Prithvi Sanjana SS - Soulmates Chapter 4 Updated - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by radzzz123

hey kirah
updte fast
and pls. pm me 
when u update...

hey, πŸ˜› update right away!! πŸ˜‰ And Don't worry i will definitely pm you!! πŸ˜ƒ  

Heya!! Guys, I'm updating the first chapter and really excited to know your views about my first attempt on a SS. Enjoy!!  

Chapter 1

"Hey mom! By the time you read this I will be not in the house in fact mom I wanna see the world around me. I wanna find myself in a way. I'm sorry mom I couldn't have told you this face to face because I was scared if you would not let me go. But I promise that I will return soon and surprise you all. My love to you and Sunny. Oh I will be staying in a hotel and I will see you guys in Smrita aunty's house in 7 days." Sanjana wrote this on a piece of paper and stuck it on the fridge door.

P.S Her mom's name is Sadhana and Sunny is her younger brother.     

The moon had come to show its white beauty to every single person on the aeroplane. The night view from the window was so beautiful and Sanjana had already been awake to that beautiful view.

Air Hostess: Good morning M'am, would you like something?

Sanjana: good morning! Um...no I don't want anything. Thank you. J

The air hostess went to the other passengers and asked the same question. Till she had finished, Sanjana had come from the bathroom and had freshen up.

"Good morning everyone this is your pilot. We will be reaching Wellington in 10 mins please fasten you r seat belts and stay seated. Thank you and have a wonderful evening." πŸ˜Š

The plane had landed. All passengers took the buses which drove them to the airport. Sanjana took out some money once she reached the airport and walked towards the money exchange counter. She got her money exchanged. She completed all formalities and walked outside the airport anf she saw a phone booth.

The number you have dialed is currently switched off. Please leave a message after the beep.

Beep!

"Hey Vinnie! I have reached Wellington and iam safe in one single piece. Don't worry about me and please don't tell mom that you know where I am because she knows where I am but doesn't know the actual reason. Anyways my phone has to get recharged and needs money in it so I will miss call you when I get all of this done. Bye."

Sanjana hung up the phone and called a taxi. She directed the driver to the Sea Bay Hotel.

End Of Chapter! 😊 

So, How is it? πŸ˜› U all enjoyed it? I know her hero isn't included here yet but you have to be a bit patient. πŸ˜‰ 

One more thing, i will not be active till 19th March as i have exams. Sorry guys!!  πŸ˜­ But i promise i will update after 20th March. πŸ˜ƒ 

So wish me luck!! πŸ˜Š

Till then doodles! πŸ˜‰  

Hey Kiran!!
Nice chap!!
Best of luck for ur exams...
Pm me wen u update next!!
Hey Kiran my new buddy. Wow, a surprise at the first day that you write? I loved the start. I like Sanvi too, though I don't follow them cause mere ghar se Channel V lapata he, but the SS concept is cute and I am eager to find what will happen. Keep PMing me

[Quote]hey kiran  Hey kritika!! Hw r u girl? πŸ˜› 
wonderful start  thank u!! πŸ˜ƒ 
continue soon...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ sure i will πŸ˜³ 

krithika😊[/QUOTE]

hey kiran,...i am good πŸ˜›

superb updateπŸ‘...loved it ...waiting for sanvi to start ...PM me wen u update.πŸ˜ƒ and all the best for ur examsπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ Edited by krit125 - 11 years ago
hey kiran 
u are awesome
superb start and thanx for the pm
best of luck for ur exams..
wow sanju badi bindaaz nikli...awesome chap kiran mind blowing
very interesting concept...sanju in search of her prince charming???? I njoyed a lot reading it...do cntinue soon..nd plzzz pm me if possible whn u update.
Hey Kiran.. Wish you all the best 4 ur exams...  do well in exams.. πŸ˜Š

lovely concept i love sanvi !
plz pm