Non Sun TV Serials

Dharmayutham Dec 2012

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Monday 3 / 12 / 12 Episode No 77

PIL case is on. Mall side advocate says that his client  wants an amicable settlement. "If the public are agreeable, then the mall  side is ready to make amends" Judge asks Indra whether she has any objections to this proposal. Indra says that her clients are interested in some thing good coming out of this case " I have no objections " Judges ask both the parties to come to the chamber.

Sharadha is waiting for some one in the coffee shop -  none other than Nambi. Nambi says that he needs some help from her with Revathi's case. Sharadha is surprised that he should seek her help when he has one whole load of lawyers in his firm. Nambi says that she was the only one who watched his court proceedings . Nambi gives her the CBI court's judgement and says that they have found Revathi's department guilty in some way "what irks me most is that  Revathi never told me about this !!  She is my childhood friend . This happened some 4 years back and I used to go to their house regularly .  Why did she not tell me?"  Sharadha smiles and says " Sir, she is your friend !! Why don't you ask her straight? Assuming some thing by yourself and troubling yourself is not a good thing . I have first hand experience "  Nambi agrees to do just that. Sharadha goes through the judgement copy and says "Isn't this funny?" Nambi raises his brows and Sharadha explains "When the bank came to know about this judgement, they should have either taken action on Revathy or transferred her from the credit department. They did not do either. Looks like they saved it for future so that they can punish Revathy??!!" Nambi says that she has a valid point.  Sharadha scores. Sharadha says that she is going to treat Nambi  "have a nice hot chocolate and relax. I will take notes and give you " Nambi relaxes visibly.  PIL case inside the Judges' Chamber.  The Mall side advocate says that the Mall is ready to vacate the empty space which is used as a car park "instead, it is ready to make it as a park with playing space for children, ATM etc., etc.,  It can be a Private -  Public project " Corporation lawyer says that there will be no problem from their side . Judges ask the advocates to consult both sides and come with a proposal within two days.

Mani 's full segment mOkkai -  deyyy Romba paduthare da nee !!  - ably assisted by Durairaj.  Mani is reading the paper and Durairaj comes. Mani talks about petrol price, upper, middle and lower classes and finally says that he prefers to read only cinema news. Both talk about price indexes  and Durairaj says that when he came to Madras, one could live comfortably with just 1000 rs but now one needs 1 Lakh . Finally Durairaj appreciates Mani's help in Kiran Kumar case and asks about the fees. Mani says that he charges about 15,000 Rs per hour and he spent 3 hours with them - somehow his calculation says that it amounts to 60, 000 rs -  well advocates can skip Maths classes, I guess -  Both end up bargaining , feeling the fingers under a towel -  ithu enna system?? -  finally Mani stops at 30, 000 and Durairaj says that Kiran Kumar can settle it . Yovvv, ithukku thaan Roja time ai ipdi waste panniningalaa??  Dey mani, Roja kitte adi pattu saga pOre nee, aama sollitta.

Mani's mokkai continues -  only this time the victims are Sharadha and Indra. Indra chides him for not doing what she wanted and Sharadha comes saying that Mani can never do any thing right. Mani looks around for some thing and finds a file which he was searching for over 4 years  - story time -  Mani says that the file belongs to a pretty girl who filed some insurance case. Mani was supposed to hand over the file back to her but he promptly lost it. That girl treated him like dust and went away. Sharadha says that he should find her address and earn some brownie points. Mani says that he has some one yearning for him "na yethukku avalai thedanum?" Sharadha wants to know "who is the new chick?" Mani says that she knows "Don't act as if you do not know " -  leaves.  Nambi meets Revathi and asks her "why did you not tell me?" Revathi says that the CBI were investigating and if she told him he would have taken up the case "what will CBI think that a senior advocate Nambi is interested in this? During our college days I told you once about some guy coming behind me and you filed a FIR !!" Nambi shouts "athu vera..ithu vera .." -  then laughs and says "ok, forget it. Now I have a strategy for our case. I have drafted a strong letter to the bank. Listen carefully.."

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail

Tuesday Episode No 78 4 / 12 / 12

Gayathri is in her cabin. Ko  comes in and talks about the pre nuptial case. First asks Gayathri "what is this live in relationship?" Gayathri says that a boy and girl live together before marriage as hubby and wife. Now Ko talks about the pre nuptial agreement " I have no clue about this. I will give you all the details. Can you draft for me?" Gayathri agrees to help. Ko asks about her marriage  and says " I know a very nice advocate groom. Can I ask him?" Gayathri says that there is no need . Ko wonders " hoiw come Sundaram sir does not worry about your marriage?" Gayathri says that her dad has talked about it and "I gave the same answer I am giving you now. Nadakkara pOthu nadakkattum " Ko requests that he should be given leave at least for her marriage "Ashwin wedding kku enakku no leave !! " Gayathri promises a week's leave for him.

MOkkai time – deyyy Mani yen da ipdi aanalum asadu vazhiyare?? – Padma is reading some law book and Mani wonders as to why she should be doing this. Padma says that any one who knows English can read that. Mani speaks some pettai English and Padma smiles. Padma wants Mani to explain a sentence and Mani asks her to mark everything "will explain every thing at one stroke " Padma is busy reading and Mani smiles – smiles ?? No Roja , that is pure vazhisal – and asks "apram?" Padma does not care. Mani asks her "what are your plans after work?" Padma says that she is planning to visit a friend  and Mani immediately asks "boy or girl " – Padma just smiles. Mani goes on to ask about movies "English movie? Sky Fall?" Padma says that her friend slept through the movie "also, I do not like this new Bond " Mani gets a call from a friend who says that he has two tickets for the same movie  . Mani more vazhiyal " oru ticket naan…innonnu?? Mmm Kettu ttu sOlren " To cut a long story short, Mani tries for a date and Padma postpones it. After Mani leaves, Padma has a smile which says "theriyum da unnai "

Nambi argues for Revathi's case. At the outset, he chides the defense councel  "his expertise in Tamizh is commendable but unfortunately I can not say the same thing about his arguing prowess.  The copy of the judgement is given only to the accused as only he or she needs to know why they are convicted. Others will have to pay the court and obtain a copy if they really need it. The bank has done exactly that and obtained this copy. My client does not know what the CBI court judgement is. And also, If I were the chief of the bank, I would have probed and taken action but Mr.Seshadhri has done a very superficial enquiry . In fact, my client has cooperated with the CBI officials and was considered only as a witness by them , not an accused. Even after the judgement was given, CBI has not conducted any enquiry on Revathi. CBI cross examination questions are here – if they thought that Revathi was at fault, they would have grilled her !! Even the bank did not take any action on Revathi after the case. The least they could have done is transferred her from the clearing department. That was not done too, why?? May be Seshadhri wanted to keep this  as a trump card  and use it later to punish Revathi? The next point is Revathiu's leave record. She is a woman and a mother and has duties . She has not taken any undue leave. " Bank's advocate says that Bank is an organization and it can not entertain any personal reasons "apram bank ai izhuthu mooda vendiyathu than " Nambi says that he does not expect any sympathy from any one "if the bank thinks that Revathi's efficiency was affected because of her leave record, let them show us the appraisal reports. If we are convinced, we will withdraw the case. A single man by his singular act of revenge is spoiling the bank's reputation and the morale of its employees. That is all my Lord " – Very convincing arguments- way to go Nambui 👏 Revathi beams and Seshadhri cringes.

Arjun's office. Indra and Arjun are discussing the PIL case. Arjun wonders as to how the Mall admin came down so easily. Indra says that they have not done anything that is not advantageous to them "this ATM, park everythiung will bring only more remuneration for them . Also, for us advocates, in such PIL cases, there is a limit to which we can push . Not sure if the public will accept this offer" Just then Shiva comes and says that he is not happy with the proposal "our main problem is the traffic and this proposal will only increase it " Indra asks him to talk to all in the street "do not jump to conclusions. Take 2 or 3 days time and then decide " Shiva leaves. Revathi and Nambi are asked to meet the bank bigwigs. Nambi tells Revathi that the bank may offer her a severance package and pacify her. Revathi asks "so they want to buy me?" Nambi says that it is entirely her decision – to accept or not – " Whatever is your decision, I will be with you "

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail

Wednesday 5 / 12 / 12 Episode No 79

No Mokkai from Mani today !!! Do I miss him?? Guess so !!

Starts with the bank meeting. Revathi and Nambi meet Seshadhri and his lawyer Hari Balaji. Hari says that it is not the court " let us start afresh " . Nambi says that neither he nor Revathi is interested in wasting the time of the bank "please go ahead " Hari says that the bank is offering a lucrative severance offer – pushes an envelop to Nambi and Nambi asks Revathi to open it. She opens, reads, shows it to Nambi and says " I do not accept this. I worked hard for this bank for over 30 years and I am very happy with my colleagues. I am not after money and I went to the court only because I wanted to get what is rightfully mine. I want to continue working and contribute to the bank " Seshadhri jumps the gun and shouts at Revathi " how dare you? You want to create problems for every one? After all this, how can you face me and work? Accept this offer and scoot " Nambi warns Seshadhri "please mind your language "and then addresses Hari " If facing each other is a problem, then it is not necessary that only Revathi should leave the bank "  Hari does not understand and Nambi quips "Mr.Seshadhri understands this " .

Sharadha and Janavi go to meet Jacob (looks like this man carries a torch for Sharadha ) Jacob says that he has seen many such family harassment cases "but yours is genuine . We were ready to file the FIR but before that I wanted to ask you if you would consider living with Karthik again but away from his parents " Sharadha chips in " I already talked about this to you Janavi " and Janavi says that she can not consider that option. Jacob asks "so, what are the things that you should get from that house ?" Janavi says that her books, clothes and some files " I can take care of myself with my education " Jacob again asks her about compromising and Janavi says that she needs time to think. Indra is in at her desk. Shiva and another guy come and say that they found the email ID of the owner who owns that land which is used by the mall as a car park . They say that the owner is long gone and the land is in the name of the grandson who lives in the US "he has not come this side for the past so many years and never bothered about the land . We have emailed him" Indra says that they have no other option but to wait "I will inform the court about this. And what about the proposal fgiven by the mall ?" Shiva says that it is 50 – 50 "some are agreeable but the rest half has doubts "

Ko is talking to Amar – says that the society and Swathi's parents need a wedding – however small . Not sure if he consulted Swasthi's parents on this !! Summa ivar nool vidaraaraa? Amar is very clear – "We do not care about the society. Swasthi is actually ahead of me in thinking. My parents are cool about this. A registered marriage and a dinner with both parents and Swasthi's sister, period " Ko has no choice. Back to janavi case. Janavi with her parents and Sharadha on one side and Karthik with his entourage on the other. Karthik's mom shouts at Janavi "enga family court , police station lam paarthathe illai, ellam ivalale. From the time my son married this woman…"Jacob stops her and says that now this case is under the surveillance of the court "just give all her things back " Karthik's dad says that they also gave some jewellery but Jacob says the law says that the sthreedhan belongs to the girl – "whoever has given . Try to settle smoothly "

PIL case is back in the court. Indra tells the judges that the mall claimed the land to be a public property "but my clients have found the owner. He has been emailed and we have to wait " The advocate from the mall accuses Indra "this case itself is from an ex employee who wants vengeance and now you talk about an owner? My lord, they are just delaying the case " Indra shouts back saying that she has no vested interest and only reporting the info given by her clients . The judge asks Indra to address the bench . Finally the judge says that  now the case should be between the owner of that land and the mall . Chides the CMDA and the mall for inconveniencing the public and says that there should never be different rules for individual houses and big commercial complexes. "City should grow but it should not inconvenience the public ..blah blah " –enna judgement?? Indra is smiling , so?? Roja kku puriyalai !!! Ashwin is in his car and can not find the keys. Gayathri comes and digs "this car definitely needs the keys to start, eh?" – shows the keys and Ashwin asks for it . Gayathri asks "what is the hurry? Talk to me for some time and then go "Ashwin says that he promised to take Nivedha out for dinner "If I fail , no dinner for the next seven days and all else will also be denied. Kudumbathile kalagam pnnathey amma " Just then Ram calls and asks Ashwin to come for a movie . Ashwin tells him about the dinner and invites Ram "you too join us , it will be a nice family time " Gayathri's face changes hearing this but she smiles and gives the keys to Ashwin. Ashwin realizes that he made a faux pas  - feels really bad, sees Gayathri walking away, chides himself and puts his hands on the forehead.

HMMM Roja was happy to see Ashwin after a long time..but ipdi pannitiye da Kanna !!

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail

Thursday 6 / 12 /12 Episode No 80

No Mani today also !!!

PIL case. Indra is in her office. Shiva is with her and also the Mall guys. Indra says that the owner of the plot has emailed and has no objections to their idea "but he has some conditions. If you agree , then he is ready to give you the land free. The conditions are, you have to build a nice park, play area for children and ATM. If you build an underground car park , he accepts to let the mall use it.  But above all this, he wants it named  after  his grand dad Natesan who was a writer and who bought this place " The mall side is only too happy to accept this offer – pinne? Land free thane?

Intha Ko kku no other job?? Now he catches Sashwathi and grills her like how he did with Amith – "What will the society think if you do not have a proper  wedding? This idea of such wedding  and pre nuptial agreement is yours or Amith's? " blah blah  That girl is categorical "Society does not ask me about what it does and so I don't have to worry about all that. We both like each other and have our plans in place " She leaves as a client calls. Ko "Dhandam " Dhanda velai yen yaa unalkku?

Revathi's case le judgement .  Nambi is waiting. Sharadha peeps from the door, wishes him all the best and promises to call him later as she has to urgently run somewhere. The judge reads the judgement – says that after hearing the arguments, he is convinced that the bank has treated Revathi unfairly "she has been a great employee and the CBI has used her as a witness only. If any thing , the bank should appreciate her hard work. The court orders that she should be reinstated and given the due promotion. It is obvious that the GM has purposely harassed Revathi. Also, just because she approached the court for justice, the bank should not  penalise her . If any such thing happens, the court will take severe action . Also, the bank should give her a lakh of rupees for court expenses " Revathi is happy and Seshadhri looks crest fallen. Revathi looks all happy and tells Nambi "Seshadhri will resign within a week, what bet?" Nambi smiles and says that he should have said it first " I will lose nnu therinju bet eduthu unakku panam vera kudukkanumaa?" Revathi says that she has to call her kids and let them know " Ivar vera judgement theriya varai swamiji madathile ukkarnthu iruppar . I will come and meet you later. Fees kudukkanume unakku!!" Nambi says that he does not want any fee and Revathi says that the court has given her 1 lakh "what am I going do with that?" Nambi says that she can give it to Padmavathi Trust "One student will get benefitted " Revathi agrees to do just that. After she leaves, Nambi calls Sharadha who promptly congratulates . Nambi thanks her saying that her points helped "Revathi also thanks you " Sharadha says that she is only too happy to be of help.

Gayathri is sitting in her cabin. Nambi walks in , tries to make small talk and notices that Gayathri is not her usual cheery self. Probes a bit and she says that she too has some expectations and when it fails she feels bad – narrates the Ashwin incident and Nambi immediately says that Ashwin is not that kind. Gayathri says that she too knows "in fact I am not upset with Ashwin. If he had called me Ram won't come. Wish Ram were more family oriented. If he and Anjali had a good relationship, he wont fall in to the hands of people like Shilpa and get in to trouble . As a girl, I expect some thing from my dad, some things from my brothers , can't help, you know " Nambi praises her saying that both Ram and Ashwin are older by age but she is more mature. Says that his little girl is grown now , gives a benevolent smile and asks "dinner?? With me??" Gayathri says "double yes " – both leave.

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail

Friday 7 / 12 / 12 Episode No 81

Gayathri gets a call from Ramalinga Paper Mill guy who says that Sundaram is the advocate for their firm. "Called him and learnt that he is away. He asked me to contact you. One of our employees, a very nice boy is caught by the police, can you help?" Gayathri asks for some one from the boy's family to meet her "will definitely do what I can "  Jacob is talking to Karthik and Janavi. Karthik says that if Janavi withdraws her complaint, he is ready to take her away from his parents. But Janavi has had enough  and says that she wants only a divorce.  Jacob once again says "you both have had a good life. Whatever decision you want to take, think well . With regard to what is next, your respective advocates will advise " Rahul is in the parking lot and is on the phone – tells some one that he will take care of Dileep. He looks slightly unhappy. Ashwin comes there and asks " what is wrong? You look upset so early in the morning?"  First Rahul says "nothing " But later says that Nambi scolded him "he asked me to draft some thing and I made a mistake. He shouted at me " Ashwin says that Nambi is a perfectionist "he has shouted at me many times . But he treats every one alike and he is the best teacher we have. You should not be upset when your teacher scolds you " Then Rahul says about his friend who has been arrested as he posted some comment about an industrialist Bala krishnan in the face book ( Bombay incident brought in ) Ashwin says that it is a  bailable offense . "go to the police station and you can do it. If you have any problem, give me a call "

KO marupadi oru Mokkai – but this time in the court. Has come for a client who has some land issue with the corporation. Happens to meet the lawyer who represents the corporation – vetti talk , better left unsaid. Sharadha is with Janavi. Asks Janavi to prepare a list of things she needs from karthik "and also as settlement. I will meet his lawyer and set right things" Janavi is worried that Karthik may not accept but Sharadha says that if he wants a mutual divorce then he should concede . Tells janavi that it might take about 6 months for the divorce to come through. Gayathri is met by the uncle of the boy who works for Ramalinga paper mill. Gayathri asks for the case history. The man says that Vikram, the arrested guy is a very nice fellow "My sister's son. My sister has 3 sons and a daughter. Her hubby died and Vikram discontinued his studies and supports the family. One day when the family was eating together, his sister Arthi was talking in her mobile. He did not like the way she talked and so snatched the phone. He found some objectionable videos and messages in that. He shouted at Arthi and also called the boy and warned him. He left home for work and Arthi committed suicide. The police have arrested Vikram saying that he is the reason for the suicide " Gayathri listens carefully.

Rahul calls Ashwin and says that his friend has been taken for a medical check up. Ashwin says that it is a normal procedure before the accused is presented in the Magistrate's court. Rahul says that it is a bailable offense and could be got in the station itself. Ashwin smells a rat and promises to come " we both will go the Magistrate's court" Gayathri and Arjun – in the coffee shop . Gayathri asks Arjun " let us go for a long drive, say what? " Arjun has a coffee cup in his hand and asks "can I finish this?" Gayathri smiles and says that even if she wants him to leave the coffee, he won't. Arjun immediately says that he will give up any thing for her. Gayathri says that romance is not his forte. Arjun smiles and asks "so tell me, what is wrong? Why are you upset? " Gayathri says that she is fine but Arjun says that he may not be a romantic lawyer but he definitely can sense her feelings "tell me, what is wrong ?"  Gayathri says that she feels lonely even with all the family around . " I am not even sure if I am part of that family. If appa were around he will include me in everything. With him away in Delhi, I feel  that I do not belong . With so many relations , I feel lonely. Without any one for you, how do u manage?" Arjun says "I have you. Whenever I take the phone and talk to you for hours, I have no loneliness. Also, I have Mani, Nambi Sir, Sharadha….. You know what? Let us get married. Wherever your dad is, I will go and ask for your hand " Gayathri says that he better ask Ram too "he will only be too happy to get rid of me from the house " Arjun says that he has to face two villains. Arjun asks "now that we have talked it out still that long drive? If so, can I finish my coffee?" Gayathri smiles beautifully

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail

Monday  10 / 12 / 12 Episode No 82

Starts with Ashwin joining Rahul to bail out Rahul's friend Dilip. Ashwin asks about Dilip "your friend must have written some thing really strong that the police have taken such fast action?" Rahul says that Dilip works for an IT company  " he is on line fully and very active in Twitter and Facebook. Any news item catches his attention, he immediately comments and provides full time fun. He has a lot of followers who enjoy all this ." Ashwin says that he understands. Rahul goes on to say that the way they are treating Dilip is unfair "Our constitution says that we have freedom of speech . If they found that his comment was too much, they could have replied harshly or blocked him!!" Ashwin says that one person's freedom should not infringe on the dignity of another "everything has a limit and so we have to be careful " Just then Dilip's parents call saying that they have just arrived. Rahul asks Ashwin about asking them to come to the court. Ashwin says that there is no point in them coming to the court "ask them to stay somewhere. We will get Dilip out and then take him to them "

Arjun's office. Sharadha comes in hearing the telephone ringing. Padma is not in yet. Sharadha picks up the telephone, gets some tel.no, promises to call later and picks up the newspaper. Sits in Padma's desk and starts reading the paper. Her face is not seen. Mani comes in assumes that it is Padma  and starts talking ( Mani I missed you da ) "Padma, enna paper aa??  See, no one is in yet. Sharadha always comes late. You and me…..we are the punctual ones.  Sharadha summa sandai pOdathaan layakku . See, now you are reading the paper and improving your knowledge but Sharadha will read only cinema news. She does not know to talk even. She is what she is only because of me. I only taught her to argue. If you are so studious one day you will make a great advocate. Imagine Sharadha in your seat, there will be calls asking for you and me..she will answer Mani sir is busy, Padma madam is busy …" blah blah. Sharadha listens to everything and grits her teeth. Just then Padma comes and wishes Mani. Mani kku asadu vazhiyum neram. Sharadha thitta aaramnbikka, Mani asks her to come inside "yethukku Padma munnadi anavasiyama intha shouting ?" Mani you justified your presence and Roja is happy.

Sundaram's office. Gayathri is in her cabin and Ashwin walks in with 2 cups of coffee. Ashwin apologizes and Gayathri wonders. Ashwin says that he felt bad on the other day for not taking her along for dinner "When I said family affair, I saw your face change, I am sorry "Gayathri says that she did not mistake Ashwin "me and Ram in one place?? Not possible, eh? I am glad that Ram was with you. Nowadays I see a change in him "Ashwin agrees "surprisingly he gels with Nivedah well. Nivedha loda loda nnu pesara and Ram is patient. Nivedha asked about Anjali and I got scared., But Ram answered patiently" Gayathri says that it is really good "  I would love to see Anjali joining you "Ashwin is very sincere " I will be happy only when you also join us . I am really sorry "Gayathri says that she can give a good punishment "how about me cooking your dinner?" Ashwin says that it is a capital punishment. Both laugh and it was nice to see the bro-sis relationship. Arjun is met by a military officer. He congratulates Arjun for the Viji case "It is very difficult to get a favourable verdict in that case. After reading about it, I thought that only you can help my friend " Talks about a fellow officer who got shot in a war. "the bullet was removed but he is like a vegetable . He is totally paralyzed below the neck and even for reading a newspaper he needs help. He feels so useless and wants to die. Can you help?" Arjun is shocked and says that Euthanasia is never granted by the law. The military guy  says that his friend was very active "you know how our life is . Always on the move and physical fitness is a must. He has been running like that for over 15 years and now wants to die with dignity " Arjun says that he needs time to think "also it is not easy to convince the court " The guy asks Arjun to meet his friend once "then you can decide "

Arjun, Sharadha and Mani – Arjun says that he is very confused . Mani says that however one is sick, one should always think that they will get well. Sharadha says that this is totally different "meet him once??" Mani says "even when we hear death sentences for criminals we feel bad. This?" Sharadha says that if they can think so much and feel so much for this "imagine how much he would have thought about this. It would not have been easy for him either. Arjun, meet him once. Then whatever you decide, it is ok" Arjun is still not convinced but agrees to meet the guy .

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail

Tuesday 11 / 12 / 12 Episode No 83

Sharadha meets Jacob – anyway Roja's notion about this guy carrying a torch for Sharadha is quashed. He is married. Sharadha says that she is surprised  about Jacob supporting Janavi. Jacob says that he was reluctant to file the FIR only because he thought that Karthik was innocent. "But later when I spoke to Janavi, I understood  her fear about losing respect in the in-law's place.  You can afford to lose anything but not the respect which one should get. Also, even if we  force them to live together, it is their life, right?" Sharadha says that she did not expect a strict police officer to be so understanding. Jacob says that he knows Sharadha even before Janavi case. " Followed your hospital case. My wife, my mother and my whole family is a fan club for you. Any time you need any thing , please feel free to ask me. I see that your firm has Indra and Arjun. It is nice to see like minded people working together. " Sharadha says that it was Arjun who pacified her when she was angry with Jacob for not filing the FIR. Jacob says that they should all meet once for lunch. Sharadha promises to bring her associates.

Arjun goes to the hospital to meet Kishore.  A nurse comes out and says that some cleaning is going on. Arjun chats with the nurse and learns about Kishore. Nurse says that Kishore is expecting Arjun. This episode is all about Kishore and Gayathri's Vikram case. I am going to club the scenes so that I don't have to go from one to another. Arjun meets Kishore who has a nice smile. Nurse says that for the past 5 years the smile has not changed. Kishore says that normally clients go to meet advocates but here the case is reversed "of course, if I were able to come to your office, then there is no need for us to meet." Then goes on to talk about military life and how active he was. Also tells Arjun that he has reduced his reading as well as some one has to sit around and turn pages for him. Tells Arjun that there is no point in living like this compromising the quality of life. All the while Kishore's friend is listening too. Arjun says that he has to talk to his associates before taking a decision "there are two kinds of euthanasia – passive and active – brain dead people won't know that they are dying but in your case  some one else has to help you to die. I can't even think of such a situation and it is not easy to convince the court on this " Kishore says that being a military man, he is never scared of death " You now know my status and I hope to hear a positive reply from you " Arjun is disturbed .

Gayathri is with Vikram's uncle. She wants the FIR copy but it is not there. She calls Ko who is in the court and asks him to get a copy. She asks Rahul to prepare a letter of representation. Asks Vikram's uncle to get it signed by Vikram so that she can file the case. Calls Ko and tells him that she is sending Vikram's uncle to the court as Vikram will be presented before the Magistrate. "please get Vikram to sign , ok?" Ko promises to do the needful.

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail

Wednesday 12 / 12 / 12 Episode No 84

Ashwin is talking to Dilip, the guy who got arrested for some face book posting. Ashwin Instructs something to Dilip.PP pleads that Dilip should not be given bail as he may tamper with his posts in the face book  and threaten the industrialist as well " Ashwin says that Dilip has been booked under section 66 A which is a bailable offence 'also, the police has all the records of the posts. They have confiscated his laptop as well " Judge grants bail saying that Dilip should co-operate with the police . That Dilip looks like a half boiled case , asks about his laptop. Rahul curses under his breath and tells Ashwin that he will take care of all the bail formalities. Ashwin tells Dilip that he should behave.

Arjun is outside the room of Kishore. The nurse comes and asks "Kishore must have talked a lot?" Arjun wants to know her opinion about Kishore's proposal. Nurse says that she has been attending on Kishore for the past 5 years " for a person like him, this is a big punishment. If I were him, I would take the same decision. He has only two things in his life. His mom and army – now both are gone. So, what is his interest in life?" Arjun does his usual rolling the eye balls. ( I am getting kind of bored with Arjun's expressions – very repetitive and lifeless ) Mani and Sharadha are talking about Janavi's case. Mani wonders as to why Karthik agreed for the divorce. Sharadha says that Janavi never gave any option "karthik is a nice guy but does exactly what his parents order. And they are overly orthodox " Just then Jacob walks in. Sharadha is surprised that he found their office and Jacob says that all the details are in the letter head. Gives her the copy of court order in Janavi's case. Wants to meet Arjun but learns that he is away. (intha Aalu Sharadha vai pakkara paarvai ye sari illai – Roja kku romba doubt aa irukku !!)

Next whole segment is a waste. Ko with Saswathi and Amith – Roja wonders about Ko character – why this character?  Always mOkkai pOdaraar . And this Saswathi – Amith case, it better be good – why so much importance? Anyways, as usual Ko talks about them reading the agreement prepared by him. They both talk about who cooks what day blah blah and Ko as usual says that it is all beyond his head. Seriously, what is this track for?

Ashwin and Rahul. Ashwin wants to read the post Dilip made in the face book and Rahul shows. Ashwin reads that and says that Dilip has used such wrong words "It le velai seyyaran but why is his language so bad? Has he any thing personally against this industrialist?" Rahul says that Ramakrishnan's father established the business and this guy is kind of an upstart " he writes nonsense about a lot of people and Dilip immediately replies . Looks like that man collected all the evidence and complained !" Gayathri gets the FIR copy of Vikram. It says that his mother complained to the police that her daughter committed suicide because of her son's anger?Gayathri does not understand this and so calls Vikram's uncle Durairaj – asks him to come to her office "I would like to know some details"

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail

Thursday 13 / 12 / 12 Episode No 85

Will be a brief one folks.

Ashwin is with Dilip and Rahul. Ashwin tells Dilip that he will give him a few options as to how to deal with the case.  Ashwin says that they can go for a plea bargain " just keep off the social networking sites. Esp. keep off Balasubramaniam. Even if he needles you just stay quiet, ok? Dilip first talks about correcting the constitution but finally Ashwin injects some sense in to his head.

Gayathri meets Durairaj, Vikram's uncle and asks about the FIR "did any of your family members sign in any paper?" Durairaj calls his sister and confirms that she did not complain to the police.

Ram, Nivedha and Ashwin in the coffee shop. Nivedha openly asks about Ram not being friendly with Gayathri. She also talks about Anjali "looks like she is upset about not having kids. She knows  that she has some problem  and  what have you done about it?" Nivedha talks dime a dozen and Ram is surprisingly patient. He says that it will be good to have a kid. Finally asks Ashwin "does she always jabbers like this? " Ashwin says that it is a life time punishment. Ram laughs and says that he wants to see both of them laughing like this always.

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail

Friday 14 / 12 / 12 Episode 86

Ram makes an appearance after a long time. He is at work. He gets a call from some hospital  which needs him to represent them as some one has filed a case against them. Ram asks them to meet him the next day "along with the doctor"

Mani changes the venue of his mOkkai – coffee shop and Indra is with him. Mani misses Padma "Sharadha is jealous that I am friendly with Padma. That is why she keeps sending Padma away when I come in to the office " Indra laughs and says that Padma has been sent to Bangalore for a meeting with NGOs. Mani now changes tune "appo office work?" Indra says that Padma has her laptop "she is working on Arjun's idea of setting up a website for our firm . People who need help can contact us through our website. We need to promote ourselves " Mani says "  as it is our firm is called as Thenga moodi firm, ippO sutham " Indra just smiles.

Arjun is in his cabin and recalls his conversation with Major Kishore – flash back. Arjun tells major that he understands Major's sentiments "but this will not stand in the court . Many times such cases have been rejected " Kishore says that there is always a first time "no point in saying that some thing is impossible with out trying. There was a situation in the army when my seniors said that it was impossible. But in my heart I felt that it was possible and you know what , we did succeed in our mission. My dad always said that it is ok to loose but one needs to try " Arjun just listens to him – back to the present , looks like Arjun has made up his mind.

Arjun is with his associates. Tells them about his meeting with Kishore. Tells them that Kishore can not use any of his body parts other than his face. " I can understand his stand. He can not do anything with out the help of some one . All he wants now is to die with dignity. He is not scared or emotional. He is very clear in his thoughts" Indra says that this amounts to murder "some on has to end his life. He may be willing but the law has no provision" Mani also says that this case will not see day light. Sharadha is the only one who wants to try " One can not compromise in dignity. The court may not  even accept the writ petition but we should try " Arjun says that it is exactly the sentiments of Kishore "he wants to take a step forward to help people like him " Finally they decide to file the writ.

Rahul and Dilip – Dilip thanks Rahul and Rahul says that but for Aswin he would be counting kambis. Some light hearted talk and Rahul once again warns "Ramakrishnan has been posting some thing to provoke you. You better be quiet " Dilip promises to do that. Arjun goes to the hospital and sees Kishore sleeping. Has a talk with nurse who says that he has bed sores and so is treated "not that he can feel the pain but we can not leave it just like that. " Arjun asks about her opinion about Euthanasia and she says that she can not agree "but one thing I can say is that if he could use at least one of his hands, he will borrow a pistol from  some one and shoot himself " Arjun asks her to inform Kishore that he plans to represent him and leaves.

Freeze