Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome Update...Mia as always loved it...So cute the update was and i just love these Yuvreen fights..!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was hilarious .. 
awesome . mja aa gya .. 
dream on baby .. loved d way suvi acts ... 
πŸ˜‰
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Woq mia itz juz awesome lov d suvi n Aunty bonding n yuvi vs suvi !! Now excited for nxt part
Monika_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
these days I am coming on IF only to read this !!! πŸ˜‰
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bahut pyaara update tha...it was really roking

suvi mahn luv her...yuvi bechara he rily needz 2 grow up!!!

but this was a awesome update...superlike :))))))
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya.G

Winky dinks people...πŸ˜‰

I'll try my best to go short and sweet wit the replying eh...πŸ˜›

@Rose di
Abt ur question on Mannu and Alisha...I'll say...I'm connecting them just for fun..LOLπŸ˜†

@chaicil@Mani
Firstly...lil tanya..yuvi and alisha alike?I wouldnt bet on tht..heheπŸ˜†
Mani n lil tanya...u love this version of suvi eh...i love her too...😊 
u guys better prepare cuz u guys might get some shock treatment after reading the future chapter..LOLπŸ˜‰
thanks for reading loves!!!

@Moni di
I miss u so much didu!!!πŸ€—
Thank u so much for reading didu...☺️

@Jyo_KSG@shivinrocks@shivangi112@luvushivin@[email protected]
Thank u so much guys :)
U'll find a lot more to love soon!

na i jst meant tht rich spoiled brat walla attitude of alisha...and it seems tht yuvi also has it...but m waiting 2 see d real yuvi d nice 1 though if u r plannig for 1πŸ˜‰...kyunki yuvi jaise bhi ho i will alwayz luv him...arey true luv yaarπŸ˜†

and suvi is really super rocking i mean bindas ladki...aww datz really fun to read...waiting to read more...πŸ˜ƒ
vidya.G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 4: THE PRINCESS!?

THE AIRPORT

Suvi:"I miss you so much bhaiya!!!!"

Rehan gave her a warm hug and looked at her up and down.

Rehan:"I've only been gone for a year and you've grown so much!"
Suvi:"More smarter? Prettier?"
Rehan:"All of the above..Wow you brought the whole gang here today huh? Where's papa?"
Suvi"He's at home..he said its better if he waited for you at home."
Zorro:"We're going to go first Suvreen..I have to open the cafe now."
Naro &Annie:"We're going too"

Naro and Annie left along with Zorro,Mannu and Rathi

Khuranna Mansion

Yuvi:"I don't understand why I have to go with you to ur friends house..Mom I'm busy today."
Jaspreet:"Just be my driver for tomorrow.All your going to do is working.. One day isn't going to kill you."

Yuvi knew his mother was right but he wasn't going to admit to that ..

Yuvi:"Fine I guess it can't be that bad."
Jaspreet:"It wont be bad at all, you might be surprised as a matter of fact.
Yuvi:"Surprise?" he thought to himself. "Oh.. Do they have a beautiful daughter?" he smirked.
Jaspreet:"Careful what you say Ladoo,you might end up choking."
Yuvi:"Eww..Is she that ugly?"
Jaspreet:"I'm going to Baldev Guggal house.."
Yuvi:"I've heard that name before...Baldev Guggal...Guggal...urmmm...let me think...ahaan..The Guggal Empire...he's one of the richest man in this country...in fact...he's dad best friend"
Jaspreet:"He is, as a matter of fact..His wife and I were best friends..But a little over 10 years ago, his wife died leaving behind one daughter."
Yuvi:"Isn't she the one the reporters try so hard to interview, but they can never catch her.. Not even one picture."
Jaspreet:"Yes, she's a smart young women.." she smiled.
Yuvi:"Must be ugly though.."

His mother tapped him on his shoulders repeatedly and laughed.
Jaspreet:"You'll get the chance to see her.."

Guggal Mansion

Baldev:"Suvi,"
Suvi:"Yes  papa?"
Baldev:"Do you think you can stay in for today? I have some quests coming over" he father pleaded."Please..?"
Suvi: "Ok papa"
Baldev:"Thanks dear."

She walked back to the family room with Rehan and watched t.v

Rehan:"You should get dress for Papa's guests.. You don't want to embarrass him do you?"
Suvi:"What about you?!and plus.. Their his guests not mine.. I don't even need to show up."
Rehan:"Suvi" He chuckled. "These are guests' not the news reporters."
Suvi:"Same difference.. " she pouted. "always trying to find out more about my life.."
She picked up a couple of papers and showed it to Rehan..
Suvi:"See! Look at this.. Daughter of Baldev Guggal.. One of the country's richest man.. Refused interview due to deadly disease!" Suvi shouted. "Or this one.. Daughter or Baldev Guggal.. Pregnant?!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†.. I'm tired of hearing.. daughter this.. daughter that.." she mocked. "Its so annoying!"
Rehan:"Then why don't you just let them interview you?"
Suvi:"That's crazy, if I let them interview me.. I can forget about walking down the streets again."
Rehan:"just try to treat papa's guests with respect."
Suvi:"You r going to be right here next to me"

After the conversation, Suvi went back to her room and tried to freshen up.

Guggal Mansion-Evening

Baldev:"Maan! Jasspreet! Its so nice to finally see you, its been so long."
Maan:"It has!And have you met our son? This is Yuvraj."
Yuvi:"Hello Uncle ji."
Baldev:"Nice kid. Nice kid..have a seat.. "

They took seats while Baldev ordered the maids to get some drinks. As they continued their conversation, Rehan walked downstairs and right into the gatherings.

Baldev:"Rehan..Meet Mr. And Mrs. Khurrana"

Rehan  smiled, put out a low hi and nodded. As for Suvi, she was still trying to find away to get away from these guests.

Suvi:"Gannuji.. If its another one of those arrange marriages papa has been trying to put me through...I'll kill myself!"

Jaspreet:"Where's Suvi? Isn't she home?"
Baldev:"Oh she's at home, she's probably getting ready.."

Rehan  took this chance to bugged his lil sister and volunteered to go call her out of her room.

Rehan:Knock Knock!!
Suvi:"Who is it?"
Rehan:"Its Shah Rukh Khan, now open up!"
Suvi:"impossible!" She giggled. "I was asking for Ranbir Kapoor!"
Rehan:"Well I'm going to be Salman Khan and break this door if you don't open the door this instance!"

She opened up the door and sighed.
Suvi:"What is it now?"
Rehan:"Oh great your dressed up like the lady you should be.." Rehan laughed. "Now lets go."
Suvi:"Okay! But first.. Tell me who is it?"
Rehan:"Its your favorite person.. Your Auntie and Uncle Khuranna..and their son.."

A big smile was put upon her face when she heard that it was Mrs. And Mr. Khurrana, but it suddenly disappeared when he said 'their son'.

Suvi:"Son?" she asked with disgust. "As in.. their kid?"
Rehan:"Duh.."
Suvi:"..this tall?" she asked raising her hand over her head showing him the height. "and.. Sort of idiot looking?"
Rehan:"Why so many questions? You're his enemy or something''" Rehan asked and thought about it for a minute.."Oh god..don't tell me you are...???"

She smirked and walked out of her room.
Suvi:"Come on.. I thought you told me to hurry.. Lets go!"

Downstairs,
Yuvi was taking a sip of his coffee and as he raised his head up.. He saw a lady walking in soft green colour knee length dress. He continues to look up and was mesmerized by her appearance..one side pony-tail, light cherry lips and hazel brown eyes.. But wait a minute.. He finally snapped back to reality and realized who he was looking at..

Yuvi:"You! Its you again!"

Suvi smirked at his expression and once again waved her fingers at him..
Suvi:"Hello,Yuvraj ji.."
she took a seat right next to Rehan and greeted Yuvi's parents.

Maan:"How are you Suvreen?I haven't seen you in ages."
Suvi:"I've been quite busy uncle.."

During their meeting, Yuvi couldn't take his eyes off her.. It wasn't his admiring eyes.. More of a death glare towards her.. The girl he thought was just some street girl turned out to be the country's most wanted interview princess.. To him.. It was still quite impossible.Yuvi took another sip of his coffee continued to glare at Suvi.

Suvi:"You seem to like coffee Yuvraj ji" she said sweetly. "I'm really happy, I made it myself."

After hearing that she made it herself, Yuvi choked on the coffee and started coughing..

Jaspreet:"Yuvi dear  are you okay?"

Suvi  turned to the side and started giggling in front of Rehan.

Rehan:"What Is wrong with you?"
Suvi:"Nothing.. Nothing at all.."
she looked back at her 'special guests'

Suvi:"Uncle and Auntie..I'm going to go help the maids prepare dinner."

she walked back pulling Rehan with her.

Back Yard

With Rehan's confusion, Suvi dragged him to the back yard and explained everything to him.

Rehan:"Okay stop stop" Rehan trying to catch his breath due from laughing too hard. "You did that to him all in less than one week?"
Suvi:"Yes.. But I didn't mean it!"
Rehan:"You better hope.." he continued laughing.. "Hope that he never gets his turn!"

She pouted walked back into the kitchen and saw her stepmother helping in there.

Suvi:"Maa...Umm.. Why don't you help papa with the guests and I'll help in the kitchen."

Her stepmother smiled and took off her apron.
Daljeet:"Thanks sweetie."

Although her father married another woman 1 year after her mother had died, her stepmother was really nice. She'd help Suvreen solve her problems and at times, covered for her troubles.

At dinner,
Suvi sat herself right in the middle with Rehan on the right side of her.

Baldev:"Yuvi, why don't you sit next to Suvi.. You guys look like you get along great."

Without another word, Yuvi sat right next to her. He scooted himself in closer to her.. Because this was now his chance to get even with her. Each time he moved in closer to her, she scooted in closer to Rehan.

Rehan:"What's wrong with you?"
Suvi:"Don't ask me!Ask the idiot next to me!"
Rehan:"I told you.. don't let it be his turn.." Rehan cracked a smile. "I could see you being tortured now.."

She pinched him below the table as he tried hard to scream. "BHAIYA!" She whispered sharply.

Suvi:"Bhaiyya..You r suppose to be on my side and my side only you understand me?!"
Baldev:"Is there something wrong Rehan?"
Rehan:"Nothing'Nothing at all Papa.."

Yuvi leaned in towards her neck and stared at Rehan.

Yuvi:"Are you sure your okay?"
Suvi:"He's fine"

She turned her head and caught Yuvi being only centimetres away from her face.

Yuvi:"You smell good." he let one of his playboy smirks show.

She elbowed him and pushed him back.
Suvi:"I told you once not to touch me.." she said lowly and glared at him.

During dinner, every now and then Yuvi would scare Suvi by moving closer..each time Suvi could feel the anger in her, wanting to choke the living out of him.
Suvi:"Move yourself away from me. "now"
Yuvi:"Its my turn now..You wouldn't want to make a scene right?"

Yuvi's mother knew that her son and Suvi didn't get along, but it was her goal to make them be together.. Because she thought that no one can watch over her son like she can..

Suvi:"Oh my god! oops!" Suvi shouted after purposely dropping her cup of water on him. "Forgive me Yuvraj ji."

she left the dinner table and into the back yard.

Suvi:"Gadhe!"Stupid playboy!IDIOT!"

She turned around finding Yuvi there with a face expression she's really familiar with.. His angry face.. He grabbed her left arm and draw his face in closer.

Yuvi:"You think it's funny to embarrass me?! You think its funny to make a guy like me feel stupid?!"
Suvi:"You don't have to feel stupid.. You already are!"
Yuvi:"Don't back talk me!No one is here.. I could do anything I want with you and no one will even suspect anything."
Suvi:"Is that all you playboy brain think about?How to make a woman feel like a trash?!"

He looked at her from head to toe.. Then caressed her cheek with his finger.
Yuvi:"You know.. When your dressed like this.. You could fit in with those other girls that I date for fun.."
Suvi:"There's just one problem Yuvraj ji..I don't spend my time with cheap, perverted, IDIOT!."

His face boiled to the colour of cherry, blending in with his deadly glare and the steam coming out of his ear
He watched her sneering at him and couldn't help his anger anymore, He furiously pulled her closer...he almost kissed her when she pushed him back, slapped him and pushed him in the pool.

Suvi:"Yuvraj Singh!" She shouted with her outraging steaming eyes. "This is the final warning for you!.. If in this life you dare touch me again! I will make sure its not water that your falling into.. I'll throw you in hell myself!"

she turned around and walked back, but her feet felt something.. She looked down and saw his cell phone that was dropped when she kicked him.

Suvi:"And another thing.. Don't ever compare me to all those girls that you've dated.."

she kicked the cell phone hitting him in the head with it and ran back into the house.

Yuvi:"You think I really want to kiss you?! Your not even half as pretty as the girls I dated.."
"witch!" he uttered under his breath.

END OF CHAPTER 4: Yuvreen war!🀒...hmnn...i wonder how much would u guyz rate their war???πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Edited by vidya.G - 11 years ago
Res
Unres
Yaay!!!! First again!!! πŸ₯³
Ossum updt vidz!! U don't mind me calin u dat ry8??
Yuvi scoted nxt to suvi!!! Shooo shweet!!!!
❀️
Yuvreen war!! πŸ˜†
Updt soon!! :-) Edited by Aditi_4ver - 11 years ago
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mia lov d update! Actually lov Rehan n suvi bonding… yuvi finally knoe she iz baldev daughter … hayee lov how yuvi cares suvi cheek wit his finger ( suvi was lukin soo beautiful he cant control hehe) again fight betn yuvreen ! I lov der nokjhok soo much ! Continue soon dear
vidya.G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aditi_4ver

Res
Unres
Yaay!!!! First again!!! πŸ₯³
Ossum updt vidz!! U don't mind me calin u dat ry8??
Yuvi scoted nxt to suvi!!! Shooo shweet!!!!
❀️
Yuvreen war!! πŸ˜†
Updt soon!! :-)

u can call me wateva u want yaar...πŸ˜‰
yuvi...sweet uh?πŸ˜†...more to naughty naughty types...πŸ˜‰
yuvreen war...it happens all the time...hehee
bcoz yuvi is so good at making suvi mad and vice versa...
niway...thank u for liking yaar πŸ˜³

Edited by vidya.G - 11 years ago