Pavitra Rishta WU: 1 March, 2013

Posted: 11 years ago

Pavitra Rishta
Written Update : 1 March 2013

Part 1
Onir help Manav to sit, everyone is standing all worried. Manav remember when he & Archana visit the temple, and she told him one day she will sleep & even when he tries to wake her up, she won't wake up. She continues then everyone will know her worth. Manav begin crying thinking about that day, and look to see each & everyone crying & recalls when Archana had once said One day she will sleep & everyone will have to wait on her.
Archana is seem on life machine in a room, Manav enters there is a glass separating the two. He say to himself Archana please get up, for the sake of the family, for the sake of there kids. Everyone then enters and looks through the glass, they all began crying. Savita console Manav, he tells him mom, Archana can't do this to him, they promise to stand by each other.
The doctor arrives & Manav tell him, to & wake Archana up as he is doctor, he can do anything. The doctor said he can't do anything now. Manav began shouting at the doctor how the possible is, and go & wake her up. Manav told him to control himself.
He then begs the doctor to please do whatever he can to save Archana, as he can pay any amount. He moves to his family begging them to tell the doctor to save Archana. Sulochana then console him saying she will be okay. Savita agree to Sulochana saying she won't leave her family & she will return to everyone & he should control himself for his kids. Manav then said Soham.

Part 2
He then speeds out of the room, & saw Soham sitting, Soham got up & Manav start hitting him. Arjun, Onir & Sachin try to stop him, Manav then take a hammer, the guys keep holding him back. They took the hammer, & Manav then drag Soham. Soham shout at him. Manav then start yelling at him, He yell back saying Manav isn't his dad, but Archana is his mom. He then continue it's accident. Manav then told the guy to let him go & he calls the police station informing them a man had just shot his wife. Everyone is shocked.
Dr.Kundan arrives at Mittal & shows him the CD. Mittal looked at it, then realized Onir switch the child. Dr kundan said probably he did something wrong & Ovi loss her kid so Onir use Purvi kids to cover up his mistake. Mittal tell Kundan to gather all the information, so they can go against Onir.
Purvi is praying make Archana feel better. Soham arrive, Purvi walk away. Soham try justifying himself he didn't do that to Archana, & why would he kill him mom. She change into a good person how can he do that. He then told Purvi what Balan told him to do. Purvi then say he should have die, she added he let her down & he is responsible for Archana condition. She told him he can never care for anyone. The police then arrive to arrest him.

Part 3 
Police arrest him, everyone looks on. He then look at Archana, Sachin then came & insulted him, he then pass everyone.
Punni is cleaning her nails when Mittal call asking if she is finish. She told about Archana, Mittal snap at her and told her to remember the deal. Manju is listening, and start yelling at Punni. Punni told her everything, she is shocked.

Pre Cap
Purvi is feeding the baby looking affarid, & Punni saw her & wonder what is she doing feeding Ovi baby.

I am late but sorry please don't hate me...
I wasn't able to create a new topic...I just don't understand why was that so...Please forgive me but I am not be blamed...

Anyways, I am Amanda you can call me Mandy/Ammy, whatever you wish. I will be doing updates for fridays until when Naresh & Tanya gets back to do the updates. Till then, I hope you enjoy the way I do updates.
I promise, next time I will be on time.,
πŸ˜‰

Regards
-Amanda-

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have choose to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATE TO OTHER SITE, THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS.

Edited by -Amanda- - 11 years ago
Amanda its ok not an issue but next time be on time to do the WU.
Originally posted by gaurav_ankita08

Amanda its ok not an issue but next time be on time to do the WU.

Next time,I think i will res. first..
As i serioulsy didn't know why I was unable to create a new topicπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Amy it's ok.  Sometimes the computer does what it wants not what you try.  Don't worry pls honey. You did a great job.   
thanks for it dear..no issue at all..

we have enough patience..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..all credit goes to you know who..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† BT and Ekta maaiyaπŸ˜†
I am happy you guys can understand me...

Thanks

-A
thanks for the wu..it was great..
Thanks a lot Amanda!  You are doing a great job!  Dont worry!
Thnks for the update ammy . Plz update arvi strange relationship 
thanks for updating amanda. Don't worry about the update being late