Posted: 11 years ago
Hey hey Guggalians!!!πŸ€—
Ive been Idle-ing myself from the forum for quite some time now...
Lately i find myself stucked in my own dreamworld of yuvreen...
So i transform my dreams into writing...which sounds kinda silly...
Ehem ehem...
I need some bashing,comments,likey and correction eh.. so please be kind and comment...😊
 kindly tell me if i should stop writing it OR the story is a total crap...i'm cool with it *winksπŸ˜‰

Before that...One important note...
I'm not good wth Hindi so i'm writing the FF in English...

CHARACTER SKETCH

SUVREEN GUGGAL
-daughter of one of the top businessman and lil sister of Rehan
-lost her mother when she was a lil kid
-very talented and successful
-she kept a low profile of herself
-she prefers living in a simple and middle-class style of lifestyle despite of her wealth

YUVRAJ SINGH
-A successful businessman and model
-Charming,classy and good-looking
-have a lovely family
-arrogant
-doesnt believe in love

SUVREEN'S BFF

ANNIE
-Zorro's lil sister
-impulsive
-happy go-lucky

NARO
-sweet and soft
-Mannu's lover

RATHI AND ZORRO
-owners of strawberry cafe
-funny
-hardworking

YUVI'S BFF

MANNU
-Naro's future husband
-funny

ALISHA
-Yuvi's cousin sister
-Best Friend since childhood
-Have feelings for Mannu

DESTINY

Suvreen a bubbly girl that bring smiles and happiness to people surrounding her through her smiles and naughty behaviour.She defines simplicity of life.Yuvraj the unpredictable arrogant hot-shot that doesn't believe in love and thinks life is all about power and money. This story shows how destiny bring this two different character together and creates a sweet and sour story between this two in search for love...

CHAPTER 1 : CAT AND DOG FIGHT!
:ITS DOWN THERE! 
CHAPTER 2 : HELLO AGAIN ENEMY!
CHAPTER 3 : HAVE A NICE DAY YUVRAJ JI! 
CHAPTER 4 : THE PRINCESS!?
CHAPTER 5 : MANNARO IN TROUBLE!
CHAPTER 6 : SUVREEN STRIKES BACK!
CHAPTER 7 : MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING :)
CHAPTER 8 : THE DEVIL'S PLAN
CHAPTER 9 : SWEET DREAMS MR DEVIL!
CHAPTER10: LUNCH WITH HIS SWEETHEART <3
CHAPTER11: THE DEVIL'S CONTRACT!
CHAPTER12: RINGS AND FEELINGS 
CHAPTER13: THE PRINCESS'S CONTRACT
CHAPTER14: CAFFEINE :)
CHAPTER15: THE DRAMA QUEEN
CHAPTER16: THE WEDDING <3
CHAPTER17: WE ARE MARRIED!
CHAPTER18: NEWLYWED'S DATE :)
CHAPTER19: SHATTERING PAST
CHAPTER20: HELLO STRANGER! :)
CHAPTER21: PAST AND PRESENT!
CHAPTER22: UNEXPECTED FEELINGS
CHAPTER23: PAINFUL CONVERSATION :(
CHAPTER24: BREAKING TEARS :(
CHAPTER25: I'LL PROTECT YOU!
CHAPTER26: CONFUSED EMOTIONS
CHAPTER27: FALLING FOR YOU! :)
CHAPTER28: FREE TO FLY!
CHAPTER29: LOVING LIKE THIS!
CHAPTER30: TOGETHER :)
Edited by vidya.G - 10 years ago
CHAPTER 1: THE CAT AND DOG FIGHT!

A little girl sat in front of her mirror with her mother by her side brushing her hair. Her mother lifted her chin up and looked straight into her daughters eyes.

"Always be proud of yourself sweetheart." her mother ordered. " Walk with pride and joy, never let other people put you down, because they don't know who you are and always know right from wrong." Her mother smiled, " Suvi, though you have a better life than most people out there, it doesn't mean you have to draw the line between the rich and the commons, because money cannot bring you happiness.. But people around you can."

Kkringgg!!!!!!!!...-sound of the alarm clock
Suvreen barely open her eyes...
Suvi:Hmmm...Its just a dream... *suvreen closed her eyes and softly said.."I miss u so much mumma"
It have been 10 years without her mother by her side, her words still surrounds Suvreen's soul.
Suvreen take a glance at the alarm clock
Suvi :Its 9.00 am...Whattt!!!!!?its 9 am...i'm late!!!!!!

Strawberry Cafe

Suvreen walks into Strawberry Cafe.A place that gave her Friendship, Joy and Happiness...

Annie,Naro,Rathi and Zorro: You are late!!!
Suvi: I know!!!and I'm sorry!...still u guyz don't have to shout naa!(*pouting face)
Annie:awww...Apology accepted!
Zorro : (*read off a news paper). "Rehan, The famous Fashion designer and one of the top 10 bachelors, is on his way back."Suvi..ur brother is so cool yaar!
Rathi: Suvreen..how does it feel to be related to one of the top bachelors huh?
Suvi: (*laughing)i don't know yaar... by the way...Zorro how it feels to be Annie's brother?
Zorro: I'll tell you, it totally sucks!
Annie playfully hits her brother and sat right next to Suvreen and Naro
Annie: "Zorro's a pig!" she cried.
Rathi:oye stop it...dramaqueen!(*laughing)
Annie:Rathi!!!!
Naro: Girls, we should be leaving now!

All three girls got up and grabbed their purses.
Rathi: Where are you guys going?
Zorro: Who's going to watch the shop?

The girls looked back and all smiled. "Shopping!"
Rathi and Zorro *FACEPALM

They got in Suvreen's white  BMW and drove off leaving Rathi and Zorro to look after the shop.

The Mall

Yuvraj POV

Inside the mall, Yuvraj  took his cousin, Alisha, to lunch along with her friend Rhea and his best friend Mannu.
Yuvraj was always the playboy type. He'd be with one girl after another.. That was his style.. To play with girls before they played him..

Alisha:Why are you being so nice today?
Yuvi:Can't a guy take his favorite cousin+ best friend out to lunch?
Alisha:You can.. But usually there's a catch.

Yuvraj looked at Alisha then at Rhea and gave his little playboy smirk.
Yuvi:No catch at all...so Rhea how's your model career going?
Rhea:Great
Alisha:Yuvi,stop with the nice act yaar and tell me what help do u need now?
Yuvi:Mom's birthday..i need u to help me with the celebrat...
Alisha:Dont worry abt that bro...its done!

Yuvi took out a box from the bag and opened it. In it was a diamond bracelet that he had bought for his mother.

Alisha:It's so pretty
Yuvi: Course it is...I have to make sure it's the best for her

All of a sudden, a guy ran passed them taking the ring along with him. Yuvi,Mannu,Alisha and Rhea started to chase after it, but lost him..

Suvreen POV

Naro:Do you think it's okay to leave the boys looking after the cafe?
Suvi: Of Course
Annie:What's the worse that can happen? Them burning down the cafe!?(*Annie laughed. )

They continued to walk, that is until a guy bumped into Suvreen, but the guy continued to run off.

Annie:"So rude!" *shouted.

Suvreen looked down to the floor and saw a bracelet there..
Suvi:"Hey! Hey wait you dropped your bracelet!" She shouted, but too late.. He was too far gone.

Before they took a good look at the bracelet, they saw a group with 4 people running to them.

Rhea:"So you're the one who took the bracelet!"
Naro:"What are you talking about?"
Mannu: (*towards Naro)Baby...what are u doing here???
Naro:Watching cricket match!
Mannu:Heh!?*scratching his head(How stupid!...hehehe)
Naro:Oye!..of course i'm here shopping!what are u doing here with these girls???(with a fierce glance)
Mannu:Baby..i'm here with my best friend n his sisters...dun get mad baby!(*pamper mode)
Naro:I'll deal with u later!

*A sense of jealousy strikes Alisha when she saw the love between Mannu and Naro..Alisha does have feelings for Mannu..but Mannu always look at her just as a friend...

Suvreen and Annie looked at each other than back at the bracelet in Suvreen's hand.

Yuvi:"That bracelet is ours! Give it back!"
Suvi:"Well can I get a please?"Suvreen crossed her arms. "Maybe I'll consider it and give it back."
Alisha:"Just give us back the bracelet.. And we won't report you.." Alisha explained.
Annie:"What do you mean..report?!We didn't steal it!"
Yuvi:"Course, thieves never admit themselves as thieves...I'm asking for my bracelet back aren't I?"
Suvi:"How should I know this bracelet is yours? Liars never admit themselves as liars.If you can show me your name on this bracelet, I'll be happy to give it back to you.. But if you can't..
" she waved her fingers at him.. "Ta- Ta"

The three girls walked right through Yuvi ...Yuvi angrily ran to Suvi and pulled her hands back.

Yuvi:"That's enough! I'm tired of you common people taking something that doesn't even belong to you...You think I'm going to believe that a girl like you could afford such a bracelet?.. I'm not stupid.. If you want my attention, then just say so."

Suvreen ignored the pain in her wrist and shook his hands off, with the corner of her lips forming a tiny witty grin, she responded with a slap going across Yuvi's face.

Suvi:"Don't u dare touch me!" She replied sharply and walked away

Alisha:Yuvi?! Are you okay?!
Yuvi:"She dared slap me.."
Yuvi  feeling the side of his face.
Yuvi:"I'm so gonna pay her back..We'll see.."

End of chapter 1:What will happen next?Will yuvi meet suvi again?πŸ˜‰
Edited by vidya.G - 11 years ago
hey it ws gud ya..πŸ‘πŸΌ...xcited to knw hw dey vll meet n fall in luv..😊..aftr rdng d intro..d 1st thng cme 2 my picture ws ARSHI..πŸ˜‰
xcited to read d further stry..😊..update it soon..
Amazing Update Vidya..<3 I hope YuvReen meet again..Edited by Jyo_Ksg - 11 years ago
awesome start :) liked it πŸ˜Š
It was a great start! Really loved it! You write really nicely, and I'm liking the clash of yuvreen that you started off with. Also the destiny ff sig, looks beautiful. Amazing start, looking forward to read more :D
areh yaar I fell in love with this ff ;:-)
hey vidya! i loved the story. PLZZZ keep writing. i am really excited to know what is going to happen next...😊 Edited by angelmimi16 - 11 years ago
First of all Welcome back Mia dear...!!! This forum really requires you and all the old Gappe Masters..!!
Talking about the FF...it is just awesome...I mean superb...U did create a magical FF on Love Hate relationship...I am sorry guys but then I could just relate it to IPKKND...I mean it has so much like IPKKND...The Love-Hate kind of relationship...and Mia I just love reading such FFs please do continue soon and ya please do send me a PM...please..!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ