:.DOTW - AarYa's decision.:

Posted: 11 years ago
Discussion Of The Week

AarYa's Decision 

In order to compensate Aakash's wretchedness & the anonymity & humiliation he faced for 30 years , AarYa brought him to the AarYa Mansion along with Radha. But do you think its a fair decision ?
Edited by shubhika124 - 11 years ago
Arya's decision regarding Akash is right but the way they are behaving in Radha's issue i dont want to say anything about that.Otherwise people will say i m over reacting or spreading negativity.
The decision to bring in Aakash was right but i still feel Radha should not have come too😳..
yup itz a fair decision only also aakash deserves it dear.
This whole revelation is quite a turmoil in any one's life - 

I feel SP should have taken a stance as he was a cause of all this - 

though AarYa took this decision to do justice to Aakash.

Their intention was certainly noble...so yes the did what they could best do under the circumstances...

Sorry got posted again due to some error...

Edited by Anu_4_U - 11 years ago
Sorry...error again...something wrong that my post got posted 3 times - wonder why?
sorry about that...

Edited by Anu_4_U - 11 years ago
Aarya's decision to bring Akash home was absolutely correct and the fact that Radha came along as well is only temporarily - children would be children and they would want their parents to be together but this is grown up story with mature people so it is common sense that Radha will leave Scindhya mansion soon enough and she said so also - no two women can live under the same roof but Yash will go with her to support his mother

I agree that Aakash and his wife alone should have been allowed into the house not Radha. Radha presence has poor Gayatri  somewhat apprehensive!
Bringing akask home was alright but radha that was not cool and fair to gaitri