Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Take a BOW Deshians for such amazing work.! - Page 2

ToobaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
words are really not enough for all the people who worked for it.
Thanks alot Priya n the Magazine team for giving us a beautuiful gift on Desh's 5th anniversary...👏
Happy 5th Kis Desh anniversary Deshians..🤗
Deshians rock!!🥳
LONG LIVE THE DESHIANS ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ahem..what should i say..feeling so proud to ba a DEshian..it has been 5 years still eveyone is still crazy for desh as its still on air.. The magazine is the result of evey deshians here..together we made it possible..even though many of u dont know abt it before..all made a rocking IF thread while othrs were busy with magazine..thanks you all..for making it possible..our unity is our strength..hope god will bless us to remain together in future too..
Neha12345xxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even i feel the same thing i joined this forum only to chat about premeer i love the show a lot and i still watch the premeer videos 100's of time dont no wat magic they created ...even after five years i feel like amazing and dont no what to express ...after this show i tried to watch one or two  shows but no show attracted me this much and even now i never feel boring after watching premeer scenes 100 times...hats off to creatives of kdmhmd and lovers of love...👏

urs
Neha.