 years. We (old AY fans) used to meet on YM and exchange all AY videos we had or found...oh it was so much fun...finding new AY videos I especially remember doing it with saya and smriti. Ashi and harshu, on the other hand, had many unseen videos that none of us had because the links expired (and these two were the oldest members, especially Ashi) and we all used to bribe them to get those AY videos๐Ÿคฃ Do you remember that Ashi? ๐Ÿ˜† Why did we not have regular video uploaders back then? ๐Ÿ˜”

Do you remember any other SBS/popkorn segments that are not uploaded on youtube?๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 11 years ago