V Best Friends Forever?

yuvraj thakur is not a good actor !

Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yuvraj's and sarun fans before you throw your chappals at me i want to say that even i Love yuvi😳
actually im an former HHL fan(humse hai life) ...and i have seen him (yuvi) playing juno (arjune) there ...honestly he was,IS my First crush..before i fell in love with himansh kohli a.k.a raghav ☺️...Ok coming back to the point...πŸ˜› he was really very sweet as arjune ...but the problem is now when  he is playing varun ,who is totally a different character i STILL find him sweet πŸ˜³...when he was saying that he loves sanju and when he saved the bff's from ragging i was literally drooling over him ...so,all i mean is if he is playing an negative role i should hate not drool over  him..i would have never made this post but ...this morning i saw a dream in which..i...i and...he...arrgh!! β˜ΊοΈ
gutter minds hum dono bas romantic walk pe gaye theπŸ˜† ...but seriously do you hate varun ?after what he did😊

Edited by Bhavikakosambia - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dnt think anyone can hate him after whatever ela and vinnie did to him so it was natural for him to take revenge
This content was originally posted by: Rimzy93

i dnt think anyone can hate him after whatever ela and vinnie did to him so it was natural for him to take revenge

i totally agreeπŸ‘πŸΌ
SHARVANI thumbnail
no never i can never hate yuvraj never
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes it was natural for him to take revenge,and he didnt hurt them in ne way,he jst made them to feel dat fear!!!!! anddd i am totally rooting for varun!!!!!!!!!😊😊😊
This content was originally posted by: pia.raha

yes it was natural for him to take revenge,and he didnt hurt them in ne way,he jst made them to feel dat fear!!!!! anddd i am totally rooting for varun!!!!!!!!!😊😊😊

me too!!!😳😳😳 
harpreetbhangal thumbnail
I jst love yuvi. Wherever he is in negative or positive I really dont care. I m really liking the character of varun and I also liked him as a arjun
Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Varun is a complecated character.. i never hated him at the same tym dint like him either as he included sanju as his target !.. i think she dint deserve it!
But Yuvi Thankur ... man no girl with her sane mind can hate him .. he is just πŸ€—
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ohh Bhavika aka jheel !! M too fan if yuvi since hhl !! Actually i started watching diz show coz of hiz presence ! He iz multi talented actor he can do negative soo perfectly as he was doib swt innocent boy role in hhl !!! Lotz oflob for him!! Bhavika nice to see u here too dear after long tym :-D
yuvi is such a great actor ...evn i was a fan of arjun and i started watching tis show cuz of him...

it is so suprising tat in jst one epi he changed many sanvi fans to sarun ... nd evn in the forum there is so much of discussion...hats off for ur acting yuvraj.πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

varun has two extremes ...evn though he can go too evil , he is also very sweet and caring. i feel it was his situation which turned his role into a negative one.but i don think anyone can actually hate him. he is not tat bad tooo... this character is a grey shaded one and is not completely evil