BM-Title song New scenes!!more pictures posted!!

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi all,

From these pictures we can guess quite a bit...try it...any one think the scene/s tell something else...then please feel free to copy that picture and post with your comments...(It is easy to copy...just right click and paste...the picture will come...no issues)
The scenes  come for second or even lesser...So I had to run in slow motion to capture these pictures...👏

Devi is getting ready for pon paarkum sadangooo!!

but she is angry at the boy and family!! Barath is there too in the picture!! ( I think he is Nats and Sivagami's son)

Everyone knows that Saravanan is an auto driver??!!

Guess what??

mother and son.??

danadapani is throwing money on Barathy??

brain washing is going on??!!
 \

thodarum...I have some more pics...!!will post after some time!!
Edited by atina - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail

The comments and doalogues are my own karpanai...you can also guess some and post here paa...it will be fun to read everyones karpanai thiramai...

Stallin Thambi: How about revcommonding my name to Gb tha,mbi for a script writers position...!!!😉😃

Devi says," kadavuleh...ebakku nalla budhiyayum nithaanathaiyum kuduppa...athukkuthaan naan ippo Yoga kathukiren...

Kadir: what is this?? ippadi aayiducheh...che Naan ithai ethir paarkalai yeh...!! kadavuleh ivangalai kaappaathupaa...!!

Amma...naan Chithambaram periyappavai oreh oru thadai Kathiyaaleh kuthikavaa...amma.. please permission kudunga maa...please...Thanks maa...aya jalee...jaaleee...

Itho naan vanthutten periyappa...ella sothum enga appaavukkuthaan...no...no...if I kill my appa...ella sothum enakkeh enakkuthaan...ayaa...apadiye nillunga...thiru mbaatheenga...naan ungalai konjam kathiyaaleh kuthanum...I love you peryamma...itho...unga pushanai ungagitteyeh anuppi vaikaren...

( Bharath is having either kathi or gun in his hands...that is intha karpanai enakkyu...)

Enna nadakkuthu ingeh??

First Banu is entering the room...folloed by Santhosh...and this Barathy is watching this simply standing there???? ayo kadavuleh...damaal...damaal...Hope it is not what I am thinking...???

Devi says" engallukkum azhugai varum illeh..."

Are they going to the hospital to visit someone...???may be...

Priya...I do not know what you will do...I must see Kadir today...right now...

Priya is thinking," I am in Kadir's shooting spot...but engeh avanai kaanomeh..."

Priya asks," Yei Devi...naan kashta paattu Kadir ai kootikittu vanthaachu...nee ennaa ippadi pesama irukkeh...pesu dee...mundam..."

Sivagami ask," ennammaa Devi Thangam...ippo ethukku Dorai yeh veliyeh anuppareh...? please maa...konjam porumaiyaa irumaa...please ...chithi ungalukku...nirayaa...palagaaram senju...roomukku kondu vanthu ootty viduvanaam...samarthu ponnu illeh...vendam maa...paavam maa dorai"

Dei Bharath...nee yendaa ippo ingeh enter aanaai? waste...sutha waste...poda...veliyeh!!

atina thumbnail
 See I am a gentle man...get down my dear pondaattee...yeh...Innaikku rathiyaavathu...please...please...ple...a...sss...e.e.e

Innaikku raathiri eppadi aaga pogutho...11 paarpom...

Yenga...intha maaligai poovai vachu vidareengalaa? I am ready...Santhosh aasai aasai yaa malligai poovai vannga...Barathy asks," aamaa...do you knwo one thing...naan antha Banuvai velaiyil irunthu thookitten..."

Vanakkam Sir...kathai rediya irukku...oru thadavai want to listen sir?

Why the press is after KAdir...and why is he so angry...someone is holding him back too???

Somemore pictures...which do not let me guess anything:😭

seelaks thumbnail
I always expected Kathir and Devi 😃 But Malathi and Barath's pairing is also on cards. Looks like Barath resembles Natrajan in character and not Sivagami 😉

What made Dhanda so angry that he is throwing away the money ? May be he wants his daughter to lead a happy life and not worry about them !!

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pictures atina.. 

The clippings run so fast  that  I could guess very less in such short span.. Now ninnu nidhanama parthu araichi pannalam..

So Kathir and Devi .. a possible pair..  Devi seems to love Kathir.. coz kathir looks serious but devi in all smiles..

They also show a clipping where Bharathy is standing with Arathi thatu at the entrance with all family members and is shocked at seeing someone.. ( I feel she saw kathir !)

Danda throwing money.. 😲😲😲😲