Pavitra Rishta

Arvi FF//My Dream Hero\\Part 15 - Page 81

ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all to tell you guys this is a co-creation made by me(Parin) and crazy2012 (Debu)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here goes the prolouge

Prologue-

Purvi is all decked up in bride's attire and is sitting on a large white bed in a large room as a newly wedded bride. Her eyes are looking and glancing at the room. The whole room is decorated with red roses and candles around. The bed is also decorated with rose petals. There Arjun enters the room and locks the room from inside. Purvi sees Arjun coming and her heart starts beating faster.

Purvi thinks,"Purvi, what is happening to you. You have waited for this moment all your life then why are you getting nervous now. No Purvi dear, no you are not getting nervous.."

There Arjun comes and sits in front of Purvi and helds her hand and kisses it. Purvi feels hsy and looks down. Arjun is looking at her lovingly. He comes closer to her and is about to kiss her when suddenly Purvi's face starts feeling water on it and she opens her eyes just to find Archana pouring water on her making her face and hair wet.

Purvi (getting up and cleaning her face) - Aai, what's this. I am totally wet.

Archana - Good for you Purvi. I have to always wake you up like this only.

Purvi - Aai you always break my beautiful dream. You know today in my dream is reached till my first night.

Archana (pulling her ears) - Purvi stop dreaming about Arjun Kirloskar. He is a bollywood hero and we are from middle class family. There is no comparison between you and him. And you can never meet him also in  your life because after your Post graduation is completed your Baba and I are getting you married. Remember that.

Purvi (getting annoyed) - I know that Aai. And you have told me this almost around 100 times now.

Archana - Now get up and get ready for college.

Saying this Archana left Purvi alone. Purvi took the pillow in her hand and embraced it and thought, "Whatever you say Aai, I know, one day my dream will come true and my dream hero will become my real life hero."

Thinking this a smile made a way on her face...

--------------------------------------

Coming ahead -

Charater sketch 

INDEX

PART 1 - PG 5

PART 2 - PG 9

PART 3 - PG 13

PART 4 - PG 16

PART 5 - PG 19

PART 6 - PG 22

PART 7 - PG 25

PART 8 - PG 31

PART 9 - PG 39 

PART 10 - PG 45

PART 11  - PG 53

PART 12 - PG 59

PART 13 - PG 66

PART 14 - PG 73

PART 15 - PG 81

Edited by pkarvi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParinConnects thumbnail

Character Sketch -

Manav Deshmukh - Head of Deshmukh family. He is a manager at DK industries and is a family oriented person. He loves his wife but moreover loves his princess daughter.

Archana Deshmukh - Wife of Manav Deshmukh and a homemaker. She is a strict yet loving mother and loves Manav and Purvi a lot.

Purvi Deshmukh -The one and only daughter of Manav and Archana. She is a bubbly, charming yet intelligent girl and star of her father's eyes. She is studying Post Graduation in Mass Media from NM College Mumbai and her best friends are Teju and Onir. But her dream hero is bollywood's superstar Arjun Kirloskar.

DK - DigVijay Kirloskar owner of DK Industries where Manav works. He likes Manav and his family a lot. He is missing his dead wife Aashna in his life and his son Arjun too.

Arjun Kirloskar - Son of DK and a bollywood superstar. He entered into bollywood by his own choice and due to which his relation with his father became sour and therefore he stays apart from his father and sometime doesn't even calls him for months. He misses his mom in his life and also misses a true love too. He feels that all love him just because of his name and fame but he wants somebody who will love him just as the way he is.

Teju - Best friend of Purvi and also becomes her guide at sometimes

Onir - Friend of Purvi but in his heart he loves her. His this feeling is known by Teju but not by Purvi.

Ovi Malhotra - Famous heroine of bollywood and a total fame freak girl. She thinks just about name, fame and money and she always flirts with Arjun and wishes to get married to him because this will just increase her reputation in society.

Other characters may come and go and will be introduced while in the FF itself

Edited by pkarvi - 10 years ago
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
PK im really excited for ur new ff,i've read it and i loved it,really waiting to see how you guys continue the story...Once again good job PK and Tanya 😊⭐️👍🏼❤️
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
intersting prologue.. pls do update it soon...😊
ParinConnects thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikia

PK im really excited for ur new ff,i've read it and i loved it,really waiting to see how you guys continue the story...Once again good job PK and Tanya ❤️

thanx my indian...btw i have updated the character sketch now
ParinConnects thumbnail
Originally posted by: rithika2012

intersting prologue.. pls do update it soon...😊

thanx rits
Never_alone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Baby i said u before only na dat its gr8 as im lazy i vil not comment sorry and bharatee i didn't helped parin in anythng but i promise u guys vil do it in further updates ok :)
ParinConnects thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashvikfan

Baby i said u before only na dat its gr8 as im lazy i vil not comment sorry and bharatee i didn't helped parin in anythng but i promise u guys vil do it in further updates ok :)

hey tanya its ok...btw i am pming your the future track please start writing first chapter if you can...
AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww...amazing!!! 😃
Love it... 👏 😉
Update soon and thanks for the pm 😃
ParinConnects thumbnail
Originally posted by: AshaNegiFan

Wowww...amazing!!! 😃
Love it... 👏 😉