MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

A magical world

Its was a normale day for jeannie she waked up did what she always those in de morning.

She was realy bored and wanted to do something special but what. She thought why not go for shopping. She went and came she was opening the door but she found somee noise in the living room she opend the door and was too shocked to see how was sitting on the chair.

It was..it was her dugu, dugu your here i can't believe you came back i missed you so much we will have so much fun now. Vicky was coming home from work and saw two people in de living room did someone found out about jeannie pleas god let it me velu. Her opend the door and saw jeannie and dugu he was to shocked to react my god i can handel one jennie now again have to handel two ow god pleas help me.

Juju look meri dugu came back and we are going to have so much fun arent we dugu.

Yes we are jeannie but not here we are leaving WHat! Jeannie and vicky screaming. What do you mean we are leaving jeannie is staying here with me she cant leave.

But she has to visit her family so she is coming with me come jeanie we are going .

No.no you cant go what about me can i come. Jeannie looks at dugu pleas can he come with us, but jeannie no human went there how can he go pleas dugu oke but lets go.

Dugu and jeannie did magic and they left with vicky to the magical world.

He didnt believe what he sa wit was so beautiful...

alot asked me which story was from me this onee was from me soo did yoou like it ??😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail
excellent os siham dear 😛😛😛👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG 😲 ru writing a OS u didnt let know me 😡

btw awesome OS n very well written Siham... Im so glad to read 😳 oh cant believe my siham wrote a OS.. Send me pm whenever u update 😛 lots of love for u 🤗
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GiNa-

OMG 😲 ru writing a OS u didnt let know me 😡

btw awesome OS n very well written Siham... Im so glad to read 😳 oh cant believe my siham wrote a OS.. Send me pm whenever u update 😛 lots of love for u 🤗

Sooory hun 😳

Just tryed someeething onceee and posted it now :)
loool dont think i am gooing tooo updateee ever again 

Luv u 2 sher xx Yooour Awesomeee 😳

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Siham.

Sooory hun 😳

Just tryed someeething onceee and posted it now :)
loool dont think i am gooing tooo updateee ever again

Luv u 2 sher xx Yooour Awesomeee 😳

but why.. Turst me its just to awesome i think u should try more updates.. Im loving to read ur OS.. Come on dear 😳 awww u know i love u to muuhhh 🤗
Dr.Fear thumbnail
its full of fantasy dear and it is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GiNa-

but why.. Turst me its just to awesome i think u should try more updates.. Im loving to read ur OS.. Come on dear 😳 awww u know i love u to muuhhh 🤗

Just tryed someeething thankshun xx 
maaybeee someday i will try agaaain 

its beteeer for me just making sigs 😆
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeanniejuju1111

its full of fantasy dear and it is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏

Thankyooou dear xx 
Dr.Fear thumbnail
u can participate in jaj os writing competition dear u write v nice
Dr.Fear thumbnail