Anamika

WU-1/3/13: Jeet returns home

Bowtruckle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maneet7861 thumbnail
Thanks for the update.. ab yeh jeet kaha gayab hogaya lagta he sirf Anamika ak ghar yaad raha so akele akele waha visit karne gaya hoga
Bowtruckle thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadiya786

Thanks for the update.. ab yeh jeet kaha gayab hogaya lagta he sirf Anamika ak ghar yaad raha so akele akele waha visit karne gaya hoga

Hahaha๐Ÿ˜†...He must have gone there to seek evidence on that spot!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š
Maneet7861 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CouchPotatoes

Hahaha๐Ÿ˜†...He must have gone there to seek evidence on that spot!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

probably lol.. Anamika is gone so jeet still have sme side effects of Anamika untill she returns back.
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well in dracula stories, when one is bitten by them, there is a still a phase, where they are half drac, half human but still scared of religion or the cross...

since the cvs made a total khichri of indian vs. foreign spirits, maybe he can only take so much goodness and rano going on and on, anyone would jump from the window!

the toe part, i was thinking, it is gross and disgusting but does anyone remember sahib biwi aur ghulam, i think, where she is fasting for her hubby, who is drunk with the courtesans and she sends her maid to dip his toe in water to drink to break her fast...

told you, the cvs are confused and making and  khichri of east and west and overspicing it, where it has just lost it! i think i am going to go on sabatical as well...
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update. But Why is jeet jumping from the window again๐Ÿค” 
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update :)
mariyem thumbnail
khichari nahi khichara bana diyadint watch todays epi and i dont think im watching anymore first show anamika as grey than turned her complete evil a husband snacher and a blood trusty vampire chudail what ever thers nothing to see๐Ÿคข
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear <3