Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys, so i have completed my mayank-gunjan video..Well!!! i wanted to make nice romantic happy video for them but from last week am so much stunned.. brilliant performances by both mayank and gunjan..their expression..OMG, am totally blown away and i end up making a sad Vm for them...SOME LOVE STORIES ARE MEANT TO BE INCOMPLETE and that is why they are EPIC..and for all Mayan lovers this is for you..Hope u like itπŸ˜ƒ and no chappals plzπŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA1OSsauBNE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by riva2987 - 11 years ago
It's beautiful Riva dear!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

The song is beautiful! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And the scenes...well some moments are best frozen in time as beautiful memories na? πŸ˜³

You did real good! πŸ˜‰
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago
Riva dear...such an awesome VM and nice choice of song πŸ‘πŸΌ.. you are talented ..keep doing more..loved the scenes and it brought so much emotion...I miss Mayan πŸ˜³

Mayan fans would be so grateful 
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

It's beautiful Riva dear!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

The song is beautiful! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And the scenes...well some moments are best frozen in time as beautiful memories na? πŸ˜³

You did real good! πŸ˜‰

thank u so much Vanny, i alwayz await for ur comment...well from couple of days they were showing some beautiful scenes...and i was so much fascinated to use them...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by happygirl123

Riva dear...such an awesome VM and nice choice of song πŸ‘πŸΌ.. you are talented ..keep doing more..loved the scenes and it brought so much emotion...I miss Mayan πŸ˜³

Mayan fans would be so grateful 

thanks babe...that's a huge compliment for me...but this video was not meant to be sad...it just unintentionally ended upπŸ˜†..but i promise i will make the happy and romantic Mayan video...but these scenes i loved it so much...i hv fallen for them big time😳
Hello Riva..:) Nice song & Awesome creation!!!😳
Originally posted by Yaalini

Hello Riva..:) Nice song & Awesome creation!!!😳

hey yaalini..thank u so much, glad u liked it😳
You seriously need to start VM making tutorials girl!!! Just awesome!!! Fantastic vm dear. Who is the small kid in your profile pic. He is very cute.
Originally posted by vibz88

You seriously need to start VM making tutorials girl!!! Just awesome!!! Fantastic vm dear. Who is the small kid in your profile pic. He is very cute.

☺️☺️...lolπŸ˜†, where shd i hide..am getting so much complimants, i cnt take it😳...

and that kid is not HE..it's me...my childhood snap...i was quite naughty, i placed potato on my head and tied turban..and dad captured my creativity🀣 ...
riva, you made my day..
Awesome job..
You are saviour..