3/2 EDT - Terrorist Attack or Murder?

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Everyone! :)

Welcome to the Arjun Episode Discussion Thread!

Here, we'll have Live Updates of the episode which can be posted by anyone in the forum, particularly for those of us who can't wait to watch , and this will also be the place for Episode Discussion! :) Feel free to post your thoughts on the episode, the way the ETF solved the case, any loopholes, or anything else that you might want to say.

I'll open one of these threads for each episode here on out. If any of you would like to open the thread, please PM me in advance and let me know!

March 2nd, 2013 - Episode 57
Terrorist Attack or Murder?

Promo Link/WU:

2-3rd March Arjun *New Promo* WO/DL

Articles:

Forum32 Article for Saturday's case

Star Plus Article for 2nd March- Bus Case

Written Update:

WU: 3/2/13 Blast or Muder? Complete

Video Update:

2nd March Arjun EngSUbs+PreCAp WO/DL

A few things to keep in mind -

1) No chatting/spamming here please :)
2) Please don't quote anyone more than 3 times. It makes the page take forever to load.
3) No bashing any actor!
4) I think that's it Have fun!

Discuss Away!
Edited by ..Naina.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lisa ki entry...quite cool ..

loved Shree and Lisa's cute tift..

prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Chotu : rukhiye Arjun sir.

Arjun : Mujhe sirf mein hi rokh sakta hoon...

Wooo kya dialogue tha yaar..
..Naina.. thumbnail
Phew, the ETF team is all here! I feel like it's been a while since we've seen them all πŸ˜† And the little bandar bandi thing was too funny! I loved Shree's reaction to finding out it's a girl.

Liza - Oh my god. I love her! She seems to have such a funky and chill personality. But what an entrance! Specky Sen🀣🀣 And the way Aisha just leans back and watches this. And is it just me or have we just seen a lighter side to Aisha today too? The ETF team interactions were great, very happy and light...so far ^_^

..Naina.. thumbnail
Wit the case -  we see a bus going somewhere. The driver stops to take a break around 10:30 am and when he's about a little farther waway, the bus blows up!

A little while later, there are already police and media taking note on the situation. ETF arrives..with Liza [Now we're a group of 6!]

Driver's Name: Prakash - was driving some people who at a pesticide company

Chotu brings up the possibility of the terrorist organization being responsible for this because the pesticide company is a possible target for them and Aisha says that they only have larger scale targets. WHy would they want to cause this blast which hurt 30 people?

Someone comes and says that the the reason for the blast was the CNG tank leaking [kind of like a gas tank...Yes. I ahd to look that up πŸ˜†] And Rathore says that eliminates the terrorist group but Arjun denies that possiblity.

Arjun asks the driver if the CNG tank was full and the driver says that yeah, he had before they left. And Arjun says that a half-filled CNG tank causing a blast this large is simply not possible.

Liza comes then and says she has some sample she wants to check in the lab and she's heads back while the rest of the ETF team head to the factory site.

DEvabhai is a union leader who's instigating everyone in teh factory into an uprising of sorts, yelling about what their rights are, how they're not being treated fairly etc.

ETF arrives and Arjun takes of his presence.
Deleted_Account thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!
luvd the intractns betwn Shree n liza,
bandi me dum hai!
very owsumest episode...
4 a secnd i cudnt BLiv that sum1 has a similar thought lyn as arjun...
this liza luks gud!
luvd the entry!
luvd the epi!
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome episode!
Absolutely loved it... Well planned and executed!

Liza is cool...her funky dress and hairstyle...big earrings...stylish and trendy
but i guess, lab mein work karthe waqt, kuch cheezon ke khayaal rakhe...it was a bit distracting and off the usual perfect ETF settings! Eg, her hair style...working in a chemical lab with such long curls doesnt seem the perfect thing to do!
But otherwise, loved her entry...and then her interaction with Shree...Specky sen! cool! loved that!
Hacker waala joke was too cool too...I love you mail to principal...lol 

Arjun's stint with the workers and the leader was superb...
"mujhe sirf main hi rokh saktha hoom"...WOW kya dialog tha!
and the way he took the lighter from that other guy's hands was so cool! loved it

ETF interactions, investigations were all brilliant...

Liza was brilliant in finding such a clue which was the turning point of the case! WOW...
3 cheers to the ETF's girl power...If Aisha is a jungili billi, Liza bhi kuch kam nahi...

one blooper...29/2/2013 was the date on the employer register...leap year nahi hai!

Awesome message to all such factories which deal with harmful chemicals...Human lives are much more important that money! 

Hats off CVs...Good work team Arjun!

Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
today's episode was brilliant :) loved it
love this new entry liza :) her her entry was superb... 
love her dressing sense and also hairstyle...
so shree and her were college mates..
she calls him Specky Sen πŸ€£πŸ€£
that hacker part was really cool.. she hacked his email and sent a love letter to principal...
coming to Arjun he was looking so hot in today's episode
his shirt and dialogues were awesome..
loved when he said mujhe sirf mein hi rok sakta hoon" and love the way he handled that guy at factory..
the case was very interesting... from start i had a feeling that the CEO is behind all this and he indeed was..
everyone was looking great in today's episode
overall it was a very good episode and thank god the fun element is back in the show
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice episode!!

I liked the issue they dealt with... the factory owner not bothering about the safety of the workers. The case was interesting... from the blast to how the ETF find out that the workers were dead before the blast and how they died of chemical poisoning... and how they ultimately find out that the factory owner was behind everything. I felt that Arjun became over-agressive when Deva refused to go with the ETF... I wonder whether it was because Deva initially said that the police turn up promptly for the rich... because otherwise Arjun's reaction in that scene seemed a bit too much.

Refreshing to see the new officer, Lisa. Good to see her contributing to the case esp when she explained about the chemical poisoning aspect. And nice to know that she was Shree's ex-college friend. Shree and Lisa's interactions were funny and so was when she calls him 'Specky'..πŸ˜†. Chotu teasing Shree about Lisa was also funny.

One thing that sort of caught my attention was that in the lab in which Lisa worked, the chemicals were kept in measuring cylinders and conical flasks... chemical solutions are not usually stored in these and they are not left open that way...

Anu_Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ya d epi was nice n specially specky sen πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£ bt i think Liza should change her dressing style...i mean she should come in formals