Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: *Maleena*

Great start. So Purvi loves Arjun, and he is a famous Bollywood actor, very interesting. I can't wait for your next update.

thnx Maleena πŸ˜Š
ParinConnects thumbnail
Originally posted by: Huma-

intersting update soon πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you huma di
ParinConnects thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pihu.k11

3 new ff's in a day... Ahhh.. M loving it ❀️
dis again is a diff concept... Arjun.. An actor n Purvi... A middle class gal who dreams to b wid Arjun not fr his money buh coz she somewea loves him 😳

Buh here we hv our brat Ovi too.. Ufff 😑
Too add to it.. Onir is too here n moreover loves Purvi..
Lord knows.. No no.. Parin n Tanya knows whts gonna happn πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Continue soon !

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† loved your last comment..."Parin n Tanya knows whts gonna happn" 

Thanx a lot Pihu and will try to update the first part soon...😊
Ms.Bholi_Bhaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkarvi

thanx J...you are J only right...

actually parin i didnt get u...😊
ParinConnects thumbnail
Originally posted by: praseetha.p

actually parin i didnt get u...😊

sorry parseetha i got confused with another name πŸ˜†
geetrana45 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Parin and Tanya πŸ‘πŸΌpls update soon waiting.
Never_alone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetrana45

Parin and TanyaπŸ‘πŸΌpls update soon waiting.

hey geeta :) can i cal u that ? Its ready dear but we are thinking to do some changes in it and we vil try to update it soon thank u !
ParinConnects thumbnail
tanya updating the first part shall I...
ParinConnects thumbnail
First of all to tell you guys this is a co-creation made by me(Parin) and Ashvikfan (Tanya)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here goes the first Part 

Part 1

Purvi then got down from her bed and went to have shower. She came out and dressed herself in her regular clothes. She had worn a black jeans and red t-shirt sticking to her body with a V-Shaped neck and a saying written on it, "If You Wanna Catch Me, You Gotta be Fast". She then looked in the mirror and started making her hair. She was about to tie up her hair when suddenly she thought, "No Purvi let it be loose because Arjun likes it loose. He almost ask all heroines to let it be loose." Thinking this she let her hair loose. She applied minimal foundation and then took her bag from the cupboard and headed towards the hall.

In Deshmukh hall -

Archana was working in the kitchen and from here and there from kitchen to the dining table and setting it up for the breakfast. Manav as usual was sitting on the dining table and reading newspaper. Purvi then came in the hall.

Purvi (excitedly) - Good morning Baba.

Manav heard his princess voice and kept the paper aside.

Manav - Good morning my Princess. So did you sleep well.

Purvi keeping her bag aside and sitting on her chair.

Purvi = Yes Baba. Infact I had the best sleep. (feeling happy like the small baby)

Manav - Oh...so again Arjun came in your dream. Right

Archana (interrupting them) - Manav she is to mad..but you are increasing her madness by supporting her too...why do you do this Manav.

Saying this she kept the tray of tea cups on the table and again went inside the kitchen.

Purvi saw the newspaper and with an eye signal asked Manav to pass the Bollywood newspaper to her. Manav understood her signal and without Archana's notice she gave Purvi the paper from under the table.

Archana (from kitchen) - I very well know that what's going on. Stop the exchange of papers.

Hearing this Purvi got annoyed at Archana and Manav couldn't help himself and starts laughing.

Purvi (annoyingly) - Baba stop laughing..

Archana (coming and sitting at the dining table) - Purvi first have your breakfast. You are already late for your college. No reading of newspaper right now. And what will you gain by reading the news about Arjun. He will not come and give you money saying, "So Ms. Purvi read my news lets give her the reward"..Got it...

Seeing Archana acting, Purvi and Manav burst into laughter.

Purvi - Aai you are too much...You know you should act in some daily soap..(saying this she looked at Manav and again laughed)

Archana (hitting her shoulder) - Stop it now and complete your breakfast.

Purvi, Manav and Archana then start their breakfast.

Purvi (while eating) - Baba I need some money...

Manav (understanding her) - Arjun's movie..

Purvi (getting happy) - Yes Baba...

Archana - No...you are not getting any money and no more movies...Exams are on your head and you want to go and watch movie..Purvi be serious now..and Manav why do you spoil her always...

Manav - Archana let it be na its just a movie only...why are you getting hyper...

Archana - Manav your love towards her is making her a spoiled brat...

Purvi - Aai last movie na please...after that until my exams I will not watch any movie..Promise...

Archana - No! No anymore movies now. Ok, did you get it...Manav you are not gonna give her a single rupee from now...

Purvi - But Aai..(saying this she looks at Manav..Manav looks at her helplessly)

Archana then gets up with empty vessels in her hand and goes in the kitchen...Purvi also gets up sadly and washes her hand. She picks up her bag and is about to leave with a sad face...

Manav - Purvi...(shows her the money)

Purvi becomes happy and comes running to Manav and grabs the money and runs out...

Archana comes out of the kitchen hurriedly but till then Purvi had already left...

Archana gives an angry look at Manav and Manav without saying a single word and with his heads down starts going inside the room to get ready for office.

After sometime -

Manav is ready for leaving for office.

Manav - Archana...Archana...

Archana comes inside the room just to find Manav again struggling to wear his tie. She smiles at him and goes near him to make him wear his tie. While she is doing his tie, Manav helds her waist and pulls her near him...

Archana (feeling shy) - Manav what are you doing this.. Stop it na...

Manav - What's wrong in this?

Archana - Manav now you are a father and that too of a 22 years old daughter...this all doesn't suit you...

Manav - Why? Because I have become older now and who told you that old people doesn't do romance...

Archana - Manav please leave na...

Manav then left her because he didn't wanted to make his wife feel shy...

Archana after tying Manav's tie started doing some work in the room.

Archana - Manav why are you spoiling Purvi...

Manav - Archana she is just a kid and if in this age she will not enjoy her life then when will she enjoy it.

Archana - But Manav you have to understand that now she become that much big and after 1 year or 2  she will be married and her craziness for Arjun is increasing and with her this thought nobody will accept her...and if you accompany her in all her craziness then how will it work.

Manav - Archana I know my princess very well and she knows her limit too and at this age getting mad over bollywood actors and actress is just a normal thing. And the thing about her marriage if nobody accepts her then I don't care because my princess is the world to me and she is not a burden for me and she has the right to stay with me in her whole life...Ok so now don't worry about her and take care. Bye

Archana (giving a weak smie) - Bye Manav.

Saying this Manav left for office.

Archana thought, "I don't know why Manav but I can foresee a big problem in her future because Purvi's craziness for Arjun is not her infatuation but I feel its something more than that. I hope I am wrong and you are right..."

Thinking this she again started her daily work...

-----------
end of Part 1 ... we will be back with next part soon
Edited by pkarvi - 10 years ago
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Prologues is interesting..so is Character sketch..!!
Arjun as an actor and purvi in love with him..plz do continue and update soon...!!