•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
naina rings doorbell and roli opens the door and no one is there.  roli wonders there is no one there then who rang the bell.  and sid is shown hiding with his hand on naina mouth.   roli thinks sid still hasnt come home..and she goes inside. 

sid says naina what are u doing here..at my house.   and naina syas i called u many times but u didnt answer and i was worried about u so i came to see u.   and sid says worried about me...i m fine and fit...now go.

and naina says i will go from here...but why did ur wife pick up the phone she divorced u.   u should tell her to stay away from u and u i have the right on u.   and sid is shocked.   and sid steps back.  naina goes and takes his hand and says i cant stay without u...pls go and tell her about our relationship.   and sid snaps and says stop it.   whatever happened that night was a BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!!   n naina shocked.   

roli is praying to go that whatever i did .. i did for my family.    but sid is hurt and i m at fault.   pls give me a chance so that i can set our relationship right.   and she turns and sees simar standing there.    n roli smiles at her. and simar says so how did sid like ur surprise.   and roli says he loved it.   and simar says ur face is saying something different.   what happened.   and roli says i think sid is mad at me.   he came to the terrace and a call came from his office and he left and hasnt come back home yet.   and simar syas is that it.   roli says seesing sid i m worried.   i feel there is something wrong somewhere...but what.   simar says u r thinking a lot.   dont worry time will fix everything.   and simar takes roli with her.   roli says didi can u talk to sid for me.   and simar says yes i will.   now give me a smile.   roli smiles and prem comes there and says simar time for appt.   roli says shall i come and simar says no..as sid can come home so u wait here.   and prem goes with simar.    

roli thinking where are u sid.   naina says to sid..for u it might be a big mistake but for me it was the most beautiful moment of my life...which i can not forget.     naina says sir u always asked who i loved...it is YOU!!!    sid steps back again..

roli serving all food.   and mataji asked about prem simar and sid.   and roli says they went to hospital..and sid is in office.   and khushi comes there and drops garbage where everyone is eating.   mataji says what is this.?   and khushi says this garbage was thrown in my room.  and i did what uma and pari did to me.    and uma says  u deserve that.   khushi says remember this BW house wont be with u for long...and sankalp gets mad and pushes her.   and khushi taunts him saysing wow my husband speaks!!!   sankalp says i will serve u divorce papers.   and khushi leaves from there.    karuna consoles sankalp.

roli is cleaning the mess and is thinking of sid.

naina says sid u got me to love myself.   and when i started loving u i didnt know.   i love u so much.   u r everything to me.   n naina says pls accept me... i love u..and sid says i love my wife.   she is my love, my life, my friend and my everything.   i can not even think of anyone else in my dreams as well.   u need to know that i dont love u.   roli is my life...and i love her.    naina says u r lying...pls tell me u love me.    and sid says listen to me...i dont love u...it was a mistake and i m ashamed.    naina pls forgive me.   i m very sorry.    and naina syas then there is no meaning of my life.   there is no reason for me to live.    

pre-cap -- sid crying and saying..u want to know what is in my heart..then listen...and sid tells roli everything...and roli says why did u do this with me..u just didnt break my trust but u shamed my love.   and sid is saying pls forgive ur sid..pls roli.   and roli is crying and she pushes him away and he falls on the bed.