Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Take a BOW Deshians for such amazing work.!

luv.Harshiti thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't know from where should I start...

1stly, Deshians, please take my gratitude Bow for such amazing work on our Kis desh me hai mera dil ONLINE MAGAZINE.
Thats really too much heart touching.. which i can't explain in words..

Today our kis desh is five years old and by issuing the online magazine by all the joint effort of you all .. that has become so excellent that even Non-fan of kis desh and premeer will feel the love after reading it.
😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊😊 😊😊😊😊😊

@Priya - As i have said you earlier also.. i really don't know what is the best word for you... Just take my loads of thanks and Unmeasurable love for u for making beautiful magazine on our Desh, Premeer and HARSHITI.. MUuhaaa πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³β€οΈ

@ To rest deshians who actally mixed up their love in emotional and perfect words... - HATS OFF TO U ALL GUYS.. I don't know you guys properly but by reading the magazine i can feel you all to be part of my life...

Well, after reading the magazine I concluded I am Not at all big fan of DESH AND HARSHITI.. Nooo... Mujhe se kahi jyada uunko pyar karne wale hai... i feel delightful, proud to be deshians and feels glad that after 3 years of closer of Desh also the craze and love for them hasn't ended.

God bless all of u... TIGHT HUG πŸ€—

Those who don't know and havn't gone through the 1st ONLINE MAGAZINE ON KIS DESH ME HAI MERA DIL names as DIL -DESHIANS IN LOVE...
please go through it and forget this stressful world by re-entering on Premeer land.

http://en.calameo.com/read/002149350c21a1663f0fe

With LOve to all deshians
Sanju

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

juhi.harshiti thumbnail
wow ...awesome post...πŸ‘πŸΌ ...agree with u ...❀️
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya even i was surprised...to see the online magazine...really i m proud to be deshian...
-Xpress- thumbnail
wow.. an online magazine..it was a surprise
x.titli.x thumbnail
hat's off to all of them for making such a superb workπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... even after so many years our love for the show is still the same!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳
yeah! proud to be a deshianz πŸ˜ƒ  hats off to everyone who worked for it and to all deshianz who r still making this bond between us stronger everyday. happy 5th anniversary πŸ₯³
midnight_blue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
many many thanks to priya n others who helped her making the magazine ..
kis desh rocks, so does deshianz πŸ˜ƒ
sana.harshiti thumbnail

Online magzine is superb πŸ€—

hats off to everyone who worked for it

True really proud to be a Deshinz 

AnokhiKhwahish thumbnail

hat's off to all

amazing...

i want to download it plzzz... give a pdf version tooo

luv.Harshiti thumbnail
OOppsss...!!!

i said all but didnt wished... hehehe

HAPPY 5TH ANIVERSARY to all Deshains who are still here, to them who were at the time of kis desh with us as well...

God bless u all..